Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn Rovers Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2021/2022

1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,373 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Terrific win today against Sheffield United.

Up to third...4 wins in a row in the league!

Well that was disappointing...sat back invited Coventry to attack.

Still in play off positions...but some big games coming up against Burnley (boo) and some play off rivals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Horrendous!.... their Keeper scores with last kick of the match.... Arrgh!!!

reckon 2 wins from remaining will get us into playoffs.

A draw against Luton keeps us just about alive...need to beat Millwall to have any chance of a playoff spot.

Those two last minute draws utterly infuriating.... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

It has been miserable for quite some time, and crucially it has been the final bit of quality needed in the final third.

It has indeed. So disappointing. Ben Brereton has been particularly abysmal...he is clearly already gone in his head.

Not sure if JDT will be there next season.

One good thing to come of late is that Adam Wharton is easily good enough to play a key role in the centre of midfield next season.

I kind of hope he will be (but I know Leeds rumours are bouncing about) with a firing striker we would comfortably be in the playoffs. Tactics have not been perfect a tendency to sit back after taking a lead has cost us, plus no win in eight. But real potential is there with a few additions, a striker in January could have had us over the line weeks ago, that first half we had a lot of chances. Dolan needs to be dropped.

Definitely agree on Wharton, bags of potential and only 18 need to hold onto players like him, plus lovely to see Carter score for the first time today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Defo need a striker in the summer. Hopefully Dack will be ready for the new season too.

What is left on Dacks deal? I get the impression he won't be there next season.

They might have to try and use a loan position for a striker for next season.

• Advertisement

Confirmed he's leaving 😪

Is there a newer Rovers thread??

Check out the Arte et Labore podcast. I really enjoy the insight and thoughts.

I'm off to Ewood on Saturday to see them play QPR. Fingers crossed for 3 points

Advertisement