Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for XBL friends to play ODST firefight with. Any takers?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 7:19pm

I'm looking for people to go back and play ODST firefight with, particularly on lost platoon and one or two of the better maps.

I haven't had as much of a blast playing Reach's reworked firefight matchmaking modes as i had hoped, and i'm looking for people who communicate (chat) and work together, which sems pretty nonexistent in that game.

ODST is friends list only, no matchmaking, so does anybody want to send me a message and i'll send you back a friend request? Gamertag is MackDaddi. Just message me "ODST FF" or something, so i know it came from this post. I'm usually online most nights after 9 and a bit during the day at weekends. It would be great to get a team of 4 together and get some proper tactics going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I'm free to do it sometime this week? I am not the best at it, but I do enjoy it.
    XBL: CORaven

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mensch Maschine

Hey, I'm only new to Halo but I'm alright at it. I'd be up for it. My Gamertag is :

Expo 2008

Hey, I'm only new to Halo but I'm alright at it. I'd be up for it. My Gamertag is :

Expo 2008

Cool Will add you this evening and keep an eye out for you online.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Unisaur 64

I agree with you on Reach FF not being as satisfying as ODST FF.

I'm trying to get the 200K point achievements for all the levels anyway.

GT: Unisaur 64

Advertisement