Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

gavredking wrote: »
    Yup, as he was under 18 when he signed he had to wait until he was 18 to apply for a working Visa. He's been doing well at Reserve level but I dont think he'll get to many opportunities in the first team this season.

Yes thats right, he couldnt work until 18 years old
    He didnt need a work permit, he's brazillian but has an Italian passport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

AVB coming out and defending Torres after PSG and Ancelloti's critcism.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/01/20/2856338/chelseas-andre-villas-boas-defends-fernando-torres-in-wake

The new PSG boss claimed earlier this week that the Blue's £50m signing was in the shadow of Didier Drogba, and that the Ivorian needed to leave for the Spaniard to flourish

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas has leapt to the defence of his £50 million striker Fernando Torres following suggestions by the former Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti that he has been 'devoured' by the personality of Didier Drogba.

The current Paris Saint-Germain coach claimed this week that Torres could not shine for Chelsea until Drogba was sold as the Ivorian's ego was too dominant in the Stamford Bridge dressing room.

However, Villas-Boas rejected the suggestion that Torres was mentally weak and claimed he is happy with the Spaniard's performances.

"It would be unfair for a player of Fernando's personality and dimension to conclude that one is inflicting on the other one's belief,” Villas-Boas said.

"If that was the case with any player, it would be a mental weakness or a mental block, which is not the case in my opinion.

"We have a player like Dzeko with plenty of goals but he's not used all the time by City.

"The numbers, statistically, are impressive for Dzeko.

"He had scored 10 goals in the first few weeks of the season.

"But (City boss Roberto) Mancini feels others offer something positive and different for the team."

Villas-Boas concluded that despite the disappointing goal return, the statistics alone are not enough to judge Torres' worth to Chelsea.

"He's a striker with a hunger for goals who wants to be in the box,” the Chelsea boss added.

"We've seen him in the box, we've seen him arrive and create danger.

"As long as he's working well for the team, I don't care how the statistics will finish and how dramatic people think they are."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

AVB is right with reserves training seperate to the first team. It will give them motivation to step up and make the first team while also giving them a sense of acievment once they make the step up.

Lucas Piazon is not yet ready for the first team IMO, i watched him a few times and he can go missing in games. He will need another few months then maybe a loan move to a PL team next season.

what a day wrote: »
    AVB is right with reserves training seperate to the first team. It will give them motivation to step up and make the first team while also giving them a sense of acievment once they make the step up.

Lucas Piazon is not yet ready for the first team IMO, i watched him a few times and he can go missing in games. He will need another few months then maybe a loan move to a PL team next season.

I think the reserves just used the same building and AVB wanted to move there operations over to the building that was built for them. He wanted to seperate them but as you said, instill a want and desire to step up and earn the right to train and play with the senior squad.

Its a good idea I think, it will make the younger guys more eager to impress.

I've seen a few highlights and a few youtue clips but I cant judge him myself. A loan looks like a good option but it depends on the team he joins and how they play.

I disagree with AVB about Torres. A strikers job , as Torres himself said, is to score goals and although he is assisting, he is not scoring goals and the only one who is really is Danny.
    Not scoring and winning matches is putting pressure on the team. Torres wasnt bought as promising youngster, but as a "A" lister to score goals.

I hate doing "If's and Buts", but looking at where we have dropped points, we should be at least 6 points better off and then we would be talked about as in with a chance like Spurs.
    Dropped points in the last few mins at Wigan and Fulham particulary hurt and we should have got at least a draw at QPR - Thats 6 points.
    The high line def cost us before it was dropped. At Arsenal again we should have either won or drawn that game.
    But there you go, at least the manager has learnt and put such experiments to one side for now

Hope that shooting practise for Torres pays off!

AVB knows we need more goals, hence the crack about striker in this window, we are creating plenty of chances, just not putting them away

• Advertisement

I disagree with AVB about Torres. A strikers job , as Torres himself said, is to score goals and although he is assisting, he is not scoring goals and the only one who is really is Danny.
    Not scoring and winning matches is putting pressure on the team. Torres wasnt bought as promising youngster, but as a "A" lister to score goals.

I hate doing "If's and Buts", but looking at where we have dropped points, we should be at least 6 points better off and then we would be talked about as in with a chance like Spurs.
    Dropped points in the last few mins at Wigan and Fulham particulary hurt and we should have got at least a draw at QPR - Thats 6 points.
    The high line def cost us before it was dropped. At Arsenal again we should have either won or drawn that game.
    But there you go, at least the manager has learnt and put such experiments to one side for now

Hope that shooting practise for Torres pays off!

AVB knows we need more goals, hence the crack about striker in this window, we are creating plenty of chances, just not putting them away

I'll go out ona limb and put my money where my mouth is, I'm going to put money on Torres anytime combined with Chelsea -1 this weekend.

Torres will bag a goal this weekend, the signs are there, it may be a year in the making but Torres has improved since the early days.

I just would rather we ship Drogba and keep Torres and make him the pivotal striker in the squad.

What we should really work on is Sturridge's decision making, he gets passed people so easily that he shoudl be setting up more goals, theres times in games where he can play the ball back for a tap in or go for goal and more often then not hes picked the harder option of trying score instaed of setting up anyone else.

Prime example, against Utd at OT if he rolled the ball across the box I think it was Ramires who was there for a tap in but he tried to score. Little things like that can turn games and i just hope he developes that side of his game.

Dropped points and what if's are a pain to look at. Its half through the season and this is what matters now, from now until the end of the season and if we can win the last 10 or so games and go unbeaten we'll nail 4th no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

The Mirror are saying Cahill will start on the bench tomorrow

amiable wrote: »
    The Mirror are saying Cahill will start on the bench tomorrow

Good news for us, at least we now have cover at CB. Ivanovic isnt to far away from coming back either as AVB said in his press conference.

I think I read somehwere aswell that AVB is planning on bringing the players away for a few days to Majorca for a bonding / mid season trainging camp soon.

Good news for us, at least we now have cover at CB. Ivanovic isnt to far away from coming back either as AVB said in his press conference.

I think I read somehwere aswell that AVB is planning on bringing the players away for a few days to Majorca for a bonding / mid season trainging camp soon.

A few days in Shagaluf for John terry ;)

A few days in Shagaluf for John terry ;)

I think I read somehwere aswell that AVB John Terry is planning on bringing the players away for a few days to Majorca for a bonding / mid season trainging camp soon " Golf Trip " for the lads. .

Fixed all that for ya :P

In all seriousness, think the trip is penned in for after the Norwich game as we're not playing during the week due to the LC semi's, think it was a 3 day trip before the QPR FA cup game.

• Advertisement

LA Galaxy show possible future interest in Lamps.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7443347/Galaxy-confirm-Lampard-liking

Keywords in bold.

Pesonally, I could see him going abroad and playing for a year or two but it wont happen for another 2 years I'd guess.

Totally agree with the Torres and Sturridge comments. I was very Frustrated with Torres for a while but he is showing some good movement and a few assists lately. Thats not taking away the fact he was bought to score goals and take Drogbas place as our spear head. For a while i wanted Torres dropped and Sturridge leading our attack but then that leaves a hole on our right forward position.

I hope the stories of Sturridge getting too big for his boots are not true, i want him to do as the manager asks as he plays for Chelsea not for Daniel Sturridge. If he keeps his head down and plays like he is told he can become as good as Rooney IMO.

Totally agree with the Torres and Sturridge comments. I was very Frustrated with Torres for a while but he is showing some good movement and a few assists lately. Thats not taking away the fact he was bought to score goals and take Drogbas place as our spear head. For a while i wanted Torres dropped and Sturridge leading our attack but then that leaves a hole on our right forward position.

I hope the stories of Sturridge getting too big for his boots are not true, i want him to do as the manager asks as he plays for Chelsea not for Daniel Sturridge. If he keeps his down and plays like he is told he can become as good as Rooney IMO.

If we played Danny through the middle he wouldnt be as effective IMO.

He gets golas from wide because he can go one on one with a FB instaed of having to try and beat 2 CB's to get to goal.

No doubt though without Danny's goals this year we'd be about 6th.

Well I think Danny wont get to big for his boots and if he does he'll just be dropped by AVB and if he wants to leave after that then sell him but i dont see it happening.

Sturridge msut respect AVB as he has basically given Danny his chance at Chelsea. In saying that Sturridge did prove at Bolton he was good enough but AVB could have stuck with Kalou / Anelka out wide but he took a chance on Danny and it has paid off big time and all parties, Chelsea, AVB, Sturridge, England have all gained the rewards.

Danny reckons he is more effective through the middle, id be like AVB and give him a shot. He has all the attributes to play through the middle, strenght, speed skill, excellent left foot, and he is bursting with confidence. Id be happy with him starting up front as long as we had wingers to flank him.

As i said at the moment he is our best choice on the right which is were he should stay if/untill AVB wants to move him. I dont he will be moving from the right hand side any time soon as even if we do sign Hazard he will play on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

IMO The tinkerman (Ranieri) never got the credit he deserved.
    It was him who plucked JT from the reserves and signed Lamps, and all before Romans money
    Mourinho just came along and moulded them into a league winning team, but Ranieri wasnt far off. Very underrated manager IMO and nice man (met him once) to boot

This. IMO Ranieri suffered from succeeding a popular manager and being followed by another popular one, but Chelsea owes him a huge debt. He kept us in CL contention when, comparatively, we didn't have a pot to piss in - would Roman have really come in if we hadn't outperformed and gotten into the competition the previous season? Also. when he had money, he spent it wisely on guys like the already-mentioned lamps, Joe Cole, Makalele, and Gallas. True, a few signings went awry (Veron), but there are extenuating circumstances with poor Duff's injuries and Mutu's drug use.

In any other year, he'd have won the title convincingly, and he mounted a strong CL campaign (which included a two-leg victory over the invincibles. He got a really raw deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

geeky wrote: »
    This. IMO Ranieri suffered from succeeding a popular manager and being followed by another popular one, but Chelsea owes him a huge debt. He kept us in CL contention when, comparatively, we didn't have a pot to piss in - would Roman have really come in if we hadn't outperformed and gotten into the competition the previous season? Also. when he had money, he spent it wisely on guys like the already-mentioned lamps, Joe Cole, Makalele, and Gallas. True, a few signings went awry (Veron), but there are extenuating circumstances with poor Duff's injuries and Mutu's drug use.

In any other year, he'd have won the title convincingly, and he mounted a strong CL campaign (which included a two-leg victory over the invincibles. He got a really raw deal.

In some ways, the current Chelsea squad is as much of his making as it is Mourinho's. He established Terry, signed Lampard, Gallas, Cudicini, Makalele, Duff, Robben, Cech, Joe Cole, Wayne Bridge... Some of the best players in Mourinho's team once he took over.

Danny reckons he is more effective through the middle, id be like AVB and give him a shot. He has all the attributes to play through the middle, strenght, speed skill, excellent left foot, and he is bursting with confidence. Id be happy with him starting up front as long as we had wingers to flank him.

As i said at the moment he is our best choice on the right which is were he should stay if/untill AVB wants to move him. I dont he will be moving from the right hand side any time soon as even if we do sign Hazard he will play on the left.

He played through the middle against Blackburn and was very poor against 2 CB's he should have taken to the cleaners with all his ability.

The thing with him is I dont see him playing through the middle anytime soon, Kalou at the moment is our only other option out wide, unless Ramires is thrown out there as a stop gap.

He gets so much freedom out wide and gets to drive at players and come in on to his left to shoot and usually FB's arent as good as defending there area as good as a CB so thats how he ghosts in to get goals from the back post.

Danny at the moment is our best player and is a front runner for Chelsea player of the year if he keeps up his impressive goal scoring exploits.

Of course Danny will want to play through the middle and I'm sure at some stage of his career he'll get the chance reguarly but for now hes our best player out there and very effective so as long as he does the job I couldnt care where he plays.

geeky wrote: »

PeterTwo wrote: »
    In some ways, the current Chelsea squad is as much of his making as it is Mourinho's. He established Terry, signed Lampard, Gallas, Cudicini, Makalele, Duff, Robben, Cech, Joe Cole, Wayne Bridge... Some of the best players in Mourinho's team once he took over.

On the flip side of that Ranieri coin, Mourihno won the League and Carling Cup with a very similar squad to Ranieri's, in his first year with a few additions, Carvalho been the stand out one from Mourihno's first year.

Ranieri, was a decent manager but we've had better since him.

What I will always be greatful though is the Liverpool game, last day of the season to get us into 4th and ensure UCL football.

Enjoy.

Gregory van der Wiel linked with a move to PSG.

Chelsea were linked to him before IIRC?

Gregory van der Wiel linked with a move to PSG.

Chelsea were linked to him before IIRC?

He was touted as a possible signing last January and again before the end of the season, there was rumours of a summer transfer all when Carlo Ancelotti was our manager so it makes sense they're been linked with him again since he took over with PSG.

Carlo must be a fan of his.

• Advertisement

Genuine question to all fans here that have been to Stamford Bridge, what would ya make of a Safe Standing area been introduced into the Shed end Lower section?

If and its a big if that the Football League allow teams to allow safe standing areas into all English League competitive games this is the most suitable part of the stadium, IMO to introduce it.

Now while it may seem like a good idea it would have to also allow design for temporary seating so we comply with UEFA rules regarding seating for UCL games.

It would increase our capacity, albiet not by much but would also raise the atmosphere.

Been honest I can see us moving to a new stadium before the Football League introduce safe standing but ya never know.

Safe standing is been investigated in Scotland by clubs and recently Aston Villa said there Holte End Stand could house a safe standing area in one of the corners on a trial basis.

Well hes happy to see out his £100K a week contract at a top club.

:pac:

He could sign a one year extension at about £60-70K a week but no way is he worth £100K at his age.

I'll be sad to see him go but if he wants to try pastures new then godspeed Drogba, you've been immense for this club.

Sturridge reckons Cahill is up to the Chelsea challenge.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2582106,00.html

Daniel Sturridge has played both with and against Gary Cahill in the previous 12 months, and believes the defender will quickly settle into life at Stamford Bridge.

The 22-year-old was a team-mate of Cahill's for the second half of last season when on loan at Bolton, and saw first-hand the centre-back's capabilities. Sturridge also made his England debut against Sweden in November, a game in which Cahill was earning his seventh cap.

The 6ft 3in arrival could make his Chelsea debut at Norwich on Saturday, and Sturridge insists he has all the necessary characteristics to fit right in.
    'He has settled in very well very quickly and shown his qualities on the training field, and the lads have made him feel very welcome,' Sturridge said.

'Gary is very good on the ball, very comfortable, very strong and has good speed. He has everything you need as a centre-half and when I was at Bolton he played some great balls for me from the back - it's good to get him here.

'He is quite quiet but if you get to know him really well he will come out of his shell. He's very down to earth. I met him on holiday a few years ago in Mexico and we got talking and went out together with our families and had a good time. So when I went to Bolton we got on well and kept in touch. He's a very nice guy and a great addition to the squad.'

Sturridge also believes Cahill's arrival in west London can boost his international chances, although of course there is strong competition just get into the Chelsea side.

'I think if he is playing from now until the end of the season alongside John Terry and Ashley Cole then it should only be the right-back position available in the England starting 11,' argued the forward. 'It would be difficult to see how someone outside of Chelsea could change that as long as everything is going well for this team.'

In Norwich we meet the ninth-placed side in the table, which like ourselves is unbeaten in 2012. Sturridge expects a difficult time in East Anglia.

'Norwich have played some good football this season. The teams that get promoted will give you a surprise, like Swansea outplaying Arsenal last week,' commented the forward. 'The standards of promoted sides have been a bit more than the norm, they all have good attacking players and have shown a lot of quality.

'I didn't play in the game at Stamford Bridge in August, but I remember they created a few chances against us, they did very well. Steve Morison had a one-on-one I think, Grant Holt had a couple and they really pushed us but our mentality showed in the end.

'This time we have to go away and it will be difficult, their fans will want to be there to see them beat Chelsea and it's important we show what we can do and play our football.'

Meanwhile, at the CPO annual meeting, votes are being counted.
    Quite a bit of media interest in this
    Dennis Wise set himself up as the fair and honest rep

Meanwhile, at the CPO annual meeting, votes are being counted.
    Quite a bit of media interest in this
    Dennis Wise set himself up as the fair and honest rep

Will probably be breaking news on SSN anyway when the outcome is known.

I'd be surpirsed if its passed but a bit like the Lisbon Treaty, I can see this been pushed until Gourlay and Buck get the decision they want.

Accoridng to Dan Leven on Twitter

Results from #cpoagm - Board (Frankham, Wise, Etc, ) RE-elected but new shares cannot be issued until another EGM has been held (earliest)

Basically, Roman, Gourlay and Buck cant issue new shares until the next EGM and steam roll the vote in there favour.

CPO may never approve the potetinal move now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

Ranieri, was a decent manager but we've had better since him.
    Rainieri was a very creditable staging post in Chelsea's relentless build into a force in English and European football.

Full credit to Chelsea for having the ambition and patience. Mourinho walked into a club which had already laid solid foundations. His genius took us practically to the top level in a single season. But he couldn't have done it as quickly without the benefit of Rainieri's work.

McDave wrote: »
    Rainieri was a very creditable staging post in Chelsea's relentless build into a force in English and European football.

Full credit to Chelsea for having the ambition and patience. Mourinho walked into a club which had already laid solid foundations. His genius took us practically to the top level in a single season. But he couldn't have done it as quickly without the benefit of Rainieri's work.

Yeah that's my point, there's no denying that Mourinho was the right choice but Rainieri played a key part.

• Advertisement

LOL - Its Football Manager 2012 at Chelsea according to the Daily Fail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2089639/Chelsea-bid-20m-Willian.html?ITO=1490

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2089639/Chelsea-bid-20m-Willian.html?ITO=1490

He would be a good signing for Chelsea, I watched him a couple of times last year and he was excellent, if we did sign him would he be able to play CL ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

3-0 to the chels today

torres first, danny second and ramires third

Former Chelsea youth product Jeffrey Ntuka, a South African international defender, was stabbed to death in a nightclub brawl last night—RIP

3-0 to the chels today

Got a feeling today that Torres will score, and not just once!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Chelsea team for Norwich: Cech, Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Meireles, Lampard, Sturridge, Torres, Mata

Chelsea subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Romeu, Essien, Malouda, Lukaku.

Cahill not even on bench :eek:

• Advertisement

RichT wrote: »
    Chelsea team for Norwich: Cech, Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Meireles, Lampard, Sturridge, Torres, Mata

But Ivan is!

Great front 3 as well.

Ian McGarry

Read my T/L. I said Hazard expected deal by end of week. If you can't read, don't comment.

LOL LOL LOL

RichT wrote: »

What no Romeu starting? :(
    Good interview with him below and everyone expected him to start today.
    Meirles in the holding role?
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/20/oriel-romeu-chelsea

Guessing Luka might play at some stage - the only striker on the bench

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Guessing AVB thought a holder wasn't needed vs Norwich?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭tigger123

Any links for watching online?

Old news I'm sure, but have a look anyway...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21012012/58/premier-league-paper-round-galaxy-prepare-lampard-bid.html

• Advertisement

Former Chelsea youth product Jeffrey Ntuka, a South African international defender, was stabbed to death in a nightclub brawl last night—RIP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16665369.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

http://shakhtar.com/en/news/20466

Looks like Chelsea are in for Willian...

Apparently he's not in shakhtar's squad for their game today either.

It would seem not

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton
    Chelsea have had a €20m bid for Shakthar's Willian rejected - Shakthar CEO Sergei Palkin

Willian has expressed a desire to test himself in the Premier League. Release Clause €35m and Shakthar will accept €30m

Blatter wrote: »
    http://shakhtar.com/en/news/20466

Looks like Chelsea are in for Willian...

Too fast for me Sepp:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Too fast for me Sepp:D

:D

A bit surprising that Chelsea are in for him and for the fee talked about, he's not a player that you'd hear an awful lot of hype about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

We badly need some creativity but we have known that since last may so obviously we have no intention of solving that problem. Pity:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

3-0 to the chels today

So much for that.

What a truly shocking result. To be honest you cant predict any result with Chelsea at the moment and it will continue to the end of the season IMO.

To be honest we are lucky to be where we are at the moment, we could of drew or even lost last week playing Sunderland, and its been like that in lots of games this season.

We are just lucky the teams we are fighting for fourth with are worse.
    Arsenal are decimated by injury, if they had a fully fit squad coupled with Van Persie they would be ahead of us IMO.

Liverpool are not a concern, a more astute manager than KK may have gotten them further, but hes inept business in the transfer market saved us this season IMO. Plus their two best players are out for a sustained period so their not a concern to us.

This season is a right off. To be honest i don't think AVB is the man to get us back on track, he will have next season to do it, if he fails he will be gone. I cant see him lasting, IMO he is out of his depth and over-whelmed at the moment, he is a long way from Porto now, he implemented his style of football at Porto well and was successful, which is why Roman signed him, it was a big mistake IMO and to sack Carlo for him was a joke. We will pay the price, hopefully i am wrong but i don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Josh is on after 66 minutes!

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=138113&part=sports

Haven't tried any of them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

So much for that.

What a truly shocking result. To be honest you cant predict any result with Chelsea at the moment and it will continue to the end of the season IMO.

To be honest we are lucky to be where we are at the moment, we could of drew or even lost last week playing Sunderland, and its been like that in lots of games this season.

We are just lucky the teams we are fighting for fourth with are worse.
    Arsenal are decimated by injury, if they had a fully fit squad coupled with Van Persie they would be ahead of us IMO.

Liverpool are not a concern, a more astute manager than KK may have gotten them further, but hes inept business in the transfer market saved us this season IMO. Plus their two best players are out for a sustained period so their not a concern to us.

This season is a right off. To be honest i don't think AVB is the man to get us back on track, he will have next season to do it, if he fails he will be gone. I cant see him lasting, IMO he is out of his depth and over-whelmed at the moment, he is a long way from Porto now, he implemented his style of football at Porto well and was successful, which is why Roman signed him, it was a big mistake IMO and to sack Carlo for him was a joke. We will pay the price, hopefully i am wrong but i don't think so.

Well I predicted a draw in the predictions league so it was no suprise to me. I tend to be realistic reather than idiotic with the 3-0 predictions that some chelsea fans were going for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Kakuta started and scored on his debut for Dijon. Was only against a Ligue 2 side though.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement