Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

It would surely be the best squad ever to go down? Full of internationals.

It would be right up there with West Ham 2002/2003 anyway, hard to split them.

James

Repka Pearce Dailly Winterburn

Sinclair Carrick Lomas Cole

Di Canio Defoe

They also had the likes of Bowyer, Les Ferdinand on the bench too.

'Boro 1996/1997 deserve a shout also, although not as good as that West Ham side, two cup finals they got to that year and went down after a point deduction.

Roberts

Cox Fleming Vickers Whyte

Juninho Emerson Mustoe Hignett

Ravenili Beck

Those two would currently be the best in the Premier League era anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

Villa 2 up, set to slip into 17th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

We're fupped...can't believe what I'm seeing from this team this year...letting Ba go was a huge mistake and I don't care what AP says..Ba carried this team upto Jan last year till Cisse came to lighten the load..they should have given him what he wanted to make him stay..I'd pick Ba over Cisse any day of the week even when Cisse was banging them in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Yet more idiocy, the club is a shambles from the top down. How we did not use our position of power after finishing 5th to get in players higher quality players is bizarre! Then the tactics and substitutions of Pardew.

Flabbergasted.

Would be very surprised if Pardew is still in charge for the next game TBH. The fact is he lost us the game today, and a vital game it was too! On your bike son!

Who would you (realistically) like to see come in if Pardew goes lads?

Paully D wrote: »

Laurent Blanc :pac:

Laurent Blanc :pac:

Not unrealistic at all really. I think he said in an interview he wants one of the top jobs but that's unrealistic on his part IMO. Lots of French speakers in the team and he is unemployed. He's been getting English lessons too in anticipation of a PL move. Not a bad choice at all.

i think a coin could do a better job than pardew at the moment. Whos available?

Blanc
    ???
    ???

Not unrealistic at all really. I think he said in an interview he wants one of the top jobs but that's unrealistic on his part IMO. Lots of French speakers in the team and he is unemployed. He's been getting English lessons too in anticipation of a PL move. Not a bad choice at all.

I think he's the perfect fit for us, but I don't think he would take the job at the moment. Not completely unrealistic, but it would be a real coup to pull it off.

I had renewed faith in Pardew after the performances against United and Arsenal (first 70mins), but after today, I've lost all belief in him getting us out of this tbh. That one substitution completely changed the atmosphere in the ground. At home to arguably the worst team in the league, who haven't won away all season and he goes defensive minded at only 1-0 on 60mins.

If a change is to be made, it needs to be done before the Villa game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

I am not too bad at Football Manager 2013, would not mind a stab, surely would do better than Pards at the mo.

As per the previous posters, who is really available. we need someone with PL experience to get us out of where we are at the mo. Ashley will definitely not buy out another contract.

Blanc, Ideal to take the club forward but I don't think the right fit for a relegation fight
    Adkins, Hard done by at Southampton but he replaced Pards there so maybe its the logical step?
    Hughes, Always thought he would be a great manager, but if he didnt do it at City or moneybags QPR then he will never do it.

I really don't know, its possibly too late in January at this stage, we just have to hope Cabaye is ok and HBA comes back and saves us.

• Advertisement

bazual wrote: »
    I am not too bad at Football Manager 2013, would not mind a stab, surely would do better than Pards at the mo.

As per the previous posters, who is really available. we need someone with PL experience to get us out of where we are at the mo. Ashley will definitely not buy out another contract.

Blanc, Ideal to take the club forward but I don't think the right fit for a relegation fight
    Adkins, Hard done by at Southampton but he replaced Pards there so maybe its the logical step?
    Hughes, Always thought he would be a great manager, but if he didnt do it at City or moneybags QPR then he will never do it

I really don't know, its possibly too late in January at this stage, we just have to hope Cabaye is ok and HBA comes back and saves us.

Pardews contract wont be an issue. He is and always has been on a 1 year rolling contract. Knowing Ashley im sure there are plenty of other get out clauses. I'd imagine being in the relegation zone in Jan-May would be one.

Home to Chelsea and away to Tottenham after the Villa game. That Villa game is a 6 pointer if ever there was one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Absolutely terrible today, extremely difficult to find any positives.

Substitutions cost us the game, pretty ridiculous taking Marveaux off when he was spearheading everything we had.
    Bringing on Bigirimana was just a joke.

Felt very much like 09, and indeed the Souness days. The chorus of boos awful to hear, but fully deserved. We were awful second half.

While most of the blame has surely got to go to Pardew, I think Cissé has a bit to answer for. Should of had at least a hattrick to his name, and that's no exaggerating.

His volley's in either half, and then his tap in which he hit straight at Federici should all have been goals, and indeed would've been this time last season. Sums up our season.

Fee agreed for Mbiwa and Haidara is on his way.
    Get a feeling there will be some late drama in Mbiwa move as this is a player Arsenal like a lot, and has even been linked to Barcelona.

Sick of Pardew asking for the fans to back them, 49,000 fucking thousand in attendance today would show a strong backing.

I'm beginning to get slightly worried now. BUT, Debuchy looked pretty relaxed and Marveaux was his silky self. Mbiwa and a couple of more signings would give us a boost for sure.

Tactically we need to change and that will probably only come when HBA returns to the side.

Termination of Mike Williamson's contract wouldn't be too harsh either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

After what happened with Remy I'm not making any predictions, but you guys are getting closer to bringing in 2 more imports from France. Yanga M'Biwa and Haidara.

IF Pardew was to get the sack, I can only see Ashley turning to one man, and one man only. Nigel Adkins.

Certainly wouldn't rule that out, but I think we should reserve our harshest judgments until the transfer window closes. Who knows what we'll do between now and then.

One can only hope.

5th one season, 5th bottom the next: only at Newcastle United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Home to Chelsea and away to Tottenham after the Villa game. That Villa game is a 6 pointer if ever there was one.

yeah another 6 pointer but hopefully we will have signed at least 2 players by then

on a side note have u guys seen what nile ranger said on twitter after the game!

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger
    Certain fans need to not come and support this team... Coming out to BOOO us.. Stay at home.. Don't need ur BOO's.... SAY NO MORE !!!!

cadete wrote: »
    Certain fans need to not come and support this team... Coming out to BOOO us.. Stay at home.. Don't need ur BOO's.... SAY NO MORE !!!!

He's the one who should be staying at home. Muppet.

From the BBC - "21 points after 23 games of a campaign is Newcastle's lowest ever tally in the Premier League era".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Im not sure what to think or feel anymore

I go into weekends thinking "yeah shud do alright here" and after the bad results im never surprised!

On AP, the reason we did so well last year is that we got lucky over and over again, granted there was some good results but damn we scraped some lucky results last year, masking the poor tactical descision.

As to the who would do better question:
    Di matteo, for the work done at west brom, not nessecatily for his time at chelsea.

Paulo dicanio, doing an awesome job at swindon

• Advertisement

Di Canio won't last two minutes in the Premier League IMO. He'd have been sacked four or five times over with his antics if he tried what he has been doing at Swindon in the Premier League.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Di Canio won't last two minutes in the Premier League IMO. He'd have been sacked four or five times over with his antics if he tried what he has been doing at Swindon in the Premier League.
    What, actually laying the law down to his players rather than pussyfooting around them? The only critisism i woild have is that he does some things too public

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

You think Pep might be open to a cheeky offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

gus poyet knows his stuff, ready for a step up i believe .. good fit for the toon i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cadete wrote: »
    yeah another 6 pointer but hopefully we will have signed at least 2 players by then

on a side note have u guys seen what nile ranger said on twitter after the game!

what a w@nker..

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    What, actually laying the law down to his players rather than pussyfooting around them? The only critisism i woild have is that he does some things too public

Boxing with his players for one. You'll get away with it in the lower leagues where players will put up with it to keep their jobs, I'd like to see how far he'd get trying it in a Premier League dressing room. Imagine him trying that with someone like Ben Arfa or Cabaye. How long do you think he'd last after it? I'd guess about a week.

Destroying players in front of the TV cameras if they have a bad game is another thing. Again, not going to go down well with superstar players on big wages and it's gone to the stage where he seems to do it for the sake of being a prick now.

Then you have the fact that people won't be happy with his political views which will be much more scrutinized and will lead to sponsors pulling out for one.

He'd also be up in front of the FA every second week on ''bringing the game into disrupte'' charges.

I have no doubt he'll get a Premier League job at West Ham some day in the near future. I also have no doubt that it will be a complete and utter disaster.

• Advertisement

If he has not got the sack by now then he is staying until the summer at least.

We seriously need some leadership on the pitch, Colo is not providing it as he is off back home in a few days I reckon.

The sooner Saylor comes in for Williamson the better. How this lad got a game today ahead of Perch at CB is beyond me.

I think Cabaye needs to grab this team by the neck and start driving us forward. Its the only way we are going to get out of this.

Cisse is pure ****e, his offsides at times are comical, he cant seem to score simple goals they have to be spectacular, the chance he had at the end today prime example where he blazed it over instead of calmly taking it down and finishing. Ba is twice the player he is and we serious need a striker. I would honestly take Danny Graham from Swansea. You would be guaranteed 100% as he loves the club and he has an eye for goal and is possibly better than what we have.

The Villa game is going to be make or break for us.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Im not sure what to think or feel anymore

I go into weekends thinking "yeah shud do alright here" and after the bad results im never surprised!

On AP, the reason we did so well last year is that we got lucky over and over again, granted there was some good results but damn we scraped some lucky results last year, masking the poor tactical descision.

As to the who would do better question:
    Di matteo, for the work done at west brom, not nessecatily for his time at chelsea.

Paulo dicanio, doing an awesome job at swindon

Are you for real?

Paulo di ****íng canio for the Newcastle United job?!

The guy wouldn't be able to hack it in any shape or form. His arrogance would prove costly on so many levels, and a lot of players wouldn't fancy playing under him.

Gus Poyet a big No-No for me as well.

Wouldn't fancy a foreign manager, and especially not at this moment of the season when you need clear communication and an understanding. Something a foreign manager would not offer.

We'll have to see how Southampton get on, but they're taking a huge gamble by replacing Adkins with the Argentine.

Isn't it ironic that we go to Villa Park facing a vital game in a relegation battle.

Lets hope the memories of this game are better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Isn't it ironic that we go to Villa Park facing a vital game in a relegation battle.

Lets hope the memories of this game are better.

After only drawing with WBA it will be a vital game for Villa too!

Cisse is pure ****e, his offsides at times are comical, he cant seem to score simple goals they have to be spectacular, the chance he had at the end today prime example where he blazed it over instead of calmly taking it down and finishing. Ba is twice the player he is and we serious need a striker. I would honestly take Danny Graham from Swansea. You would be guaranteed 100% as he loves the club and he has an eye for goal and is possibly better than what we have.

That's just not true. We all know how important confidence is to a strikers game and his has been completely zapped this season by ****e tactics and been played out of position. He's been in a downward spiral because of it and now it's difficult to get out of. Look at Jelavic at Everton, can't seem to hit a barn door at the moment either - it's confidence.

I honestly can't believe you could say Danny Graham is a better striker than him. And who has been first choice for Senegal and has a better goals to game ratio for them between Ba and Cisse? It's Cisse. He has 1/2 compared to Ba's 1/4/.

Who had a far better goals to game ratio in Germany before moving here? Cisse again, 37/67 for Freiburg and 2nd top scorer in the Bundesliga. Watch them as well, very few are spectacular. The team just played to his strengths. Who set the highest goals to minutes ratio ever in the Premier League when he joined us? Yeah, Cisse again.

Here's an extract from the telegraph as a reminder of how lethal he was:
    Cissé has struck 11 goals in 10 matches since his £10 million move from Freiburg, where he is regarded as the Bundesliga club’s best-ever player, in January and has the best goals-per-minutes ratio in Premier League history — a staggering goal every 68 minutes — and a chance conversion rate which is twice as good as any other striker, including Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney. He also scores with the fewest number of touches per game. It is a lesson in deadly efficiency.

You can't tell me he has turned into a ****e player over night who doesn't know where the net is. He's a proven goal scorer and I place the majority of the blame for how crap Cisse has been this season on our Manager. I still think we need to sign another goal scorer, but one who can play with him and not one who will replace him.

• Advertisement

Doocey wrote: »
    Wouldn't fancy a foreign manager, and especially not at this moment of the season when you need clear communication and an understanding. Something a foreign manager would not offer.

I'd take Blanc, because the majority of the squad speak more French than English anyway. Never going to happen though.

I think it's safe to say, he has lost the fans after yesterday:

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/article/53569

That's just not true. We all know how important confidence is to a strikers game and his has been completely zapped this season by ****e tactics and been played out of position. He's been in a downward spiral because of it and now it's difficult to get out of. Look at Jelavic at Everton, can't seem to hit a barn door at the moment either - it's confidence.
    I agree about the confidence bit but the most fundamental thing about being a forward player is staying onside and he struggles week in week out, even when playing on the right out of position he was still doing it. There were times yesterday where he was a couple of yards off and how he doesn't know this just baffles me if he is a top class striker as you say.
    I honestly can't believe you could say Danny Graham is a better striker than him. And who has been first choice for Senegal and has a better goals to game ratio for them between Ba and Cisse? It's Cisse. He has 1/2 compared to Ba's 1/4/.
    I think Danny Graham is a poacher and what we need at the moment is a poacher. Cisse always seems to score the spectacular and not the simple goals. Demba was a better all round player IMO, you just don't know what to expect with Papiss. I think Graham and Cisse would work well together. At this stage though we need a striker sooner rather than later.
    Who had a far better goals to game ratio in Germany before moving here? Cisse again, 37/67 for Freiburg and 2nd top scorer in the Bundesliga. Watch them as well, very few are spectacular. The team just played to his strengths. Who set the highest goals to minutes ratio ever in the Premier League when he joined us? Yeah, Cisse again.

Here's an extract from the telegraph as a reminder of how lethal he was:

You can't tell me he has turned into a ****e player over night who doesn't know where the net is. He's a proven goal scorer and I place the majority of the blame for how crap Cisse has been this season on our Manager. I still think we need to sign another goal scorer, but one who can play with him and not one who will replace him.
    I agree he has not become ****e overnight but he doesnt help himself with some of his play. Pardew has hindered him big time this season and hopefully when that all changes he will get back to his best and not turn into a Torres or Darren Bent.

I agree about the confidence bit but the most fundamental thing about being a forward player is staying onside and he struggles week in week out, even when playing on the right out of position he was still doing it. There were times yesterday where he was a couple of yards off and how he doesn't know this just baffles me if he is a top class striker as you say.

I think Danny Graham is a poacher and what we need at the moment is a poacher. Cisse always seems to score the spectacular and not the simple goals. Demba was a better all round player IMO, you just don't know what to expect with Papiss. I think Graham and Cisse would work well together. At this stage though we need a striker sooner rather than later.

Don't agree about him only scoring spectacular goals at all. His game is playing off the shoulder of the defender, so you need to expect a lot of offsides. A bit like Filippo Inzaghi. No point comparing his offside rate to another striker with a completely different game style. Cisse will always look worse in the offside department.

The most important thing for me is his goals. And he is a top goal scorer if you play to his strengths. Graham can't get game time at Swansea because Michu is playing through the middle, so I'd much prefer to see a a goal scorer who plays from the left come in, instead of going back to what we had with two strikers wanting to play central.

Yesterday was the first time in a long time he had a creative midfield behind him and he got plenty of opportunities, that a confident Cisse would of put away. Although the keeper deserves credit for a few of them.

Watch these goals:

^^^
    Not all his Newcastle goals were spectacular either, you only remember the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

I think anything less than 3 points on Tuesday will be the end of Pardew. I even think Ashely is propably working on his successor now, much like he did with Hughton before he got rid of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Just saw on SSN that ye have agreed terms with Montpellier for Yanga-Mbiwa.he is an excellent player but I presume that is the end of Colo at Newcastle.

Problem with this rubbish season is that even if we do manage to stay up our better players will surely now have their heads turned by top clubs. HBA has already said as much, and im sure others must be thinking the same way.

I doubt Pardew will be manager on Tuesday. We had our tough run of fixtures and he was rightly given time to allow some players back and get some more favorable fixtures. Bar a shocking miss my Norwich in the last minute of that game we would have lost that too.

I get the feeling the players have completely lost faith in Pardew, making his position untenable

Pardew should be gone, but he needs to go tomorrow or tuesday at the latest and give the new man a week with his players before we play villa and maybe let a new man talk to potential signings and poyet would defo be my choice
    As for danny graham i think that would be another huge mistake as we would see cisse right wing for the rest of the year, Much more important for me would be a left winger cisse in the middle and hatem on the right,

Does anyone in here actually still want him in charge or believe he will get us out of this? 2 wins in 18.

I honestly thought he would turn it around over the Norwich, Reading and Villa run of games, but I was wrong.

I've lost any faith I had left in him at this stage.

Poor results in this run of games along with the 4 straight November defeats to West Ham, Swansea, Southampton and Stoke makes me think we are going down if he stays in charge.

• Advertisement

Ok, I can see Cisse on his day is a fantastic talent and great goalscorer etc etc. He has frustrated me this season for many reasons and maybe this is all down to confidence and Pardew not playing to his strengths. I agree that he plays off the shoulder of the last defender but we do not have the players to do that at the moment so either we buy some players or change the system.
    His first touch is very poor this season, is that confidence?
    He does not hold up the ball and in our current available players for the past 4/5 games this is the type of player we need up front in order to bring the rest of the team into play. When he does receive the ball and is the furthest player forward he often attempts outrageous shots. When in the box he has a habit of blazing shots instead of using his head and calmly slotting them home.
    Maybe this is all a confidence thing and when we have our players fit and playing to his strengths it will all be good but its the little things in his game that are really annoying me at the moment.

As for Pardew, the way we have set up and played all season has to come down to the manager and for that reason he has to go. We have a talented bunch of players that can pass the ball but are not given the opportunity to do so. The long ball game we have been playing has to be blamed on Pardew, terrible substitutions have to be blamed on Pardew, not putting pressure on Ashley in the summer to buy some players has to be blamed on Pardew.
    For me he has to go but I would worry about who his replacement might be. It may be a case of better the devil you know than don't know.

Ok, I can see Cisse on his day is a fantastic talent and great goalscorer etc etc. He has frustrated me this season for many reasons and maybe this is all down to confidence and Pardew not playing to his strengths. I agree that he plays off the shoulder of the last defender but we do not have the players to do that at the moment so either we buy some players or change the system.
    His first touch is very poor this season, is that confidence?
    He does not hold up the ball and in our current available players for the past 4/5 games this is the type of player we need up front in order to bring the rest of the team into play. When he does receive the ball and is the furthest player forward he often attempts outrageous shots. When in the box he has a habit of blazing shots instead of using his head and calmly slotting them home.
    Maybe this is all a confidence thing and when we have our players fit and playing to his strengths it will all be good but its the little things in his game that are really annoying me at the moment.

As for Pardew, the way we have set up and played all season has to come down to the manager and for that reason he has to go. We have a talented bunch of players that can pass the ball but are not given the opportunity to do so. The long ball game we have been playing has to be blamed on Pardew, terrible substitutions have to be blamed on Pardew, not putting pressure on Ashley in the summer to buy some players has to be blamed on Pardew.
    For me he has to go but I would worry about who his replacement might be. It may be a case of better the devil you know than don't know.

TBF

Tiote has looked crap
    Cabaye has looked off form
    Cisse off form
    Williamson getting worse
    Simpson off form
    Colo Wants out
    Ba wanted out
    Santons form dropped alarmingly recently
    Jonas way off form

Bit of a pattern there dont ye think?

M5 wrote: »
    TBF

Tiote has looked crap
    Cabaye has looked off form
    Cisse off form
    Williamson getting worse
    Simpson off form
    Colo Wants out
    Ba wanted out
    Santons form dropped alarmingly recently
    Jonas way off form

Bit of a pattern there dont ye think?

Confidence, Manager or both?

Confidence comes from a belief in what you're doing on the pitch and when you see what you're doing is working.

Here's a few quotes from Demba to highlight the belief the players had in what they were been asked to do:
    “I’m not happy when the team does not create anything.” “Fans come to see beautiful games with beautiful actions and not long balls from the goalkeeper to the striker.”
    When you play for a team like Chelsea, you always have possession of the ball. "At Newcastle we went straight forward but here there is a lot of passes and you have to be patient.

And some from Ben Arfa:
    "I knew it would take time to get back. But it has been four months now and I feel I'm ready," he said. "I'm completely fit and believe I'm able to play more than I have done so far.

"When I see fans in the street, they always ask me why I am not playing. I respond it's not my decision. I scored at Bolton but then was still on the bench for the next game. I wasn't surprised though.

"The manager makes his choices and I have to respect them. But it's true we don't share quite the same philosophy. For him, it's more crosses, a more direct style, whereas I like to pass and move, like Swansea played against us recently ."

Confidence, Manager or both?
    Confidence comes from a belief in what you're doing on the pitch and when you see what you're doing is working.

Here's a few quotes from Demba to highlight the belief the players had in what they were been asked to do:

Confidence also the roll of the manager. His mucker tactics have alienated the fans. Surely it has to have the same effect on the players. I go into every game expecting us to loose. The frame of mind of the players often is reflected in the fans. When we are not confident you can be sure they are not either

M5 wrote: »
    Confidence also the roll of the manager. His mucker tactics have alienated the fans. Surely it has to have the same effect on the players.

Definitely. The players don't want to play that way. It's been glaringly obvious for a long time now. It's not like the fans want us to turn into Swansea over night. Nobody complained about long ball tactics with Chris, because we had suitable players and it was working.

It's funny, because I'm sure I remember Pardew saying he wanted to change the style of the team, into a more pass and move side, when he took over? He said something along those lines anyway.

Definitely. The players don't want to play that way. It's been glaringly obvious for a long time now. It's not like the fans want us to turn into Swansea over night. Nobody complained about long ball tactics with Chris, because we had suitable players and it was working.

It's funny, because I'm sure I remember Pardew saying he wanted to change the style of the team, into a more pass and move side, when he took over? He said something along those lines anyway.

We played direct football last year, what puzzles me is why we changed from direct to long ball? Its not as if Cisse is blessed with a Zidanesque first touch this season or we have two Andy Carrolls up front.

pardew 1/2 to be the next manager sacked with skybet! lets hope they are right!

Who replaces him then? Realistically?

I want him gone too after that debacle but who's out there as a suitable replacement?

• Advertisement

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Who replaces him then? Realistically?

I want him gone too after that debacle but who's out there as a suitable replacement?

Blanc seems to be a name that is coming up quite a bit recently. Cant say i know enough about the chap TBH. Lee Clark could be an outside bet actually

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement