Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭eire4

You talk a lot of crap there was no racist abuse towards him yesterday unless calling him a wanker is racist.

I never mentioned anything about yesterdays game in terms of racist abuse directed at Neil Lennon so you might want to read my post again before making a statement as above because I think as a result the first half dozen words of your own post fit very aptly for you.

Neil Lennon suffers incredible levels of abuse and much of it is racist end of story and again watching Neil Lennon lift the championship trophy will be all the sweeter knowing how much all the racists out there hate him for being a strong Irishman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

eire4 wrote: »
    I never mentioned anything about yesterdays game in terms of racist abuse directed at Neil Lennon so you might want to read my post again before making a statement as above because I think as a result the first half dozen words of your own post fit very aptly for you.

Neil Lennon suffers incredible levels of abuse and much of it is racist end of story and again watching Neil Lennon lift the championship trophy will be all the sweeter knowing how much all the racists out there hate him for being a strong Irishman.

He isn't a strong Irishman he is a disgrace to the Irish do you really think he is the sort of man us Irish see as a figurehead.

Tell me what racist abuse does he get

Well Phil Mac Giolla Bhain has been spot on till now and I'll take his word that it will happen before a ball is kicked in anger next August ;)

Reallly how many times did he say we were going into admin ;) now he is nothing but a bigot wqho was willing to hand it out but can't take it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭RoryMac

He isn't a strong Irishman he is a disgrace to the Irish do you really think he is the sort of man us Irish see as a figurehead.

That's a touch over the top to be fair, the guy has his failings and needs to show refs and their assistants more respect but to call him a "disgrace to the Irish" is uncalled for IMO

RoryMac wrote: »
    That's a touch over the top to be fair, the guy has his failings and needs to show refs and their assistants more respect but to call him a "disgrace to the Irish" is uncalled for IMO

Well if JC can talk crap so can I ;)
    Apoligies to Jc it was actually eire4 that was talking crap
    He needs to show people in general more respect if neutrals read his "only in this country" nonsense then he will make a lot more enemys that country has contributed a great deal to his wealth he needs to get a grip and realise the poor me stuff doesn't work

Well if JC can talk crap so can I ;)

He needs to show people in general more respect if neutrals read his "only in this country" nonsense then he will make a lot more enemys that country has contributed a great deal to his wealth he needs to get a grip and realise the poor me stuff doesn't work

I don't JC's standard of posts is the level we should be aiming for mate.

I don't JC's standard of posts is the level we should be aiming for mate.

I know mate I did it deliberately as this garbage has to stop and I don't mean just from him

I also followed it up in my reply to you what I think

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

+1. Original comments out of order imo. :mad:

Maybe his comments are ill-judged from time to time, but I can totally understand his frustrations between the media and the bull**** he has had to put up with in Scotland. He certainly is not a "disgrace to the Irish".

I know mate I did it deliberately as this garbage has to stop and I don't mean just from him

I also followed it up in my reply to you what I think

Fair enough and without wanting to cover old ground I agree Lennon needs to show more respect in general but also think at times he gets a raw deal from the press and officials.

It's certainly an area I'd like to see him improve on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Brewster wrote: »
    I see Lenny will be hauled before the SFA following yesterday's events at Ibrox. I truly hope this is the last time this happens and that he learns his lesson this time. I think he could be a great Celtic manager and this sort of thing sullies his character unfortunately. Lawwell needs to take him aside and explain that his behaviour at times is unacceptable. I don't know what the answer is? An anger management course?

You have him guilty already Brewster, what a feckin surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

By predictable, it's almost as if you're hiding in the shadows for the last few month, then 2 defeats on the trot and you're back with a vengeance.
    My wildest dreams brought me back a full 15month ago to where you remember me saying that Lennon should be sacked (21st December 2010) so I had to look for it. Your response to what I said is in here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=69687356&postcount=2372

I'm not implying that at all. At least with the Rangers fans on here it works both ways, and as much as it hurts at times they will give some credit when it's going well, as well as put the boot in when it's not. That's what it's all about, so please don't insinuate that I have it in for all Rangers fans.

Regardless if 'not many', none or every Celtic fan agrees with me on that, so what! I'm saying what I see for the good of my club, should I just follow the crowd? I know enough who want him to stay as well as enough who'd rather he left.

You may never have listened to Radio Clyde, I'm only letting you know that it could be a nice wee job opportunity for you if the need ever arises. You can thank me later.

Lubo, my post was tongue in cheek, I did not directly call you an 'average' fan. The reality is quite different, I have read on here before that you attend alot of games so hats off to you. As someone who hasn't missed an Ireland Six Nations game since 2005, I know the commitment it takes to follow your team. What I don't respect you for is this accusation that I only log on here when Celtic lose!! It is wrong and you are factually incorrect. It is simply not the case. I don't post that much in here, simply because my rugby modding taking up such an amount of time. It's quiet at moment as the Six Nations is over. I would always comment on Old Firm games regardless of score, so this belief that you have that I want to stick the boot into in Lennon is just madness Lubo. The guy let himself down and many Celtic fans agree with this, some post here. I simply want the guy to sort out his behaviour because I think he has all the attributes to go a long way in game, but this issue will drag him back.

I never insinuated you have it in for Rangers fans, I don't know who you are or what relationships you have with anyone on or offline. This is nothing to do with Rangers fans. This is a about me having an issue with the current manager of Celtic and what I believe is embarrassing behaviour by him. Do you believe his comments about the officials in last two games are appropriate for a Celtic manager? This is the issue at hand...

You have him guilty already Brewster, what a feckin surprise.

Not really Bob, his comments about officials in last two games are there for all to read and listen too. I have no doubts he will be charged and deservedly so. I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this, but he simply can't talk about officials the way he does. Simple as.

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    I see you're still maintaining the myth that those who sent those packages to him are Rangers fans.

Do you even know where the director boxes are at Ibrox ?

They're surrounded by stewards and staff, he would have been perfectly safe.

Hearts pitch is also surrounded by police, stewards and staff.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Do you believe his comments about the officials in last two games are appropriate for a Celtic manager? This is the issue at hand...

But Brewster, do you even know what Lenny said to the ref in the tunnel? Because none of us do at this point - yet lots of people seem to have him hung, drawn and quartered already over them. How can you judge him over something you don't even have the details of yet?

Not really Bob, his comments about officials in last two games are there for all to read and listen too. I have no doubts he will be charged and deservedly so. I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this, but he simply can't talk about officials the way he does. Simple as.

Officials have lied to him, he's fully entitled to call things as he sees them.

• Advertisement

PauloMN wrote: »
    Do you believe his comments about the officials in last two games are appropriate for a Celtic manager? This is the issue at hand...

But Brewster, do you even know what Lenny said to the ref in the tunnel? Because none of us do at this point - yet lots of people seem to have him hung, drawn and quartered already over them. How can you judge him over something you don't even have the details of yet?

I am not talking about that Paul, I am taking about him saying refs made 'criminal' and 'joke' decisions. It's on the record, it is disrespectful to officials and managers cannot be let away with it. It's a black and white issue for me Paul.

He is not allowed to disrespect the officials. It contravenes the rules of the SFA.

W

+1. Original comments out of order imo. :mad:

Maybe his comments are ill-judged from time to time, but I can totally understand his frustrations between the media and the bull**** he has had to put up with in Scotland. He certainly is not a "disgrace to the Irish".
    You obviously don't know sarcasm when you see it Paul really read my post in reply to Rory's

W
    You obviously don't know sarcasm when you see it Paul really read my post in reply to Rory's

Fair enough, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm, so apologies. It sounded like you meant it hence my reply.

I take it you know for a fact the officials lied Bobby or are you just assuming

• Advertisement

I am not talking about that Paul, I am taking about him saying refs made 'criminal' and 'joke' decisions. It's on the record, it is disrespectful to officials and managers cannot be let away with it. It's a black and white issue for me Paul.

Well I agree with you on that. There is too much disrespect of refs in general, even if I can understand his frustrations with the quality (or lack thereof) of Scottish refs.

I didn't read or hear the "criminal" or "joke" quotes - he should rein it in a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

I presume he's talking about the time the penalty decision was reversed and the officials later admitted to lying to Lennon after the game.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/celtic/205637-craven-mcdonald-asked-me-to-lie-about-celtic-penalty/

bobmalooka wrote: »

I presume he's talking about the time the penalty decision was reversed and the officials later admitted to lying to Lennon after the game.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/celtic/205637-craven-mcdonald-asked-me-to-lie-about-celtic-penalty/
    Ah OK that's different

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ladjacket

Lennon was a passionate player and at times crossed the line. Everyone can accept that. Im sure that he loved nothing more than beating Rangers.

Look at Wayne Rooney - when he sticks his boot into a players shins, they tell us that 'but if you take that out of his game, he won't be half the player he is'.

Now I am not making excuses for Lenny - all I am saying is that he is obviously a passionate man, add in what he has taken place involving him in the recent past, I am sure his death threats, his attempted murder trial, the death of his close friend etc were all playing on his mind on Sunday and maybe it all boiled over.

And hey, lest we forget, he didnt kill anybody. He got sent off from the touchline, big deal. It has happened practically every manager in the world. I have never heard Arsenal fans say that Wenger is a disgrace to their club cos he got sent off.

People need a little bit of perspective I think.

Ladjacket wrote: »
    Lennon was a passionate player and at times crossed the line. Everyone can accept that. Im sure that he loved nothing more than beating Rangers.

Look at Wayne Rooney - when he sticks his boot into a players shins, they tell us that 'but if you take that out of his game, he won't be half the player he is'.

Now I am not making excuses for Lenny - all I am saying is that he is obviously a passionate man, add in what he has taken place involving him in the recent past, I am sure his death threats, his attempted murder trial, the death of his close friend etc were all playing on his mind on Sunday and maybe it all boiled over.

And hey, lest we forget, he didnt kill anybody. He got sent off from the touchline, big deal. It has happened practically every manager in the world. I have never heard Arsenal fans say that Wenger is a disgrace to their club cos he got sent off.

People need a little bit of perspective I think.

Sorry you can only make excuses for so long I could turn round and say if McCoist loses it then it's understandable the club he loves is flirting with liquidation I would be wrong and so would he.
    Lennon plays the poor me card with increasing regularity now he has also had a go at the country that he has made one hell of a good living in he needs to grow up. As for all these things that have happened they were truly awful but what was the attempted murder one ?

Sorry you can only make excuses for so long I could turn round and say if McCoist loses it then it's understandable the club he loves is flirting with liquidation I would be wrong and so would he.
    Lennon plays the poor me card with increasing regularity now he has also had a go at the country that he has made one hell of a good living in he needs to grow up. As for all these things that have happened they were truly awful but what was the attempted murder one ?

The attempted murder is the one he is up in court with in recent weeks - where the two lads tried to send bombs in the post etc. From what I am aware of, this is being classed as attempted murder.

Getting back to the point, I agree that Lennon needs to rein it in a bit but on the same hand, the previous manager was as bland and boring as they come. His Celtic team reflected that on the pitch. There was a softness to them and whereas before him and after him, you approached games expecting to win, with Mowbray you never knew what you were gonna see.

So that is why I think that Neil Lennon will be backed by the fans - based on how he has turned the clubs fortunes around. He has implemented a team with a great future, the average age is just over 23, he has them fighting for him and with him.

The attempted murder is the one he is up in court with in recent weeks - where the two lads tried to send bombs in the post etc. From what I am aware of, this is being classed as attempted murder.

Getting back to the point, I agree that Lennon needs to rein it in a bit but on the same hand, the previous manager was as bland and boring as they come. His Celtic team reflected that on the pitch. There was a softness to them and whereas before him and after him, you approached games expecting to win, with Mowbray you never knew what you were gonna see.

So that is why I think that Neil Lennon will be backed by the fans - based on how he has turned the clubs fortunes around. He has implemented a team with a great future, the average age is just over 23, he has them fighting for him and with him.

I afraid we will have to agree to disagree about Lennon

I don't think they are being charged with attempted murder but I could be wrong. The bombs were never viable

Apologies even though the bombs were not viable they have been charged with attempting to assault and murder

I hope they throw away thd key when they are sentenced

I don't think they are being charged with attempted murder but I could be wrong. The bombs were never viable

Apologies even though the bombs were not viable they have been charged with attempting to assault and murder

I am not defending Lennon's every move - I think that he has done and said things that leave me thinking 'Neil, cop on'!

But for whatever reason, he has become the most hated Celtic manager amongst Rangers fans. I mean, did they ever HATE O'Neill or Strachan?

I can't begin to imagine how that must feel. Knowing that there could be a lunatic around the corner is not nice either though.

I am not defending Lennon's every move - I think that he has done and said things that leave me thinking 'Neil, cop on'!

But for whatever reason, he has become the most hated Celtic manager amongst Rangers fans. I mean, did they ever HATE O'Neill or Strachan?

I can't begin to imagine how that must feel. Knowing that there could be a lunatic around the corner is not nice either though.

Oh I have no doubt he is hated by a section of our fans and despised byost of the others why because he comes across as an argumentative ignorant so and so most of the time and not because he is an Irish Catholic in most cases there will be a few who think like that but the majority it's for the reasons I have given and as you mention O'Neil didn't generate this hatred do that puts to bed some folks reasoning that the whole Irish Catholic thing is the sole reason for hating him

the only down point for me regarding all of this is that last season, Celtic had a decent season, I know we only won the Scottish Cup and RFC won the league but it was a season where the league was Celtic's until they blew it at Inverness. Yet all the talk last season was of the Lennon death threats, the 'cheating' referees etc.

This season its talk of Rangers in administration, the 10 point deduction, the sending off of Lennon, the tainted title. It sickens me to think that a team went on a 20 odd game unbeaten run, clawed back a 15 point gap and turned it into 4 point lead but this is forgotten amidst this other guff.

Is it any wonder people are turned off by Scottish football?!

• Advertisement

Looks like the reason for the 10 clubs meeting without Celtic and Rangers is clear now, they plan on blackmailing Rangers to vote in favour of a change in the voting rights in return for a clear path back into the SPL in the event of liquidation.
    "It might make it easier for the administrators to get whatever they are going to try to achieve whether it is a CVA or new company to be informed and rejoining the SPL and SFA.
    "The support of the 10 clubs might be needed at some point."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17501490

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Rangers already said they'll vote against.

Rangers already said they'll vote against.

Yes they did and my previous comment wasn't trying to point any blame at Rangers it was merely pointing out that originally these 10 had talked about the changes they wanted to make to the league structures etc but in reality all they wanted was a chance to get more money and power.

the only down point for me regarding all of this is that last season, Celtic had a decent season, I know we only won the Scottish Cup and RFC won the league but it was a season where the league was Celtic's until they blew it at Inverness. Yet all the talk last season was of the Lennon death threats, the 'cheating' referees etc.

This season its talk of Rangers in administration, the 10 point deduction, the sending off of Lennon, the tainted title. It sickens me to think that a team went on a 20 odd game unbeaten run, clawed back a 15 point gap and turned it into 4 point lead but this is forgotten amidst this other guff.

Is it any wonder people are turned off by Scottish football?!
    You see this is where I have a problem you all go on about how you blew the league at Inverness but we could just as easily point to our game against Dundee Utd not long before and say if we hadn't blown that game then the Inverness game would be irrelevant.
    A league is not won or lost in one game but invert the full season

Yes they did and my previous comment wasn't trying to point any blame at Rangers it was merely pointing out that originally these 10 had talked about the changes they wanted to make to the league structures etc but in reality all they wanted was a chance to get more money and power.

Not having a go, just saying what Rangers' standpoint is :)

And of course they want more money and power, so do Rangers and Celtic.

All clubs want that :)
    But I still think they're right in trying to chance it with Rangers having other things on their mind.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/celtic-cop-17k-fine-over-uefa-fan-slurs-1.1155699
    CELTIC have been fined £17,000 by Uefa for incidents relating to the behaviour of their fans in the Europa League game against Udinese in Italy last December.

It was thought a hearing tomorrow would deal with charges brought against the Parkhead club which related to fans “displaying an offensive banner and setting off fireworks” in their match against the Serie A side on December 15.

But the decision to fine Celtic was actually made by Uefa’s disciplinary body on February 24.

You see this is where I have a problem you all go on about how you blew the league at Inverness but we could just as easily point to our game against Dundee Utd not long before and say if we hadn't blown that game then the Inverness game would be irrelevant.
    A league is not won or lost in one game but invert the full season

I hear you! I only meant that Celtic were on a good run and having played the final OF game, they were the favourites to win the league. Hence, when they lost to Inverness, they 'blew it' in my opinion.

Rangers fan or not, we need to stick together Broxi Bear - Scottish football fans in Donegal have it tough ha ha!

Not having a go, just saying what Rangers' standpoint is :)

And of course they want more money and power, so do Rangers and Celtic.

All clubs want that :)
    But I still think they're right in trying to chance it with Rangers having other things on their mind.

I see the Killie chairman was trying to take advantage of your dire situation to get you to agree to a vote change:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17501490
    Johnston admits that the clubs have seized on Rangers going into administration as an opportunity to force through change.

"Celtic is a tough call, but we knew that and that is why we have not engaged with them," he said. "The administrator is in a different position.

"It might make it easier for the administrators to get whatever they are going to try to achieve whether it is a CVA or new company to be informed and rejoining the SPL and SFA.

"The support of the 10 clubs might be needed at some point."

Will be interesting to see how this pans out now that Rangers have told the other 10 to feck off.
    "It's all up front and it's perfectly open what we've been talking about, so there's nothing hidden or disrespectful about it.

All been upfront? :D What about all those comments about Celtic made last week which were made my chairmen hiding behind anonymity?

Good work Johnston, that's the way to do it eh? Get people onside by excluding them from your "pro-democracy" movement? Kinda backfired on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

Neil Lennon in bother again, written to for the third time in a week asking to explain his comments about the referee for the upcoming game against St.Johnstone.

He just never seems to learn.

• Advertisement

TheBuilder wrote: »
    Neil Lennon in bother again, written to for the third time in a week asking to explain his comments about the referee for the upcoming game against St.Johnstone.

link to this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Are the SFA for real? what could possibly be wrong with saying you hope the ref has a good game? Would they prefer he said 'I hope the ref has a poor game'?

Sometimes I despair at the fcukwits who run football in Scotland

link to this?

Its on Sky Sports News mate.
    Are the SFA for real? what could possibly be wrong with saying you hope the ref has a good game? Would they prefer he said 'I hope the ref has a poor game'?

Sometimes I despair at the fcukwits who run football in Scotland

It was done (as part of the respect thing last season I think) that no manager is allowed to comment on the referee in the build up to the game.

After what happened in the last week, its hardly the most sensible thing for Lennon to do to comment on the referee, its not just a "hope the referee has a good game" comment, its in reference to what he feels has went wrong in his last game or two, and what he is already being asked to explain by the SFA.

Its stupidity from him.

Here also:
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/celtic/2012/03/28/revealed-sfa-compliance-officer-has-written-to-celtic-manager-neil-lennon-three-times-in-a-week-86908-23805072/
    and maybe have a decent refereeing performance into the bargain.

Sorry, any Celtic fan who thinks comments like that are ok are deluding themselves. Wish Neil would just quit with the jibes at the refs. Not doing himself or our club any good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

TheBuilder wrote: »

I rather have him speak his mind tbh. Dignity FC would rather him toe the line because....?

The SPL/SFA would rather have mindless managers/coaches giving it that media coached waffle all day long instead of people that question things like accountability and integrity from the administrators of the game. Suits protecting the status quo is one of the problems within Scottish Game.

Its getting to a point where the referees are using Lennons past reputation to stigmatise him any time they dont want to deal with him. Some dont want to be accountable to anyone. Their time will come just like Dougie McDonald & Steven Craven's did.

Dempsey wrote: »
    I rather have him speak his mind tbh. Dignity FC would rather him toe the line because....?

The SPL/SFA would rather have mindless managers/coaches giving it that media coached waffle all day long instead of people that question things like accountability and integrity from the administrators of the game. Suits protecting the status quo is one of the problems within Scottish Game.

Its getting to a point where the referees are using Lennons past reputation to stigmatise him any time they dont want to deal with him. Some dont want to be accountable to anyone. Their time will come just like Dougie McDonald & Steven Craven's did.

But Dempsey, do you not think Lenny is giving the SFA every opportunity to have a go at him at the moment?

Whether or not the SFA have it in for Lenny is a separate issue and I'm not getting into that argument. However, much as I love his passion, sometimes it's better for everyone concerned to bite your tongue and get on with it. Or at least phrase his frustrations in such a manner as not to have himself reported every time he opens his mouth.

The board have to have a word with him over this. If he cannot help himself, he should just be instructed to decline to make any comment on refs before/after games.

• Advertisement

Right so the rules that have been in place for years and years that every other manager manages to work with the biggest majority of the time but they should be changed just because Lennon can't keep it zipped. Its amazing once again everyone else is wrong :rolleyes:

Not just that, but 'their time will come' ?

What, you gonna bully them every time they don't favor Celtic ?

In trouble 3 times in a week, not the treble Neil was hoping for... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

But Dempsey, do you not think Lenny is giving the SFA every opportunity to have a go at him at the moment?

They arent going to admit to any mistakes without a fight, are they? Remember how the SFA/SPL dealt with referees lying last year and any scenario like it. They will hammer anyone that questions them, they will hide behind their rule book and pull every dirty trick possible. The SFA/SPL would piss on your head and tell you its raining, they've certainly done it before.

If Lennon believes he is right, if believes that referees and admins of the game are pulling a stunt then he should question them, always. You have to get your hands dirty to force the SFA/SPL to admit mistakes.

Seems everyone believes the SFA/SPL are absolutely correct without question in every instance when it comes to Lennon these days before due process is complete.
    Right so the rules that have been in place for years and years that every other manager manages to work with the biggest majority of the time but they should be changed just because Lennon can't keep it zipped. Its amazing once again everyone else is wrong :rolleyes:

The rules changed this year and I do believe that you were bitching goodo about them at the start of the season when Rangers players were in the dock. I suppose the system works perfectly now? :rolleyes:

Not just that, but 'their time will come' ?

What, you gonna bully them every time they don't favor Celtic ?

Fighting fire with fire is a good tactic

Either way, I better put on blinkers and accept everything they say because it seems like the easiest thing to do around here. They are a model football association without flaw! :P

They arent going to admit to any mistakes without a fight, are they? Remember how the SFA/SPL dealt with referees lying last year and any scenario like it. They will hammer anyone that questions them, they will hide behind their rule book and pull every dirty trick possible. The SFA/SPL would piss on your head and tell you its raining, they've certainly done it before.

If Lennon believes he is right, if believes that referees and admins of the game are pulling a stunt then he should question them, always. You have to get your hands dirty to force the SFA/SPL to admit mistakes.

Seems everyone believes the SFA/SPL are absolutely correct without question in every instance when it comes to Lennon these days before due process is complete.

The rules changed this year and I do believe that you were bitching goodo about them at the start of the season when Rangers players were in the dock. I suppose the system works perfectly now? :rolleyes:

Fighting fire with fire is a good tactic

Either way, I better put on blinkers and accept everything they say because it seems like the easiest thing to do around here. They are a model football association without flaw! :P

I was I suppose you have taken the time to look back for me ;)

No the respect rules came in you still couldn't come out and come away with pish like that

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement