Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Mereiles is an absolute waste of space, he can't defend, he can't pass. Not sure what he is in the team for.

Essien was shocking but he has played like this for a few years, I think he needs to be sold in the summer, has not been the same player since he came back from injury (the first injury).

The only positive was luiz, he was brilliant again and is starting to show his potential as a top CB. As usual our problem is midfield with no creativity and can't pass the ball.

I really don't fancy us to get top 4 at all, I just don't think we are good enough. The priority for the manager next year will be to get top 4 and that would be a success. We should go all out to get mourinho but if thats not possible I would put hiddink in charge for 1 season with the objective of a top 4 place (hiddink has an option to leave anzhi in july). The new manager must have experience otherwise they will be another AVB.

I'm really starting to feel this is possible, looks like Barça are gonna catch
    Madrid, Madrid can't possibly win the CL either (unless Milan or HA HA ! Chelsea beat Barça) - so he will be gone from Madrid this summer, in the tiny chance that they do win la liga dont think that will be enough ...

Be great if he came back and laid it down to RA - "I'll come back on condition ALL the buying decisions are MINE" ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

what a day wrote: »
    Spot on Gav, i dont understand some subs these days. Torres was one of our best players last night, he tracked back and nicked the ball back once or twice. When we got the ball back we needed speed for the counter attack and Torres was that main outlet. Meireles had a shocker and Lamps played too deep to have any affect in our attack which is his strong point.
    Ramires was wasted marking Clicy all night.

Ramires should have replaced Meireles and Sturridge come on for Meireles.
    Looked like we had no fight again once we conceded the goal.
    We seriously need speedy wingers next season!!

If we won last night our match with Spurs would have still been a must win game. Now its do or die, we have got to beat Spurs!!!

Completely agree, headless and selfish chicken that he is sometimes, Danny would have loveed to have run at that defence last night and would have been more likely to make something happen played there than Ramires

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I would have loved if the chance that Mata had in the 1st half fell to either Torres or Lamps, he was always going to struggle on his right leg after some great work from Torres, Torres atually had Tour and Richards backing up all night and won some frees and battled very well and you can see he was frustrated coming off which is a good sign because I think he deserved to stay on.

All will be forgotten if we beat Spurs but had we won last night we would be within 2 points of Spurs and a great chance to jump them this weekend.

:(

I love how Tevez cameo is making all the headlines. :confused:

He layed a ball off to Nasri FFS, I'm surprised Sky didnt name him MoTM, the Stadium P/A annonced Yaya as MoTM :confused:

It was very clearly Nasri for Man City.

Tevez, pfffft, one pass, sure he justified his 200K a week and I also dont get how people can cheer him after what he put the club through.

/ Rant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

gavredking wrote: »

He layed a ball off to Nasri FFS, I'm surprised Sky didnt name him MoTM, the Stadium P/A annonced Yaya as MoTM :confused:

Tevez, pfffft, one pass, sure he justified his 200K a week and I also dont get how people can cheer him after what he put the club through.

/ Rant

I was just thinking the same myself, he didn't do anything else in the game but yet he ''inspired the win'' what a load of bull

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Caveman1 wrote: »
    I was just thinking the same myself, he didn't do anything else in the game but yet he ''inspired the win'' what a load of bull

Yep, thats what you get from Sky, I'd love to hear the RTE lads on it, they say it as it is !!!

Eamon Dunphy = legend.

Plento talk of Mourhino, do ye think Jose will come here if we're in the Europa League?

Personally I dont think he will if we finish outside the top 4.

I'll give Di Matteo before I judge him but theirs fairly no chance he'll be our manager next year.

/ Rant

But he did! Seriously - i was saying all along that one moment of quality would win it for either side, and that was the one moment that none of his other highly paid team mates could find as they had a fair few shots and near misses.
    I admit its overblown, but in the context of the match it was ultimately the pass that provided the winning goal, so pretty much priceless

But he did! Seriously - i was saying all along that one moment of quality would win it for either side, and that was the one moment that none of his other highly paid team mates could find as they had a fair few shots and near misses.
    I admit its overblown, but in the context of the match it was ultimately the pass that provided the winning goal, so pretty much priceless

It should have been stopped though, the penalty is a tough one, you cant out your hands up in the box but he must have been 2 yards away?? Tough to give but Mike Dean and peno's go hand in hand.

Back to Tevez, the move should have been stopped reagrdless, we were like statues out there for it but you could sense it coming.

I'm not going to get too bogged down in it as long as we get 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Sure im used to it now, i dont read any other papers any more its always negitive towards us or has a hidden agenda against us.

Any way, Di Matteo i think got his starting line up wrong last night. Tactics were spot on but starting line up was puzzling. Meireles is not a DM player i dont care what any body says!
    Ramires is wasted as a RF.

We should have started with a powerfull midfield to add to our defence. It was always going to be hard to win at the Etihad but we had a good go last night and tacticlly it nearly paid off.

Was terrible to see Torres hauld off for a poor Drogba.
    Torres was not getting any service from our midfield.
    There was times when we could have dominated the midfield before Barry came on for balotelli, there was so much space between citys lines it was unreal. But we had Lampard too deep Ramires out wide and Mata out wide. Why can us fans see the problems and yet the managers cant (not having a go at Di Matteo). Its plane to see we need proper wingers and let the likes of Lampard and Mata feed our strikers while our wingers stretch defenses

We should have started like below

Cech
    Ivan--Luiz--Cahill--Cole
    Essien--Mikel
    Ramires--Lampard--Mata
    Torres

And Ended with

Cech
    Bosi--Luiz--Cahill--Cole
    Ramires--Mikel
    Sturridge--Lampard--Mata
    Torres

BTW WTF happed to Oriel??? has he done a Fabregas already???

• Advertisement

I would started with

Cech
    Ivan--Luiz--Cahill--Cole
    ----Ramires--Mikel
    Studge--Lampard--Mata
    Torres

Problem with droppng Danny and Drogba, you can bet both will start on Saturday.

Oriel has disappeared, he'll have more of a role to play next season but at the moment its always hard to throw him into a team at the end of the season, like this and expect him to influence it, he came on against Utd when it was 3-2 to us and he was fairly sloppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭meriwether

jcf wrote: »
    I think that sums up Arsenals season ...

Good post btw...

You think Arsenals season has been 'lucky'?

meriwether wrote: »
    You think Arsenals season has been 'lucky'?

They've had their fair slice of luck throughout the season without hitting any major problems.

3rd is theres now, they wont lose it but its between Spuds and ourselves for 4th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭meriwether

They've had their fair slice of luck throughout the season without hitting any major problems.

3rd is theres now, they wont lose it but its between Spuds and ourselves for 4th.

No, no major problems.

Not having any fit full backs, and playing four CB's for about 7 games doesn't constitute a problem.

Not to mention having our best midfielder out for the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

Watching Drobga recently, and confirmed last night - he has got to go. His ball control is so bad, and he still tries the flick-ball / back heal type stuff and makes a mess of it. He was brutal last night.

His great skills: heading / free kick / antagonising defenders is starting to wane, and when he's needed in a team that is concentrating on defending, like Chelsea were doing all night last night, he's a burden.

meriwether wrote: »
    No, no major problems.

Not having any fit full backs, and playing four CB's for about 7 games doesn't constitute a problem.

Not to mention having our best midfielder out for the season.

Everybody suffers injuries, thats why the squad is made up of 25 players. Missing wilshire isnt exactly a problem when ya can replace him with Rosicky/Ramsey.

Arsenal have had a good season so far but yere some way challenging the top 2 at the moment.

Saying that I'd rather see Arsenal in the top 4 then Spurs.

Jagera wrote: »
    Watching Drobga recently, and confirmed last night - he has got to go. His ball control is so bad, and he still tries the flick-ball / back heal type stuff and makes a mess of it. He was brutal last night.

His great skills: heading / free kick / antagonising defenders is starting to wane, and when he's needed in a team that is concentrating on defending, like Chelsea were doing all night last night, he's a burden.

I Agree the legend that he is, he does have to move on in the summer.
    We have replacement already in Sturridge and Lukaku.
    Malouda has to go and be replaced with a out and out winger.
    We are in need of a RW also as Ramires and Sturridge are not Wingers.
    Id also cash in on Essien Ferreira and Possibly Merieles.

Suppose we need a Manager first of all but its clear we need invesments in players if we are to keep up with the two manchester teams let alone Barca and Madrid.

We need two wingers
    We need a creative midfielder
    We need a RB

Come Roman you scab.......its Christmas :rolleyes:

Torres, Sturridge to start aginst Spurs.

4-2-3-1 please. It worked well in the last 4 games but when we tried it without Sturridge wide and Mata central it was fairly ineffective last night.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Good to see Chelsea are winning something :)

Our recent record away to Villa is fairly terrible.
    Setanta Sports ‏ @SetantaSports Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    YOU choose our live Premier League on the 31st of March. Just vote for the game you want to see here: http://poll.fm/3lido #viewerschoice

• Advertisement

If anyone wants to believe reports online, we're lining up Ba to replace Drogba. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

You could do a lot worse. I rate Ba very highly

Ba is a good striker but id prefere to spend our money else were since we have Torres Sturridge Lukaku Kalou.
    We also have enough African players and stuggle during the ACON.
    Cavani Higuain and Falco are all linked with us also.
    I can never pernounse his name but il try spell it, we have been linked with Tixki Begristrian the ex Barca sporting director. Id love to see him replace Elmenalo and introduce a more fluid attacking type of playing style to Chelsea

Reekwind wrote: »
    You could do a lot worse. I rate Ba very highly

I'd rather not sign a guy whos after playing a handful of good games, Andy Carroll syndrome as its known.
    Ba is a good striker but id prefere to spend our money else were since we have Torres Sturridge Lukaku Kalou.
    We also have enough African players and stuggle during the ACON.
    Cavani Higuain and Falco are all linked with us also.
    I can never pernounse his name but il try spell it, we have been linked with Tixki Begristrian the ex Barca sporting director. Id love to see him replace Elmenalo and introduce a more fluid attacking type of playing style to Chelsea

If we hire a sporting director you can wave goodbye to having Mourhino, he wont want to work with one. Grant had a similar role and Mourhino wasnt exactly his biggest fan.

Cavani will probably end up at AC Milan in the summer and I cant see Higuain wanting to leave Madrid, Falcao maybe an option but I think he was more of an AVB dream.

We'll have to wait until a full time manager is appointed before we have any understanding of who may come and go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭bullpost

I'm just wondering if finishing outside the top 4 could be a blessing in disguise.

It could strengthen the hand of the incoming manager in terms of the commitment he gets from RA, both from a money but also time perspective.

The expectations around what we can achieve next season might be more realistic and it might just buy us the time to rebuild the team properly.

bullpost wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if finishing outside the top 4 could be a blessing in disguise.

It could strengthen the hand of the incoming manager in terms of the commitment he gets from RA, both from a money but also time perspective.

The expectations around what we can achieve next season might be more realistic and it might just buy us the time to rebuild the team properly.

City finished outside the top 4 2 years ago and it didnt really effect them.

It may effect who we want to sign though but I honestly think we're not far off a great squad if the right manger comes in and picks the right players.

We have De Druyne coming in, Lukaku too get games, Romeu, Josh Mac, Courtois, Chaloblah, Bertrand, Piazon, Bamford.

Thats just a sample of the youth we have coming through.

Ideally we need a CM to go straight in and a winger. So essien/meireles/mikel/kalou/malouda can all be sacrificed for the team.

I'd love if we signed Mourhino and he brought Di Maria with him but the possibilty of one or both is fairly slim I reckon.

I'd rather not sign a guy whos after playing a handful of good games, Andy Carroll syndrome as its known
    Hmmm? Ba has been in good form for Newcastle this season (one league goal less than Aguero), played well for West Ham last season and has a very good reputation in Germany. He's got four seasons of top flight football under his belt. There is no comparison with Carroll

If anyone wants to believe reports online, we're lining up Ba to replace Drogba. :rolleyes:

Dont forget Tiote!
    40 mill for th epair - its all b**** though!

Hmmm? Ba has been in good form for Newcastle this season (one league goal less than Aguero), played well for West Ham last season and has a very good reputation in Germany. He's got four seasons of top flight football under his belt. There is no comparison with Carroll

Ba wasnt great for West Ham though, himself and Obinna should have scored more goals for them last season.

I wouldnt waste money on him anyway but thats just me personally, if someone like Spuds want to spend ££££ on him then fairplay.
    Dont forget Tiote!
    40 mill for th epair - its all b**** though!

And Krul. :rolleyes:

If we want a Box to box or defensive type player then Yann M'Vila is the option, would cost a fair bit but hes definetly capable, big and powerful and could be the ideal long term replacement to what Essien used to be.

• Advertisement

Ba wasnt great for West Ham though, himself and Obinna should have scored more goals for them last season.
    7 goals in 12 games is nothing to sniff at

7 goals in 12 games is nothing to sniff at

We already have someone to replace Drogba though, Lukaku.

Theres no point in us showing interest in Ba, not with Sturridge and Torres and Lukaku.

The money would be better spent elsewhere.

*Shrugs* If Chelsea want to seriously give their prospects a chance, which will be a first in recent years, then fair enough. But Ba is good enough to make the step up if required

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

bullpost wrote: »

With clubs across Europe reigning in the spending with the FFP effectively now in force, I'm not sure it's a willingness to spend on Abramovich's part that'll be the issue...

With clubs across Europe reigning in the spending with the FFP effectively now in force, I'm not sure it's a willingness to spend on Abramovich's part that'll be the issue...

No matter where we finsih there will be money spent IMO.

Now if thats 5th there wont be as much spent as if we finsihed 4th due to the UCL money and TV revenue.

Either way the offset of spending the money would have to be the sale of players. At the moment their isnt too many players in the Chelsea squad that would represent great value for buying clubs.

The FFP will dictate what we spend but if we can trim the wage bill then that would be a huge plus too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2118976/David-Luiz-Barcelona-bid-35m-Chelsea-defender.html

David Luiz to Barcelona for €35 Million?

I'd say a swap deal with €10 Million and Messi and we'll see then. :P

• Advertisement

If we dont make a top four finish we still need fresh players. We will save a lot of money by letting go of Malouda, Drogba, Essien, Ferriera.
    Buy some wingers on the cheap like Willan/Hoilett which could do a job for us and if not we can sell on and possible make a profit.

But dont worry lads we will finish in the top four either way and begin our revoloution :p

If we dont make a top four finish we still need fresh players. We will save a lot of money by letting go of Malouda, Drogba, Essien, Ferriera.
    Buy some wingers on the cheap like Willan/Hoilett which could do a job for us and if not we can sell on and possible make a profit.

But dont worry lads we will finish in the top four either way and begin our revoloution :p

Main thing is 4th is ours if we win our games.

We have to play Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Also, Man City are playing Arsenal at the Etihad in a few weeks which could see Arsenal drop points so we have to be in a position after beating Spurs and hopefully getting at least a draw at the Emirates to capitalise if Arsenal drop points.

This run in is vital and we have 3 very tough games mixed in with some sticky games, Fulham and Villa away come to mind.

So us getting 4th will be down to ourselves, I honestly think if we beat Spurs saturday they'll crumble for the rest of the season and it will see them taking 1 point from 15.

A look at this table versus the rest of the top 5 makes for bleak viewing. :(
    P W D L F A Pts
    Man United 7 5 1 1 23 14 16
    Man City 6 5 0 1 18 7 15
    Arsenal 6 2 0 4 14 18 6
    Chelsea 6 1 2 3 11 15 5
    Tottenham 7 1 1 5 9 21 4

Whats worse is the London league. :(
    P W D L F A Pts
    Fulham 6 3 2 1 12 6 11
    Arsenal 6 3 1 2 14 10 10
    Tottenham 5 3 1 1 11 9 10
    QPR 5 1 0 4 2 11 3
    Chelsea 4 0 2 2 5 8 2

There was a time when playing the top 4 we won every game, I think it was Carlo's double winning year.

No matter where we finsih there will be money spent IMO.
    I'm sure you will, but my point is that it appears from this summer on that the days of clubs being bankrolled by a benefactor are over, so unlike what has been suggested above, it doesn't really make a difference whether Abramovich feels he needs to go into his pockets, as its up to the club now.

Talk of Mourinho seems fanciful also, hes got 2 years left on the biggest managerial contract in football and doesnt seem the ideal way to be reducing 50m+ of losses.

Arsenal play City at the Emirates, btw!

I'm sure you will, but my point is that it appears from this summer on that the days of clubs being bankrolled by a benefactor are over, so unlike what has been suggested above, it doesn't really make a difference whether Abramovich feels he needs to go into his pockets, as its up to the club now.

Talk of Mourinho seems fanciful also, hes got 2 years left on the biggest managerial contract in football and doesnt seem the ideal way to be reducing 50m+ of losses.

Arsenal play City at the Emirates, btw!

Looked at the fixtures wrong, I stand corrected. :o

I agree with ya on all the points, I think talks of Lourhino coming back are far-fetched but hes the fanschoice to come in but I just dont see it happening, if it does then brillant if it doesnt there isnt too many top class managers that Roman hasnt sacked. :rolleyes:

I think the F.F.P. will finally bring some stability into football, our operating costs are coming down but the sacking of AVB will ensure they've gone up by a bit by the time the new accounts for June 2012 come out sometime next year.

The UCL revenue will be a huge factor in our current revenue and if we lose out on that its going to be a blow for the club.

• Advertisement

A look at this table versus the rest of the top 5 makes for bleak viewing. :(

Whats worse is the London league. :(

There was a time when playing the top 4 we won every game, I think it was Carlo's double winning year.

That was while AVB was in charge, we are playing better football now and have more fight in our game.

No Offence but i really dont see Arsenal beating City home or away. City are too powerfull in every dept.

As for us not being able to spend big i think is nonsense. Even if FFP attempted to hold back spending by Roman we can just sell our Stadium Name for a billion rubbles, remove some high wage old players. Besides it would be impossible to control some private spending by a wealty owner.
    E.g it is well know that Roman purchased a limited edition ferrari for Mourinho for his birthday because they are friends. It is not against the rules there is too many loop holes for back handers and brown envlopes.

That was while AVB was in charge, we are playing better football now and have more fight in our game.

No Offence but i really dont see Arsenal beating City home or away. City are too powerfull in every dept.

As for us not being able to spend big i think is nonsense. Even if FFP attempted to hold back spending by Roman we can just sell our Stadium Name for a billion rubbles, remove some high wage old players. Besides it would be impossible to control some private spending by a wealty owner.
    E.g it is well know that Roman purchased a limited edition ferrari for Mourinho for his birthday because they are friends. It is not against the rules there is too many loop holes for back handers and brown envlopes.

With the F.F.P. the accounts would be looked at by UEFA and any wrong doing would likely inccour a huge penalty, exempt from Europe for 3 years I'd guess.

I though the Ferrari was a present he got him about 3/4 years ago?

Edit : http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/CARS/news/AUTOTRADER/CELEBRITYCARS/Abramovich_buys_Jose_Mourinho_2_million_Ferrari.html

I wouldnt read too much into it and as I've said I'm not holding my breath for Jose but would love him back.

We'll see, they've already said that naming rights deals etc will be benchmarked for that very scenario and have warned clubs recently about trying to exploit loopholes. Chelsea very publically posted 68m losses last time its going to be hard to explain that away using illegitimate means.

Maybe Roman can hide Mourinhos ferrari in his trousers!

We'll see, they've already said that naming rights deals etc will be benchmarked for that very scenario and have warned clubs recently about trying to exploit loopholes. Chelsea very publically posted 68m losses last time its going to be hard to explain that away using illegitimate means.

Maybe Roman can hide Mourinhos ferrari in his trousers!

Our losses are coming down though and thats the main thing, if we can keep increasing revnue, which is no mean feat and bring down operating costs whether it be through wages or selling players or both then I'll welcome it.

There is a lot of deadwood around the club that have to be written off. I'd like to see a lot of players sold but the problem that brings is we have to replace them at a cost.

The F.F.P. will be flaunted by a few clubs I reckon but msot of the main clubs will find a way around it.

One thing to be jealous about Arsenal, debt free, new 60K stadium thats been paid for, UCL football.

Ye lot are well set up for the incoming F.F.P. rules.

There is no way the FFP rules are bullet proof. Roman is no fool and either are the people he employ....(most of them anyway). Thats the thing Mourinho does not have to hide the Ferrari it was a present from his friend.

Its not against the law for Roman to become "friends" with Pep Guardiola during the summer and buy him a yacht in January for his birthday?? There is no way UEFA can outlaw generous friendships. Another example is Roman could "sell" Pep a holiday home worth X amount for a knock down price? Sell him shares in one of his Companys? Loan him the Eclipse for the summer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_(yacht)

Also our Finances are been cut year after year which is all that has to be done for the next couple of years, we dont have to be shown to make a profit just yet. Any new signings are devided over the overall contract lenght the players signs for, so most of our signings will be 4 or 5 year deals.

I actually read somewhere that even Arsenal won tmeet the FPP rules unless they get CL income

There is no way the FFP rules are bullet proof. Roman is no fool and either are the people he employ....(most of them anyway). Thats the thing Mourinho does not have to hide the Ferrari it was a present from his friend.

Its not against the law for Roman to become "friends" with Pep Guardiola during the summer and buy him a yacht in January for his birthday?? There is no way UEFA can outlaw generous friendships. Another example is Roman could "sell" Pep a holiday home worth X amount for a knock down price? Sell him shares in one of his Companys? Loan him the Eclipse for the summer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_(yacht)

Also our Finances are been cut year after year which is all that has to be done for the next couple of years, we dont have to be shown to make a profit just yet. Any new signings are devided over the overall contract lenght the players signs for, so most of our signings will be 4 or 5 year deals.

Ya must new contracts are 4, 5 years. Hence the Torres deal was spread out over the length of his contract so costing about £12 Million year.

Once the club is making a profit and actively working towards reducing debt then UEFA wont intervine I reckon.
    I actually read somewhere that even Arsenal won tmeet the FPP rules unless they get CL income

Really?

I thought themselves and United would be grand. Arsenal for lack of debt and United becuase of their revenue.

Once we meet the criteria I'm not pushed about other clubs TBH.

So what Roman can do is sell the yacht and Airbus he wonsand build us a stadium.

;)

Edit : His wealth now stands at $13 Billion. :eek: :pac:

Too early for a match thread?

I'll be travelling to Dublin tomorrow so I wont be able to do one in the morning and I'm going to miss the game, unless I can persuade my buddy to leave at about 9AM from Cork and find a bar for it then.

:mad:

JT declared fit by Robbie, and also saying, lose and we can forget 4th place, so expect a strong team :D

Not going to jinx it by mentioning any history :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement