Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

Not up for it again... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

How many ****ing balls have we put into the box with NO-ONE attacking it? :mad::mad::mad:

Typical. They're so awful too.

Pardew and a lot of those players have a lot to answer for. Some seriously awful/gutless displays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Typical derby performance from Newcastle under Pardew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

For the 50th time, Pardew out!

Stupid selection, submissive tactics same pathetic outcome. Nothing will change unless this cretin if removed. We NEVER looked like getting anything from this against a side with one point up to this.

Depressingly predictable

He simply has to go now. You can't get away with this twice.

Pardew won't be sacked. No chance.

We are stuck with this ****e for the foreseeable future.

I still think they will go down because they are absolute dross.

The lackadaisical attitude of the players in a huge game like this demonstrates the lack of respect or fear they have for the man in charge.

We have an absentee owner and an absentee manager. A ship listing towards the inevitable

Pardew won't be sacked. No chance.

We are stuck with this ****e for the foreseeable future.

He will be imo. No way can this kind of performance be tolerated again. We gave him a pass for the last one, not this time. Sissoko, Gouffran anonymous, Ben Arfa not giving a ****, Santon being played in the wrong position, bad tactics, bad selection I could go on forever.

Sunderland fully deserved the win today. And they're atrocious and they will go down. Says it all.

• Advertisement

Moneymaker wrote: »
    He will be imo. No way can this kind of performance be tolerated again. We gave him a pass for the last one, not this time. Sissoko, Gouffran anonymous, Ben Arfa not giving a ****, Santon being played in the wrong position, bad tactics, bad selection I could go on forever.

Sunderland fully deserved the win today. And they're atrocious and they will go down. Says it all.

Agree with you, but still don't see him getting sacked.

Fat Mike doesn't give a flying **** as long as he keeps us in the league.

I would love to be wrong on this one.

Man City, Spurs and Chelsea next 3 games. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

He has no excuses today, we created absolutely f*ck all with a full compliment of attacking players.

This must be the straw???

By his own words in pre match interview he said no excuses today, no doubt there will be plenty in the post match interview. Other than the goal we didn't look like scoring against a team that have 1 point from 8 games. Even the goal we got was a bit of a fluke as it looked like a **** mis-hit from HBA to set up the goal.

I just wish there was a good manager out there that would be interested in coming but I just fear if Pardew goes we'll end up with even worse as any decent manager would run a mile from working with Ashley & Kinnear knowing they'll get f*ck all to spend.

Simon Bird's last 3 tweets;

Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror 2m

Pardew #nufc refusing to take questions from the Journal/local press @MsiDouglas Not the time to make such a stand.

Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror 1m

Pardew: disputing whether it was a free kick in build up to #safc winning goal.

Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror 38s

Now #nufc press officer intervenes to stop questions from @lee_ryder Oh dear. Poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Two awful performances - one worldie of a goal that wins it.

been extremely critical of Tioté in the last months, but he looked like the only really bothered NUFC player out there, ahead of Debuchy.

Let's be honest - Pardew won't be sacked, and life will go on. Another awful derby performance agreed and questionable taking Sissoko off at HT.

Onwards and upwards, and congrats Paully_D, I know you're watching this thread! :pac:

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Simon Bird's last 3 tweets;

Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror 2m

Pardew #nufc refusing to take questions from the Journal/local press @MsiDouglas Not the time to make such a stand.

Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror 1m

Pardew: disputing whether it was a free kick in build up to #safc winning goal.

Simon Bird @simonbirdmirror 38s

Now #nufc press officer intervenes to stop questions from @lee_ryder Oh dear. Poor.

He's banning questions from Lee Ryder? His biggest apologist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Shocking behaviour from the club.

From what I gather, its not Pardew decision. I personally think he would answer most questions, even if it's pure shíte he's spouting.

Talk about making a bad situation worse NUFC!

Doocey wrote: »
    Shocking behaviour from the club.

From what I gather, its not Pardew decision. I personally think he would answer most questions, even if it's pure shíte he's spouting.

Talk about making a bad situation worse NUFC!

According to Ryder, the ban was agreed by Pardew, Kinnear, Charnley, Irving and the clubs Press Officer.

Taking on the local media is the quickest way to ensure your exit.

Journal chronicle and Sunday sun banned from asking questions at the press conference. Another spineless act from the club.

Another unwanted record for Pardew along with the rest.... last time we lost successive derbys was 1967

• Advertisement

The stazi would be happy with this. Everything's grand lads, ask any awkward questions result in you disappearing

Balanced reporting from SSN as usual! No mention of the media blackout whatsoever! All to willing to broadcast some drunk mutant spouting "messiah" though! #balancedReporting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Doocey wrote: »
    Two awful performances - one worldie of a goal that wins it.

been extremely critical of Tioté in the last months, but he looked like the only really bothered NUFC player out there, ahead of Debuchy.

Let's be honest - Pardew won't be sacked, and life will go on. Another awful derby performance agreed and questionable taking Sissoko off at HT.

Onwards and upwards, and congrats Paully_D, I know you're watching this thread! :pac:

Very kind to say Doocey, thanks. I've always felt the Premier League is better with Sunderland and Newcastle battling it out for north-east bragging rights and I hope same will happen next season. I'm obviously delighted about today but there's a long long way to go for us while you are safe anyway.

At the risk of sounding bitter, saying Sunderland deserved their win(which they did) is damning them with faint praise. They were awful and we somehow managed to be even worse. They will go down and we could very well join them.

- Full internationals Sissoko and Debuchy have regressed massively, Cisse has regressed, Santon has regressed. Where is the coaching? What do Stone, Beardsley and Carver have in terms of credentials?

- Anita benched despite being arguably our best player when he was played.

- Remy getting zero service whatsoever.

- Pardew is full of ****. Before the game 'no excuses', after the game the excuses come out. He has 0 credibility and it's no surprise Ben Arfa, Cabaye and others aren't motivated to play for him. Would you be?

- Sunderland have won 3 of their last 20 games. 2 of them are against Newcastle.

- Will any of this ever change? Nope.

“If you have any sort of knowledge of the game, there looked like only being one winner.” “But at 1-1 you’re still vulnerable. If we’d have got the second goal, we’d have won.”

“We could have looked to tie the game up.” “We looked for the win – you can’t knock us for that.” “That one incident, where we switched us, has cost us.”

“It’s just galling to lose that game.” “I thought we were the better side.”“The referee’s played a part. I don’t think it’s a foul.” “Our players momentarily stopped. We should have had a throw in.”

“The linesman indicated a throw in. They’ve gone down the other end and got a goal with their first shot of the second half.” “It was a game we looked like winning, let alone drawing, and so it’s particularly galling to lose.”

“We’ve got to pick ourselves up. We’ve got a big week ahead of us.”

Not an excuse in sight :rolleyes:

Fully expect us to be sitting alongside Sunderland in the bottom 3 after the Chelsea and Spurs games.

And the first time to lose successive derby games since 1967.. another great stat for the man.

• Advertisement

Not an excuse in sight :rolleyes:

Fully expect us to be sitting alongside Sunderland in the bottom 3 after the Chelsea and Spurs games.

I actually can't listen to Pardew any longer. You just know what ****e he will come out with.

I've heard him blame everyone (including the fans) apart from himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I see Tiote has been sentenced to 180 hours community work for having a fake licence. Fúcking idiot.

PArdew says they are waiting for a reply from the local papers to their letter and they will take things from there. The letter stated the issue was non negotiable. They really cant get anything right, how can we expect them to get it right on the pitch if a simple issue has them tripping over themselves?

Wonder what will be higher for later, Man Citys goal total or the crowd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

What kinda team will we see 2night?

Going to the gym at 7:45 on the dot. Could. Not. Give. A. ****e.

Another disappointing evening no.doubt! Wonder if sky will mention the ban?

Pardew to David Craig before the game.

"We weren't far off our best on Sunday"

Mother of god man, just shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

That_Guy wrote: »
    Pardew to David Craig before the game.

"We weren't far off our best on Sunday"

Mother of god man, just shut up.

That is not great PR work

Cisse starting on the right??? T'fúck?

One attack almost first goal for city. Must be all those new defenders we bought in the summer taking time to gel. They look awfully like the defenders who sshipped the most goals in a premier league season....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Sick. Dare I say we're playing well(ish).

Playing very well. This team baffles me sometimes.

Duff wrote: »
    Sick. Dare I say we're playing well(ish).

Should be one up at least. Early doors though

• Advertisement

Need to press home our better play. The legendary ht team talk to come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

tiote booked

ht teamtalk to come

the usual really

Customary yellow out.of the way!

Decent. Can we keep it up though....

Dummet?

M5 wrote: »
    Dummet?

Ah... injury

City more in it now

Need to bring on Sammy to counter silva

Takes off Shola who has a good game, brings on Cabaye... What? At least take Sissoko off. He's been cack.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Takes off Shola who has a good game, brings on Cabaye... What? At least take Sissoko off. He's been cack.

Don't get it myself. .. holding out for.the draw most likely

• Advertisement

We have dropped back 10 yards... WHY?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement