Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile - Reminder Service/Voicemail Charges?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Hopefully you can help me with this one. And even better yet if Paul is around that'll be great!

I'm looking to switch over to Tesco Mobile once my 30 days notice with O2 is up. I'm looking through the website however I'd be grateful if I could have these queries addressed -

1) Webtexts - From reading boards would I be right in saying that they might arrive around July/August?

2) Double Credit for life - The website states that your free credit must be used within 30 days and that this credit is the first to be used before your actual credit top up. Is this also the case when purchasing the 1GB add on or Call/Text Bundles or does that come out of your paid up balance?

3) Voicemail - Is the call to voicemail 20c once off or 20c per minute?

4) 30 day top up - Is there a reminder service provided by Tesco for customers to top up by 10/20/30 euros? If so, how does one arrange it?

5) Finally (Whew) the 20c Connection Charge - does that mean once a call connects I'll be charged 40c for the first minute of conversation?

Thanks for reading and hope you can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

1. Yes, looking like July/August at the moment

2. Bundles come from your paid for credit. But any call, text or data that can come from your bonus credit will come from that first.

3. 20c per min but I believe it's treated as a Tesco Mobile number if you have topped up by 10e or more in last 30 days and would be free in this scenario. Need to double check this

4. No but something we are looking at. You can check when your free Tesco to Tesco calls and texts expire by calling *100*1#

5. No it's a 1min min call charge rather than a connection charge so it is 20c not 40c in the case you have above.

Hope this helps

Regards
    Paul

Hop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Thanks for that Paul. And on a Saturday night too! I hope they're paying you good money for those hours! :pac:

If you could find out about the voicemail being free with the frequent topup it would be great.

Other than that I already have my Tesco Sim pack in hand. Just have to wait until July the 3rd to make the move.

Thanks again..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Thanks for that Paul. And on a Saturday night too! I hope they're paying you good money for those hours! :pac:

If you could find out about the voicemail being free with the frequent topup it would be great.

Other than that I already have my Tesco Sim pack in hand. Just have to wait until July the 3rd to make the move.

Thanks again..!

No problem. I was checking on my phone while watching Rory in the US Open :)

Yes, I can confirm that calling your voicemail is rated as a Tesco Mobile call and is therefore free as long as you have topped up by 10,20 or 30eur in the last 30 days.

We also support Hullomail with free diverts also when you have topped up by 10,20 or 30eur in the last 30 days

regards
    Paul

Advertisement