Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Seannew1

Important for us to get the first goal and build from there,I'm expecting a tight game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Stoke one up

Santon lad, moses knew fook all about it

For the love of jaysus Mike,jump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

balls on it anyway. F3ck ya moses

Christ, everything going for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Morpork

Holy crap... 2 :(

1-1 Stoke Arsenal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

bazual wrote: »
    balls on it anyway. F3ck ya moses

and again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Had a bad feeling about this, it only looks like it'll get worse! Luckily no-one else seems to want top 4 atm :D

We are been given a schooling thus far today

Wigan bnot allowing us any time on the ball, barely put a foot wrong

Never a foul

Unreal so far, I know Wigan are closing us down and we don't have time on the ball but there is no urgency to close them down when they have it either, this formation we have gone to is not working at all.

thats that already

• Advertisement

This is unreal, even when they fluff passes and tackles they come off, gimme a break

Thats a red, brutal from the ref again

We have been brought back down to earth with a bang, this has been on the cards for a while, its like that Fulham game all over again. Going to get nothing out of this so need to depend on others now like Stoke.

last 3/4 minutes we have started playing..........

Great goal ,jesus everything coming off for wigan, every break, every block goes to a wigan shirt

• Advertisement

Ah for fúck sake lads............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Morpork

ok someone choke Joey Barton.

This could be anything. And our goal difference now taking a battering.

TaosHum wrote: »
    This could be anything. And our goal difference now taking a battering.

We are so far behind it wont make any

Anyone else remembering a certain 4-4 draw from last year??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The football has been quality... If you're a Wigan supporter. We've been.. Well we haven't really.

Seriously, what jsut happened, i have never seen a performance like that, EVERYTHING wigan did came off, everything we tried was crap. Pretty much every refereeing 50 50 went their way to, mind blown

Football gods against us today

M5 wrote: »
    We are so far behind it wont make any

Yup, I actually thought this might happen at Chelsea but now after this disaster I think we might have a good chance against Chelsea. I do think 4 points might be enough to get 4th spot pending results. Bayern will surely beat Chelsea in CL final.

Time to switch to the Stoke game, that matters more than this

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that is all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,985 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Seriously, what jsut happened, i have never seen a performance like that, EVERYTHING wigan did came off, everything we tried was crap. Pretty much every refereeing 50 50 went their way to, mind blown

Football gods against us today
    You got caught out early with Wigan's setup. I'm shocked though, defensively you have been very poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cockney Mafia Out?

bazual wrote: »
    Yup, I actually thought this might happen at Chelsea but now after this disaster I think we might have a good chance against Chelsea. I do think 4 points might be enough to get 4th spot pending results. Bayern will surely beat Chelsea in CL final.

Where will the 4 pts come from though? Getting something at the Bridge will be tough and Everton are flying. City could be playing for championship.

There is no guarantee Bayern will beat Chelsea either tbh very close to call imo

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Where will the 4 pts come from though? Getting something at the Bridge will be tough and Everton are flying. City could be playing for championship.

There is no guarantee Bayern will beat Chelsea either tbh very close to call imo
    While you have a point Paully, I can see wishful thinking and an effort to paint a pessimistic outlook on anything Newcastle.:D

eagle eye wrote: »
    You got caught out early with Wigan's setup. I'm shocked though, defensively you have been very poor.

of course, completely over run. Dream day for Wigan, Moses scores with the back of his head off the underside of the bar, Colos block lands at moses feet, Di Santo will never score a goal like that again.

Some of the passing has been unbelievable, strange how it can all come together like this! Its not luck just everything going for you

Quite possibly the most awesome footballing display i have seen this season. If this was BArca....

While you have a point Paully, I can see wishful thinking and an effort to paint a pessimistic outlook on anything Newcastle.:D

Damn, you're on to me :pac:

Ah no the lads know I'm only having a bit of banter.

Its a tough run in, i have been saying it for ages, really have to turn it on to qualify

of course, completely over run. Dream day for Wigan, Moses scores with the back of his head off the underside of the bar, Colos block lands at moses feet, Di Santo will never score a goal like that again.

Some of the passing has been unbelievable, strange how it can all come together like this! Its not luck just everything going for you

Quite possibly the most awesome footballing display i have seen this season. If this was BArca....
    Yeah, its just ridiculous whats happened there.

They looked doomed and then

Win away at pool, home against Stoke, away to Chelsea, home against United, away at Arsenal and then back to what they were at losing to Fulham. Then they face another top six team and 4-0 at half time.

cgpg5 wrote: »

I suppose on our day we can beat anyone, we just have to hope our last 3 games will be our day and anything is possible.

Keep the faith...........Come on Crouchie & the Yak tomorrow!!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, its just ridiculous whats happened there.

They looked doomed and then

Win away at pool, home against Stoke, away to Chelsea, home against United, away at Arsenal and then back to what they were at losing to Fulham. Then they face another top six team and 4-0 at half time.

All down to the change to the 3-4-3 formation. It's gone fantastically well for them as teams aren't used to playing against it. Especially the bigger teams who expect teams to go 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 against them.

2 soft penalies required, where is the ref from the Arsenal game?

2 soft penalies required, where is the ref from the Arsenal game?

Phil Dowd? Burger King, probably.

Anyone else of the opinion that Newcastle appear to be trying to get a Wigan player sent off as they see it as the only hope in getting 4 goals?

Every tackle we make the ball somehow ends up with a wigan player????

Even with all the luck they are getting they really are playing some stuff today, fair play Wigan.

• Advertisement

Cisse lad, how many offsides!

Well that figures

Well it could be 4:3 :)

Bad for the nerves this

Major traffic jam reported on the M62.

Could have had 2 in the last 5-10 mins.