Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

That_Guy wrote: »
    Oh M5, those derby tickets are on sale next Wednesday.

Good stuff, was checking pretty much every day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

M5 wrote: »
    Good stuff, was checking pretty much every day!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130321/ticket-alert-derby-day_2281670_3116407

Link here.

still no apology from mcmanaman or Wigan

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Anoeta

still no apology from mcmanaman or Wigan

Absolutely sickening how they've behaved. Always liked Martinez and Wigan even if Dave Whelan is a clown, but they've gone down in my estimation. Martinez can't complain next time a Pulis or Allardyce side kick lumps out of his team.

Anoeta wrote: »
    Absolutely sickening how they've behaved. Always liked Martinez and Wigan even if Dave Whelan is a clown, but they've gone down in my estimation. Martinez can't complain next time a Pulis or Allardyce side kick lumps out of his team.

I wonder what they think they are achieving?

• Advertisement

I wonder what they think they are achieving?

No apology means no admission of guilt so I suppose they are sticking to that principle. Bad bad form really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Very tempted to grab a ticket for the TyneWear, what kind of prices would I be looking at for the Milburn Stand, or would it even be possible to get those?

Great to hear Haidara could actually be back for Fulham at home. :) Magnificent news if true.

Doocey wrote: »
    Very tempted to grab a ticket for the TyneWear, what kind of prices would I be looking at for the Milburn Stand, or would it even be possible to get those?

Great to hear Haidara could actually be back for Fulham at home. :) Magnificent news if true.

30-50 depending on position. any q's feel free to PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

Norwich agree a fee of 8.5 mill for Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

Thought we would be in for this lad. That looks like a real coup by Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Norwich agree a fee of 8.5 mill for Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

Thought we would be in for this lad. That looks like a real coup by Chris.

Guess we will have to consolidate ourselves with Aubameyang

• Advertisement

Just noticed that members are only entitled to 1 ticket for the Sun'lun game. Was 2 last year.

Just noticed that members are only entitled to 1 ticket for the Sun'lun game. Was 2 last year.

think its still 2 if you have a non UK address

Shane Ferguson played up front for the north tonight!!!!!

In other news Cabaye subbed early and misses next France game due to suspention

Shane Ferguson played up front for the north tonight!!!!!

In other news Cabaye subbed early and misses next France game due to suspention

Good god they must be stuck for attacking talent north of the border :)

How did you lads get on with derby tickets?

Anoeta wrote: »
    Good god they must be stuck for attacking talent north of the border :)

How did you lads get on with derby tickets?

ticets on sale in 10 mins on the main site. you;ll need membership first

Finally got a ticket in the Gallowgate end. Site is running at a snail's pace. Between that and ringing up the box office, it was a fair bit stressful. Longest 20 minutes of my life. :pac:

Finally got a ticket in the Gallowgate end. Site is running at a snail's pace. Between that and ringing up the box office, it was a fair bit stressful. Longest 20 minutes of my life. :pac:

cant get a damn thing...

did phone get it for ya?

Finally, got a ticket!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Is it just me, or can you not choose a seat for this? I'm only allowed quick seats which is a load of ****ing bollocks.

Yeah, seems to be the way... Filling up already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Got my ticket anyway, just off to book Benfica ticket but unfortunately will be sitting on my own again as I can't get tickets next to the buddies, disaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

So have all the players come through the internationals without any injuries??

Shane St. wrote: »
    So have all the players come through the internationals without any injuries??

Santon is out, groin i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Any lads get injured during the internationals??

Sundeland game is a sellout already!

Shane I replied to your first post about injuries

Where are you sitting for the game M5?

Where are you sitting for the game M5?

L1H. So we are on for a few bevvies before the game then?

L1H. So we are on for a few bevvies before the game then?

T'fúck is that? :pac:

Most definitely. 12pm kick off so hope your missus is ok with an early start. :pac:

I'll shoot you on my number in a bit.

T'fúck is that? :pac:

Most definitely. 12pm kick off so hope your missus is ok with an early start. :pac:

I'll shoot you on my number in a bit.

Front section in Milburn...

Im going solo so that wont be an issue!

Good stuff! chat to you on PM then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Seannew1

Down to the bare bones and going to a ground where we have an absolute pathetic history,think I've heard that too many times before when it comes to Newcastle. I'm assuming Gutierrez will take the left back slot,Perch the right back slot, Anita in for Tiote and Marveaux playing where Gutierrez would normally play also taking into account Cabaye will be playing this time. I think it's a blessing in disguise not having Tiote in midfield,he slows down our play and from a defensive perspective,he's been inaffective recently.

Seannew1 wrote: »
    Down to the bare bones and going to a ground where we have an absolute pathetic history,think I've heard that too many times before when it comes to Newcastle. I'm assuming Gutierrez will take the left back slot,Perch the right back slot, Anita in for Tiote and Marveaux playing where Gutierrez would normally play also taking into account Cabaye will be playing this time. I think it's a blessing in disguise not having Tiote in midfield,he slows down our play and from a defensive perspective,he's been inaffective recently.

Danny Simpson will surely play RB and Perch in DM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Motivator

Huge game against City, not confident at all but maybe a recharged side can put in a good performance & get a point.

Fergie with a cracking FK for Brum tonight

SHANE-FERGUSON-FREE-KICK-GOAL.gif

Seannew1 wrote: »

city welcome back Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure and Vincent Kompany too :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #MCFC: Elliot; Simpson, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Gutierrez; Anita, Cabaye (c); Obertan, Sissoko, Gouffran; Cisse.

--

Interesting line-up.
    I'd expect us to actually play 3 at the back at some stage and allow Jonas, Cabs, Anita in CM to thwart Yaya and the rest.

Obertan will have defensive duties, but of course hopefully he'll offer us something going forward. HON the lads!

Doocey wrote: »
    #NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #MCFC: Elliot; Simpson, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Gutierrez; Anita, Cabaye (c); Obertan, Sissoko, Gouffran; Cisse.

--

Interesting line-up.
    I'd expect us to actually play 3 at the back at some stage and allow Jonas, Cabs, Anita in CM to thwart Yaya and the rest.

Obertan will have defensive duties, but of course hopefully he'll offer us something going forward. HON the lads!

Simpson at CB, god no!

Stop hoofing the bloody ball

Danny simpson got well out of the way of that barry hay maker. A defender ducking out of the way of the ball.....:rolleyes:

Elliott poor for the goal, should have cut that out

• Advertisement

Baffling tactics, hoof the ball up to Cisse who has no support, city get the ball, repeat

Return to our November/December tactics which worked so well:rolleyes:

What an absolute waste of time this has been for us. Why bother setting up like we have? I just dont get it. Have some kind of a go and loose, much better than sitting back (which it has been proven 7/8 times this season, we cant manage)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Morpork

Finally some positive play.

Morpork wrote: »
    Finally some positive play.

Another Partew tactical balls up.... any chance of getting something from this gone. Surely with a makeshift defense you should keep the ball away from them... And Obertan is an absolute waste of space and should never every play for the club again

And it proves too late of course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Morpork

Another Partew tactical balls up.... any chance of getting something from this gone. Surely with a makeshift defense you should keep the ball away from them... And Obertan is an absolute waste of space and should never every play for the club again

So true. He just jogs around looking at the ball. Baffling to be honest.

...yay 3-0

Figures, another deflection. This kind of thing happens when you sit back and let teams like city have the ball. Pards got this completely wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Seannew1

Hope this crushing defeat doesn't affect morale too much,game against fulham next week is now a must win.

Yay, Wigan score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Disappointing to watch. No fight.every game is must win now

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement