Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

gavredking wrote: »
    Well the Hazard qoute is pure b*llocks if ya ask me.

Are you suggesting that Terence is not a credible source?!:eek:
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

what a day wrote: »
    Why cant we get rid of 5 or 6 player between now and the summer?
    Alex, Drogba, Malouda, Yossi, Ferriera, Kalou are all older players (bar Kalou) which will lower our average age simply by getting rid.

Alex has already been replaced
    Drogba has been replaced by Torres "i know I know" plus we have Lukaku.
    Malouda should be replaced by top quality Hazard/Di Maria
    Yossi has been replaced my Mata for the creative midfielder.
    Ferriera can be replaced by Ivanovic or If rumours are ture it could be Azpiliceuta, personally i have a soft spot for Bosi still.
    Kalou he can be replaced by my granny, and she died nearlly 20 years ago.

With two or three signings we can have a really good young squad with and older spine. We need to be ruthless now, the drift wood has got to go.

I agree with the chopping of the squad but it has to be done correctly. All of the above players have to go, that much I agree with ya on but when we cut 6 we need to bring in more then 2, I also think Mikel should be sold.

If we sell the 6 you outlined and I think they should go then CM and a Winger are most problematic areas.

Cech/Courtois/Delac/Turnbull/Hilario GK

We have Bos/Ivanovic/Luiz for RB

JT/Luiz/Ivanovic/Bruma/Cahill/Kalas/Chaloblah CB

Cole/Bertrand/Van Aanholt LB

Ramires/Meireles/Romeu/Lamps/Essien/MacEchran CM

Torres/Sturridge/Lukaku/Mata/Kakuta CF/Winger

Thats 7 players gone, Alex, Drogba, Malouda, Yossi, Ferriera, Kalou, Mikel.

Panthro wrote: »
    Are you suggesting that Terence is not a credible source?!:eek:
    :D

Until its proven otherwise, Terrence is a fully credible and reputable source of information. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

amiable wrote: »
    terenceeley Terence Eley
    Eden Hazard: "With all respect to Chelsea, I'd rather join a club with history such as Liverpool or Arsenal."

Throw in Ancient History into that line and it seems about rite.

On other twitterisms

BTinted MilliLeaks @MilliLeaks_ 25m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Just to clarify. Shakhtar were not offered €20m for Willian today. They were asked last week if that figure was enough. No, was the answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Throw in Ancient History into that line and it seems about rite.

On other twitterisms

BTinted MilliLeaks @MilliLeaks_ 25m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Just to clarify. Shakhtar were not offered €20m for Willian today. They were asked last week if that figure was enough. No, was the answer.

Ah the curse of twitter - who to believe?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Kess73 wrote: »
    He is just a student. Would imagine it is totally made up if it is being claimed as recent or taken from a Hazard interview from last year in which Hazard mentioned both Liverpool and Arsenal as the English clubs he admired the most and would most like to play for if he was in England.

Good stuff Kess **cough Terrance .. thats it throw them off your scent. :p

Ha ha, love the list on the SSN Transfers "In" column

Willian
    Hazard
    Krasic and erm
    Cahill!!!

http://www.skysports...7406110,00.html

Nice to be linked with these players anyway, all young and upcoming future stars! (Plus Cahill! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Jeese this tread is quite, we need more fans on this site.

Gav what ya reckon on this squad for next season
    If we bought Hazard this season to give us a better chance of qualifying for CL. May be two or three more players during the summer.
    Im a big fan of two players for every position so see below

Still think we could do with another ready made forward and maybe send De Bruyne/Kakuta on loan again.
    Would love if AVB could pull off another bargin buy like Oriel but this time a winger ;)

With sales of players and less big wages we could save a lot of money and would not have a huge net spend come the start of next season.

Any way this beats my boring job hands down!

Hazard Torres Sturridge
    de Bruyne Lukaku Kakuta

Mata Ramires
    Lampard Meireles

Oriel
    Essien

Cole Terry Cahill Azpilicueta
    Bertrand Luiz Ivanovic Bosingwa

Cech
    Hilario
    Turnbull

Jeese this tread is quite, we need more fans on this site.

Gav what ya reckon on this squad for next season
    If we bought Hazard this season to give us a better chance of qualifying for CL. May be two or three more players during the summer.
    Im a big fan of two players for every position so see below

Still think we could do with another ready made forward and maybe send De Bruyne/Kakuta on loan again.
    Would love if AVB could pull off another bargin buy like Oriel but this time a winger ;)

With sales of players and less big wages we could save a lot of money and would not have a huge net spend come the start of next season.

Any way this beats my boring job hands down!

Hazard Torres Sturridge
    de Bruyne Lukaku Kakuta

Mata Ramires
    Lampard Meireles

Oriel
    Essien

Cole Terry Cahill Azpilicueta
    Bertrand Luiz Ivanovic Bosingwa

Cech
    Hilario
    Turnbull

We need another striker

Torres - never going to happen for the lad
    Danny - too young and raw
    Luka - even younger and rawer!
    Drogba - last season
    Kalou - last season

You normally have 4 strikers, and boy do we need someone who knows where the goal is!

We need another striker

Torres - never going to happen for the lad
    Danny - too young and raw
    Luka - even younger and rawer!
    Drogba - last season
    Kalou - last season

You normally have 4 strikers, and boy do we need someone who knows where the goal is!

I totally agree Sgt, but we have to Give Torres a good run till the end of the season then make a call on weather or not to hold on to him.
    I would llove us to go out and get Cavani but we have to let Torres give it a go. Think our most important area in need of attention is our strike force. Every time i look at Aguero i nearly puke and then thiink of us spending 50 mill on Torres :confused: some times i honestly think we are jinxed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

The Real AVB

It's actually a positive story!

• Advertisement

This time Daily Mail wrote the truth. And they're back.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is attempting to drive through a move for Shakhtar Donetsk winger Willian before the transfer deadline.
    Shakhtar claim they rejected a £16.5million bid, with chief executive Sergei Palkin confirming an offer but insisting: 'He is not for sale.'
    Abramovich, however, remains in dialogue with his friend, the club's billionaire owner Rinat Akhmetov.
    Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas played down a move for the 23-year-old Brazilian last week because he is cup-tied for the Champions League.
    'I don't think we should go for players who cannot be involved in all the competitions,' he said.

Shakhtar paid Corinthians nearly £10m for Willian five years ago and have a release clause in his contract for £29m.
    Willian has been told that the club are prepared to help him achieve his dream of playing in England as long as they receive an acceptable fee.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1kK0LcwD8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

If Willian is our target,just sign him up this week and get him used to the squad and a little time to settle before the Man Utd game.I'm just desperate for another winger. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

If we are to sign Willian I wouldn't worry too much about him being cup tied because the way we've been playing lately we'll be lucky to get past Napoli, although every year Chelsea look like going close in the champions league, maybe the year we don't expect it to happen we might finally win it :D

If AVB doesnt want Willian then it doesnt matter if he is bought for half that price.

Roman or no one else should have any major input into AVB's signings.

If things go wrong with a signing then its solely on AVB's shoulders but for Roman to get invovled again would be a joke, especially if AVB doesnt want a cup tied player.:confused:

I doubt the problem is that he is cup tied, i think AVB would rather spend the money on a better player. Surely Roman has learned his lesson in buying Sheva, Torres, and lesser extent Ballack.

AVB should be just givin a budget to spend and he makes all the signings.
    I Cant believe we can spend 50 million on Torres when we could have got Aguero and Hazard for abount the same:(

This window has been really quiet, AVB said before the window we would act fast and get in our signings, maybe there is some thing behind the scenes holding him back.

I doubt the problem is that he is cup tied, i think AVB would rather spend the money on a better player. Surely Roman has learned his lesson in buying Sheva, Torres, and lesser extent Ballack.

I Cant believe we can spend 50 million on Torres when we could have got Aguero and Hazard for abount the same:(

This window has been really quiet, AVB said before the window we would act fast and get in our signings, maybe there is some thing behind the scenes holding him back.

Well if we're going to spend £20 Million on a guy then you'd hope he could play in the UCL. Luiz last year was ineligible and United beat us fairly comfortably over 2 legs.

If AVB is given his own budget he'll do well and he'll find us good value and talent all rolled into one.

I'd have no problem with the club spedning £20 + Million if its for the right player and that AVB has fully sanctioned the deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Just a heads up for those unaware, Bobby Tambling is seriously ill in hospital. Proper Chelsea Legend.

His Chelsea record:
    1959–1970 Played 360 Scored 202

He played in Ireland for the last few years of his career too.

Some nice tweets on Twitter about Bobby and theres a # if anyones interested in twitter.
    #onebobbytambling

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Just a heads up for those unaware, Bobby Tambling is seriously ill in hospital. Proper Chelsea Legend.

His Chelsea record:
    1959–1970 Played 360 Scored 202

He played in Ireland for the last few years of his career too.

Some nice tweets on Twitter about Bobby and theres a # if anyones interested in twitter.
    #onebobbytambling

Met the man a few years back in Cork. Absolute gent.

:(

• Advertisement

Alex to PSG for a reported £4 Millnio which is an absolute steal if ya ask me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2091031/Alex-verge-4m-PSG-move.html

Alex is on the brink of a £4million move to Paris Saint-Germain after snubbing QPR to link up with former manager Carlo Ancelotti.

The defender has been frozen out at Chelsea since handing in a transfer request at the start of December and has been strongly linked with a short hop across to Loftus Road.

But the Brazilian, who also had offers from Santos and Juventus, wants to play under former Blues boss Ancelotti again.

Ancelotti is in charge of PSG and Alex was a favourite of the Italian during his time at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard is also wanted by the Ligue 1 big guns.

The Alex deal is a further setback for QPR manager Mark Hughes.

The new Loftus Road chief was left disappointed when the Home Office turned down a work permit for Alex's fellow Brazilian Henrique.

The striker, one of the hottest prospects in world football and top scorer at the Under 20 World Championships last year, expected to start training with Rangers this week.

But he will now head home as there is no appeal process and Hughes will have to look elsewhere.

4 million is a steal for Alex, he is a top top defender IMO, only down side is he is slow. 2 down 5 more players to go right gav? ha ha

Speaking of Tambling the legend, If Lampard stays with us another season or two he could reach Tamblings goal scoring record. Lamps could get 21 goals between the rest of the season and next.

Come on Lamps, all from midfield aswell:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Your joking right Aguero went to city for roughly 38 million, and Hazard wont be going for a whole lot less when he does go.

A lot of Chelsea fans seem to be writing of Torres I dont know but for me I still think he can come good and be the player he was at Liverpool.

Your joking right Aguero went to city for roughly 38 million, and Hazard wont be going for a whole lot less when he does go.

A lot of Chelsea fans seem to be writing of Torres I dont know but for me I still think he can come good and be the player he was at Liverpool.

Sorry i ment to add about the same amount we spent, including the Luiz deal

And i never wrote Torres off, i am however stating Aguero is twice the player Torres is and has been for us. Torres should be given a straight run of game till the end of the season and then evaluated.

Hazard looks like he could do the buisness in the PL but his rumoured asking price is way over priced, i think we could sign him for 25 - 28 million.

4 million is a steal for Alex, he is a top top defender IMO, only down side is he is slow. 2 down 5 more players to go right gav? ha ha

Well thats 2 out 1 in, if we keep up that ratio of 2:1 then 6,7 leaving and 3 in would be perfect.

:P

• Advertisement

I have totally written Torres off. Theres just too much history there now and I say he WILL never be better than Sheva or Crespo for us, let alone the player he was at Liverpool.
    Danny (apart from Norwich) shows him up with his sheer enthusiasm and energy, willingness to take a chance and doesnt need to be fed a certain ball.
    Also look at Lamps - gets dropped and comes back fighting form and he CAN time his runs into the box.
    I respect Torres for his attitude to the jokes and paper talk, but not his performances on the pitch.
    He couldnt hit a barn door that lad, but we are stuck with him unless PSG make us an offer we cant refuse.
    However as Carlo is there now, and he was/is on the best and most experienced managers in the world, capable of turning around declining players like he did at Milan and even HE, couldnt get him firing

So its a no from me

I have totally written Torres off. Theres just too much history there now and I say he WILL never be better than Sheva or Crespo for us, let alone the player he was at Liverpool.
    Danny (apart from Norwich) shows him up with his sheer enthusiasm and energy, willingness to take a chance and doesnt need to be fed a certain ball.
    Also look at Lamps - gets dropped and comes back fighting form and he CAN time his runs into the box.
    I respect Torres for his attitude to the jokes and paper talk, but not his performances on the pitch.
    He couldnt hit a barn door that lad, but we are stuck with him unless PSG make us an offer we cant refuse.
    However as Carlo is there now, and he was/is on the best and most experienced managers in the world, capable of turning around declining players like he did at Milan and even HE, couldnt get him firing

So its a no from me

Unlike other people Sgt i wont jump down your neck because you have a different opinion to me, i totally respect your views. I just cant accept that Torres is gone so bad. I remember the good days debating with my Bro (liverpool fan) wether Torres was better than Drogba. Torres on his day is unplayable just like Drogba, but my god how off form one player can get in just a year or two.

Who/what would you do sgt if you were AVB and in full control of Transfers/squad?

So its a no from me

I just hope in the CL final in May when Torres is one on one with a keeper he buries it and we win and then I'll come back and say told ya so :pac: :P

^ Wishful thinking but I still think he can do a job with us.

Unlike other people Sgt i wont jump down your neck because you have a different opinion to me, i totally respect your views. I just cant accept that Torres is gone so bad. I remember the good days debating with my Bro (liverpool fan) wether Torres was better than Drogba. Torres on his day is unplayable just like Drogba, but my god how off form one player can get in just a year or two.

Who/what would you do sgt if you were AVB and in full control of Transfers/squad?

Belive me, I would love it for the lad to come good. Do you remember that peach of a goal he scored from the left hand side against us last season? Thats what I thought we were getting.

As for transfers, I would do exactly what AVB and Chelsea are doing - scouring the planet for young upcoming stars. We have a loty of ppayers to replace and we cant do them all big bang style (Or can we? FPP rules etc)
    But pace upfront, the wings is most important, we need more creativity if Mata gets injured.
    So left wing first - happy with Willian or what about Junior Hollet?
    We need lads that can come into the first team and make an impact.
    We've never replaced Robben or Duffer. We caught Robben just right time

Belive me, I would love it for the lad to come good. Do you remember that peach of a goal he scored from the left hand side against us last season? Thats what I thought we were getting.

As for transfers, I would do exactly what AVB and Chelsea are doing - scouring the planet for young upcoming stars. We have a loty of ppayers to replace and we cant do them all big bang style (Or can we? FPP rules etc)
    But pace upfront, the wings is most important, we need more creativity if Mata gets injured.
    So left wing first - happy with Willian or what about Junior Hollet?
    We need lads that can come into the first team and make an impact.
    We've never replaced Robben or Duffer. We caught Robben just right time

Holliet is free in the summer too i think. Wouldnt be a bad option, I think hes a tidy player.

I'd love to take a gamble on Sessignon (spelling??) from Sunderland, but I think they paid decent money for him and certainly wouldnt want to lose him on the cheap.

• Advertisement

I just hope in the CL final in May when Torres is one on one with a keeper he buries it and we win and then I'll come back and say told ya so :pac: :P

^ Wishful thinking but I still think he can do a job with us.

PLEASE, let this happen!

Here's the Man in question

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2091086/Fernando-Torres-trains-Chelsea-Mallorca.html

Not sure if this is a good idea, cos they have to come back to cold wet England!

Here's the Man in question

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2091086/Fernando-Torres-trains-Chelsea-Mallorca.html

Not sure if this is a good idea, cos they have to come back to cold wet England!

To be fair to Torres, he cant do any worse then when Drogba played QPR at Loftus Road, unless he gets sent off and scores an O.G. :P

I'd say AVB just wanted to get the squad away from England and the media, with the upcoming QPR game and the JT factor.

As long as we get revenge and knock them out of the cup it will be well worth the trip and will do us the world of good coming in to the Utd game at the Bridge and hopefully some more revenge can be served up.

Yeah Hoilett not a bad player many years ahead of him to get better, could be a good signing if we could get him on the cheap. Id love if we got some one under the radar like Romeu that is good enough to make the starting line up and cost us less than 10 million.

Sessegnon was a target a year or too back but we have too many African players that could cripple us ever ACON. He is a quality player though.

I really do hope your right Gav, Torres to win us the holy grail. But i honestly cant see him coming up with enough to save his CFC career.
    If he flops and we spend in the summer we may still be left firing blanks up front if we hold on to Torres. We need to recruit now and in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Holliet is free in the summer too i think. Wouldnt be a bad option, I think hes a tidy player.

I'd love to take a gamble on Sessignon (spelling??) from Sunderland, but I think they paid decent money for him and certainly wouldnt want to lose him on the cheap.

Hoillet won't be free in the summer as he is under 23 so a fee would have to be agreed or it would be set by a tribunal.
    It would only be a nominal fee, a bit like Daniel Sturrudge.
    I think Hoillet would be a good addition but not sure if he's ready to start for Chelsea yet.

I don't remember anyone jumping down his throat but if they did it would help if the good sgt didn't make sly digs about Hillsborough.

Something isn't right with Torres.
    It might be time for chelsea and him to part ways if he doesn't improve.

Yeah Hoilett not a bad player many years ahead of him to get better, could be a good signing if we could get him on the cheap. Id love if we got some one under the radar like Romeu that is good enough to make the starting line up and cost us less than 10 million.

Sessegnon was a target a year or too back but we have too many African players that could cripple us ever ACON. He is a quality player though.

I really do hope your right Gav, Torres to win us the holy grail. But i honestly cant see him coming up with enough to save his CFC career.
    If he flops and we spend in the summer we may still be left firing blanks up front if we hold on to Torres. We need to recruit now and in the summer.

Sessegnon getting a bit old for us - nearly 28 and his workrate is poor imo

Good english prospects? (That we dont have have!, I know we have Chab etc coming through)

Wingers
    Junior Hoilett
    Marc Albrighton
    Anthony Pilkington

Midfielders
    Barry Bannan
    Fabian Delph
    Joe Allen
    Jack Rodwell
    Ross Barkley

Defenders
    Seamus Coleman
    Neil Taylor
    Ryan Shawcross

Oh and annoying rumour of the day - we have verbally bid £29m (€35m) for Hazard - no idea if true

If we got that far in the CL and won it, I couldnt care if Kalou came onand won us the game. :pac:

AVB will wait until the summer before he tries to implement any major changes. we've seen a few suitable changes this year but wait until the summer thats when the big changes will happen.
    Hoillet won't be free in the summer as he is under 23 so a fee would have to be agreed or it would be set by a tribunal.
    It would only be a nominal fee, a bit like Daniel Sturrudge.
    I think Hoillet would be a good addition but not sure if he's ready to start for Chelsea yet.

Balls, thought he was 23 now. I thought we got danny for cheap until I found this.

Chelsea would pay an initial fee of £3.5 million with additional payments of £500,000 after each of 10, 20, 30 and 40 first-team competitive appearances. There will also be a further payment of £1 million if the player makes a full international appearance, and Manchester City will receive 15 percent of any sell-on fee if Sturridge is transferred

So thats £6.5 Million for Danny, I though it was closer to £4Million but that figyre didnt include the extras.

Still though £6.5Million seems like a bargain given his progression over the last 12 months.

If we got that far in the CL and won it, I couldnt care if Kalou came onand won us the game. :pac:

AVB will wait until the summer before he tries to implement any major changes. we've seen a few suitable changes this year but wait until the summer thats when the big changes will happen.

Balls, thought he was 23 now. I thought we got danny for cheap until I found this.

So thats £6.5 Million for Danny, I though it was closer to £4Million but that figyre didnt include the extras.

Still though £6.5Million seems like a bargain given his progression over the last 12 months.

I honestly didn't know Chelsea paid that much.

It's still an absolute bargain though

I honestly didn't know Chelsea paid that much.

It's still an absolute bargain though

Ya, I though tit was closer to £4 Million but an overall deal worth £6.5 Million is relatively low given his contribution to the team.

Holiett could be a bargain for a few clubs too if they decide to persue him.

• Advertisement

Ya, I though tit was closer to £4 Million but an overall deal worth £6.5 Million is relatively low given his contribution to the team.

Holiett could be a bargain for a few clubs too if they decide to persue him.

I know Liverpool have shown an interest in him but the rumour is he wants away from the North West of England so logically it's off to London so.

I'd imagine Arsenal and Spurs will be in for him too.

I know Liverpool have shown an interest in him but the rumour is he wants away from the North West of England so logically it's off to London so.

I'd imagine Arsenal and Spurs will be in for him too.

According to some sources Spurs are trying to court him into a deal so he could be favourite to go there over anyone else.

If its between Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal he could pick who finishes or whos more likely to be in the top 4 and decide that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

So did we actually bid for Willian? Or was it just an enquiry?

Hoilett looks good from what I've seen of him. Anytime I've seen Rochina from Blackburn I've been very impressed not sure hows he has done overall though.

Rumour floating about Jose walking out of Madrid in June.

Wonder if there is a bargain to be had after the fall out.

I have not seen any thing of Ross Barkley to comment, Shawcross is a good defender but we dont need a defender right now. The rest are not good enough IMO bar maybe Hoilett.

Im not 100% kean on Wilian myself, think he lacks end product but maybe im wrong.

Suppose he will do us while we are resting Hazard :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Chelsea FC Update/ Despite Shakhtar rejecting Chelsea's bid for Willian Chelsea are extremely keen on the player to join CFC before the deadline.

The link that is helping this deal out is Roman being great friends with Shakhtar's owner and David Luiz convincing Willian for a move. If you remember one of the reason Mata moved was due to Torres convincing him. Around 3 months ago Willian himself claimed he had this desire to play for the PL and gave Luiz as an example of a Brazilian happy at the PL.

Other thing I'm hearing and not 100 percent sure on but AVB doesn't want Willian though Roman does, because of his relations with Shakhtar:mad: . This has happened recently where Roman acts as the boss and gets the players he want's at the club.

Reports today suggest Chelsea will go back for Hazard BUT Hazard wants Barca or Madrid like I mentioned yesterday. His club and agent want him to move to Chelsea. His move to CFC this window though looks unlikely but you never know.

Alex is set to leave Chelsea, snub QPR, and join Ancelotti at PSG where he wanted a move from the first place.

Chelsea are also interested in Igor. His agent today revealed that Inter are in the race to also sign him.

Stay tuned with Transfer News Central with the latest. -W.

RUMOUR: Chelsea have submitted an official offer of €35m for Eden Hazard. That's his release clause. Just a rumor for now with 7 days left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

ESPN classic now FA cups greatest goal's is covering chelsea greatest goals this episode.

RUMOUR: Chelsea have submitted an official offer of €35m for Eden Hazard. That's his release clause. Just a rumor for now with 7 days left!

Is that from The Shed or twitter?

If he did sign in the next week I'd say Lille might try and keep him on loan til the summer

Is that from The Shed or twitter?

If he did sign in the next week I'd say Lille might try and keep him on loan til the summer

Its from a site on Twitter /FB just post a round up of rummors from all the various sources ,

It states its only a rumor and its not a definite by now means .

http://www.facebook.com/transfernewscentral

https://twitter.com/#!/TransferNewsCen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Can't wait till this night next week where the rumours build up about us and Hazard,yet inevitably it doesn't come through :rolleyes: fingers crossed though!

Is the QPR game televised Saturday?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement