Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

Eirebear wrote: »
    Sums you up Piggy - where's the name calling in my post?
    You make up what you want to read in other people's posts, and it's generally a million miles away from the actual sentiment put forward.

:pac:You're a bit a baby aren't ya. If you don't like what I'm saying, or disagree with what I'm saying, then address what I'm saying or ignore it or don't, I don't care.

Call me what ya like, I'm fooked if I care babybear:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Great performance from the Bhoys today and class stuff from Hooper to bag 5 in a game :).

Looking forward to what the summer brings now to see who we can ship out and can bring in. CL group stages has got to be the main objective but we can't be complacent in the league either because the likes of Motherwell and Dundee United will try and upset the odds and mount a title challenge ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

:pac:You're a bit a baby aren't ya. If you don't like what I'm saying, or disagree with what I'm saying, then address what I'm saying or ignore it or don't, I don't care.

Call me what ya like, I'm fooked if I care babybear:D.

PMSL.

You really arent very good at this game are you?
    If you're gonna try winding people up then i suggest you work harder - it seems the only person you got a reaction out of was Dempsey. And that's easy. ;)

Sometimes i long for ONYD to come back.

PMSL.

You really arent very good at this game are you?
    If you're gonna try winding people up then i suggest you work harder - it seems the only person you got a reaction out of was Dempsey. And that's easy. ;)

Sometimes i long for ONYD to come back.

What game is that now baby:rolleyes:

Life, Piggy, Life.

Life, Piggy, Life.

The game of life is it. How profound baby:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

Can't wait for Dempsey to see the disrespect being thrown around now, I'm sure he'll be just as keen to have a go at one of his own for it

:rolleyes:

TheBuilder wrote: »
    Can't wait for Dempsey to see the disrespect being thrown around now, I'm sure he'll be just as keen to have a go at one of his own for it

Was your mammy a bricklayer, builder:D

TheBuilder wrote: »

Was your mammy a bricklayer, builder:D

Nah my name is Bob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Fraser Forster posted on twitter that today was an emotional last day for him with Dominic Cervi (reserve keeper). From the sound of that either he won't be back next season or Cervi is off and I get the feeling it will be Forster as his agent hasn't been playing ball.

He is going to turn out to be a top keeper I reckon, he has been hugely impressive and even moreso when you think back to the jibes about Celtic's supposed dodgy defenders which have gradually disappeared.

It is incredible he didn't get named on team of the year. Celtic will have a hard time replacing him if he doesn't come back next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Fraser Forster posted on twitter that today was an emotional last day for him with Dominic Cervi (reserve keeper). From the sound of that either he won't be back next season or Cervi is off and I get the feeling it will be Forster as his agent hasn't been playing ball.

He is going to turn out to be a top keeper I reckon, he has been hugely impressive and even moreso when you think back to the jibes about Celtic's supposed dodgy defenders which have gradually disappeared.

It is incredible he didn't get named on team of the year. Celtic will have a hard time replacing him if he doesn't come back next season.
    Have to agree with you Forster has been outstanding for you lot it surprised me that neither him or McGregor were in the running either of them would have been the right choice IMO

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Life, Piggy, Life.

C'mon EB, I would have expected better from you.

PauloMN wrote: »
    C'mon EB, I would have expected better from you.

TBF, that was an entirely tongue in cheek, tired and throw away remark at the end of a ludicrous conversation mate.

TBF, that was an entirely tongue in cheek, tired and throw away remark at the end of a ludicrous conversation mate.

Well it's entirely appropriate that you should end the ludicrous conversation seeing as you started it, but good that you are bringing it to an end anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭eire4

I have to agree with you. It does seem like Forster will not be signing a deal to stay at Celtic which is a real blow because he has been superb this season. For me while getting in a dominant center back is a big need our goalkeeper situation is the number 1 issue which we need to solve for next season. I would love to be wrong though and until we know something for sure we can hope that Forster stays.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Why are you all assuming that Forster will be off rather than Cervi? Cervi hasn't got a look in at all being #3 keeper - if anyone was for the off I reckon it's him. I don't think Forster would tweet something like that if it wasn't already decided.

I agree if Forster goes it would be awful tough to replace him. McGregor maybe? ;)

Rumours that we might go for Leon Best again, with a 2million price tag being bandied about. A fee was agreed last Christmas but he decided not to join, he'll be a sub or reserve striker at Newcastle now.

He wouldn't be a bad buy for 2 million, but would he be what we need to lead the line for us in the CL? Not sure.

Rumours that we might go for Leon Best again, with a 2million price tag being bandied about. A fee was agreed last Christmas but he decided not to join, he'll be a sub or reserve striker at Newcastle now.

He wouldn't be a bad buy for 2 million, but would he be what we need to lead the line for us in the CL? Not sure.

Lennon quoted yesterday you have bid over 3 million for someone. Any rumours as to who that is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Dominic Cervi ‏ @DominicCervi
    On another note, slightly emotional last day of yoga with @jillywalsh and @FraseForster today. #namaste

I'd reckon its Cervi thats leaving.

I see that the deal for Jaroslaw Fojut is called off

£3m? Did we put in a bid for the entire Rangers squad?

• Advertisement

Dempsey wrote: »
    I see that the deal for Jaroslaw Fojut is called off

£3m? Did we put in a bid for the entire Rangers squad?

Yawn.

All in here:
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/celtic/2012/05/14/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-launches-3m-swoop-for-star-as-he-bids-to-strengthen-side-for-champions-league-push-86908-23858791/
    NEIL LENNON revealed Celtic have slapped in a £3million bid for a player – believed to be Rosenborg midfielder Markus Henriksen – as he prepared to battle to keep Gary Hooper.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has revealed that the club has been recruiting for next season and made a bid last week for a mystery player.

The Parkhead club were crowned as league champions on Sunday and Lennon took time out from his celebrations to explain that he would not be sitting back after domestic triumph.

The manager said that he intended to add new faces and that a formal offer had already been made for one unspecified player.

“I don’t think we’ll be complacent in that aspect,” Lennon said.

“We bid for a player this week, in excess of £3 million, so already the wheels are in motion to bring in players early.

“I’m not telling you who it is and I’m not making it up.”

As he prepares to make a challenge in the Champions league next season, Lennon also underlined his determination to hold on to striker Gary Hooper. The Englishman finished as SPL top goalscorer this season and scored every goal as Celtic defeated Hearts 5-0 in their final game.

Southampton have previously made offers to take the player but Celtic are not expecting the forward to leave, Lennon insisted.

“He’s a special player and I’m delighted he’s fulfilling all the talent we think he has,” he added. “I’d like to think he’ll be here next season.

“I think he is happy here but obviously there will be people out there who would pay for his talent, pay for his goals.

“He’s a goalscorer and they are priceless in the game. We want to keep him and we’ll do our very best to do that.”

STV..

We need a center forward and a center back as a priority, but If he's signing a central midfielder then I'd say he will punt Ki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaayBL1lko&feature=player_embedded#!

Markus Hendriksen in action.

Love the music that goes with this when you scroll in a bit. Norwegian death metal by the sounds of it.

Rammstein!

I wonder if Lustig tipped off Lennon about him. Looks decent

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/celtic/2012/05/13/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-heading-to-france-to-continue-management-education-86908-23857889/
    NEIL LENNON is set to take a French lesson after today’s Parkhead championship party in a bid to improve on the success of this season.

The Celtic gaffer doesn’t want to rest on his laurels after leading the Hoops to their first SPL trophy in four years.

Lennon will get his hands on the silverware today after the final match of the season against Hearts, having wrapped up the title with weeks to spare.

And the Irishman revealed he’s heading across the English Channel on a fact-finding mission after fixing up a trip to study how French champions Lille go about their business.

Lennon contacted former Celtic fitness coach Gregory Dupont to arrange the visit to the club who still have a slim chance of retaining the title and face leaders Montpellier today.

The Hoops boss said: “I’m going to France after the Hearts game.

“I’m heading to Lille to study them for a couple of days to keep myself fresh and try to pick up new ideas and training techniques.

“Hopefully I can have a chat with the manager Rudi Garcia for a good few hours about his ideas on the game. I think that’s important, you don’t want to get stale. You don’t want to think ‘I’m in a comfort zone and I know everything’.

“I have a contact over there in Gregory Dupont and I’ll look at the fitness side of things through him.

“It will be interesting to see their academy as well, it’s just a different insight into how a big club in another country do it. They won the French title last season and have good young players, plus Joe Cole on loan from Liverpool.

“It will be interesting to chat with him because he enjoys the environment and style of play over there.

“I don’t think you ever stop learning and it’s always good to pick up new ideas. When I was development coach at Celtic I went to visit Brendan Rodgers at Reading and then Martin O’Neill at Aston Villa. It was good to see Martin hadn’t changed a bit!”

Lille have recently become major shareholders in Belgian Third Division side Royal Mouscron-Peruwelz as they look to send young players out for vital experience and Lennon admitted that could be a way forward for Celtic kids.

He said: “Sending promising youngsters out could progress them quicker than normal. After pre-season it might be good for some of our young players to have six months on loan.

“I know Sir Alex Ferguson does that quite a lot at Man United. He did it with Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck and previously with David Beckham and Paul Scholes.

“Gary Hooper started his career at the bottom and it can be ideal learning as long as you get the right club for the individual.

“Rather than being here on the cusp of the first team, going out and getting experience elsewhere can help them come back better and stronger.”

Hopefully he arrives back with Eden Hazard in his suitcase!

Looks like Cha Du Ri is another player leaving the club

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4316745/Cha-kicking-off-Hoops-exodus.html

According to the Scottish Sun, 14 players could leave the club if Celtic get their way. I'd love to see that happen tbh, alot deadwood on the books.
    But Lennon has lost out to Hamburg in the £3million race for Lech Poznan striker Artiom Rudnev.

Anyone see this guy play? Hard to judge players by youtube videos as even the worst players can be made look good

EDIT
    Dominic Cervi ‏ @DominicCervi

Packing sucks, but can't wait to get home and see my family on Wednesday.

Looks like Cervi is going too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18071261

Swedish club AIK have announced that they have secured Daniel Majstorovic on a two-and-a-half-year contract as the defender ends his spell with Celtic.

Pretty long contract for a 35 year old that has a cruciate ligament injury!

Best of luck to him though, I believe he was a great help to the likes of Wanyama in training.

So Cervi, Wilson and Big Dan gone for sure. There was talk of 6 players from Lennon before, I'd say we'll see a few more than that gone tbh.

Nothing against any of these players, but it's good to see some space being made and money freed up for a few key signings combined with the likes of Forrest, Watt etc. being able to come up the ranks. A trimmer squad obviously costs less and gives the younger players more of an incentive to work up to the first team.

• Advertisement

The Sun reckon we could shift 14 players if we can find buyers. The 14 players listed wouldnt weaken the squad at all! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Have Celtic confirmed the pre season arrangements? Champions League qualifiers is on 31 July so not much time to gel new players.

Badabing wrote: »
    Have Celtic confirmed the pre season arrangements? Champions League qualifiers is on 31 July so not much time to gel new players.

Dont think so but Lennon wants his new players in by July 2nd, start of preseason training

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Dont think so but Lennon wants his new players in by July 2nd, start of preseason training

Whats you feeling re Champions League for Celtic? happy to make group stages and loads of cash or not end of world to make Europa League with better chance of progress.

Whats you feeling re Champions League for Celtic? happy to make group stages and loads of cash or not end of world to make Europa League with better chance of progress.

Its not the end of the world to be in the Europa League but we have a very good opportunity to get into the UCL. I would be delighted to see us back in the UCL but it does hinge on us getting our squad sorted out by preseason. Lennon's preparations for high profile games is also highly questionable so I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭RoryMac

As Dempsey said nothing has been announced yet but Lennon has said he does not want to take the players on another long haul tour like last year to Australia. I'm pretty sure we signed a 3 year deal to take part in the tournament in the Aviva so I guess that will be part of it.

I'd love to see us get to the Champions League group stages but until the draw you just don't know. Once we show signs of progressing be that in the Champions or Europa League I'd be happy.

Saying that if we don't make the Champions League I think it would be a big blow to Lennon and the club as we need to start racking up co-efficient points to give us any change of qualifying in the future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18071261

Swedish club AIK have announced that they have secured Daniel Majstorovic on a two-and-a-half-year contract as the defender ends his spell with Celtic.

Pretty long contract for a 35 year old that has a cruciate ligament injury!

Best of luck to him though, I believe he was a great help to the likes of Wanyama in training.

I'm sorry to see Big Dan leave, I thought he played some great stuff this season and deserves a lot of credit for turning our defensive performances round and felt that he might have been worth signing up for another year if his recovery was going well. Hope he does well at AIK.

Group stages of CL would be excellent. It's great to have Celtic in there, was a great buzz the two years in a row that Strachan got us into the knockout stages.

In reality, I'm not hugely optimistic. The problem is the 4th round qualifier (if we get there) will be against a top side, as tough as any group tie would be, probably tougher. Our chances are slim if we are paired up with a team 4th or 5th in the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc..

Similar to what has been said already, progress is what I really want to see. I'd be happy to see us in the Europa League but we really should be getting beyond the groups in that competition. Being in Euro competition in some shape or form after Christmas must be the goal. I thought we did ok in the Europa League last term considering where we were domestically at the time, but I would expect an improvement next season.

The signings will be key. Lennon seems to be really determined to get some quality in and I'm delighted about that. I like what I'm seeing so far in terms of a good trimming of the squad - let's see can himself and the board bring in a few quality players and take it from there.

Agree with the above - not much time to prepare given late July for the CL qualifer, and with the added complication of the Euros in the mix in June also.

Group stages of CL would be excellent. It's great to have Celtic in there, was a great buzz the two years in a row that Strachan got us into the knockout stages.

In reality, I'm not hugely optimistic. The problem is the 4th round qualifier (if we get there) will be against a top side, as tough as any group tie would be, probably tougher. Our chances are slim if we are paired up with a team 4th or 5th in the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc..

Similar to what has been said already, progress is what I really want to see. I'd be happy to see us in the Europa League but we really should be getting beyond the groups in that competition. Being in Euro competition in some shape or form after Christmas must be the goal. I thought we did ok in the Europa League last term considering where we were domestically at the time, but I would expect an improvement next season.

The signings will be key. Lennon seems to be really determined to get some quality in and I'm delighted about that. I like what I'm seeing so far in terms of a good trimming of the squad - let's see can himself and the board bring in a few quality players and take it from there.

Agree with the above - not much time to prepare given late July for the CL qualifer, and with the added complication of the Euros in the mix in June also.

We'll be in the champions route this year, not the national qualifiers route.

• Advertisement

We'll be in the champions route this year, not the national qualifiers route.

So what does that mean in terms of qualifiers? I thought that because the coefficient had dropped lately, even as champions we still had to enter into the 3rd qualifying round - is that not the case?

I must read up on Bert's pages again!!! ;)

So what does that mean in terms of qualifiers? I thought that because the coefficient had dropped lately, even as champions we still had to enter into the 3rd qualifying round - is that not the case?

All the teams we will face in our qualification route will be champions of their respective league.

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/access2012.html

I think we will be one of the seeded teams in the third round so that should help hopefully.

This was quality. LMAO with this one:D

n
    A Deprogramming Programme.
    Dear Creditor

i
    16 Votes

p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif
    Sir David Murray
    Mr. Craig Whyte
    Mr. Paul Murray
    Mr. Bill Ng
    Mr. Bill Miller
    Mr Charles Green,
    c/o The Rangers*,
    Ibrox Stadium,
    150 Edmiston Drive,
    Glasgow G51 2XD
    North Britain,
    To:
    Mr. Bhutta
    Bhutta’s Newsagents,
    142 Copland Road,
    Ibrox,
    Glasgow G51 2UB:
    Dear Mr. Bhutta,
    Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Charles Green. Some people call me ‘Emerald’.
    I am a colourful businessman who has been a director of no fewer than fifteen companies which have gone into liquidation. My latest project is a football club called Rangers FC (in Administration) which I am hoping to gut and fillet in the coming weeks.
    You may be aware that the Administrators of that football club, a firm called Duff and Phelps, are anxious to drag out the administration process for as long as possible because they are raking in a couple of hundred thousand pounds every week for as long as the money lasts. Who could blame them, eh? I’d do the same myself, given half a chance.
    Speaking of me, it turns out that I am the latest one to have been offered the opportunity to buy Rangers FC (in Administration). My predecessor, an American chap called Mr. Bill ‘Liam’ Miller, had a quick look at the bookwork and, by all accounts, took suddenly ill. I, however, am made of sterner stuff, (not least because I’m English). Moreover, having been involved in fifteen liquidations myself, I can safely say that I’m quite an old hand at ignoring toxic debt. After the game against St. Johnstone on Sunday I had a quick butcher’s at the Orcs’ accounts and I have to say that of all the liquidations which I’ve been involved in, this one takes the biscuit! (As one businessman to another, let me just give you a quick tip – don’t give these people any credit or you’ll regret it. Make sure you get cash up front or no deal.)
    Which brings me neatly, I feel, to the matter at hand. Looking at their accounts, I couldn’t help but notice a list of 277 creditors who are owed a total which is not far off £134,000,000. One of these creditors is your good self. You are still owed the sum of £567.45, although it’s so long overdue that you may well have forgotten all about it.
    Incidentally, it did strike me that at the very least I might write a letter of apology to you expressing the club’s deep sorrow and acute embarrassment at this state of affairs. However, I was dissuaded from following this course of action by a geezer called Sandy Something-or-other. He seems to be well thought of in some quarters and he assures me that this is not the Rangers Way. Apparently it does not do for Rangers to show any signs of remorse or regret. I might say that this strikes me as odd but I must also concede that, as an Englishman, I am fairly unfamiliar with the customs and traditions of your fine country which I had rarely visited until this week. Indeed, I had never even heard of Rangers until they made the UK news headlines during their visit to Manchester in 2008. (Something to do with a broken television, was it? I think Chelsea were involved too? I can’t really remember the details.)
    Anyway, Sandy says there’s to be no apology, that Rangers don’t show weakness, that you should consider yourself honoured to be a Rangers creditor and that you’ll be remembered as one of the bastards who stuck the boot in once the ‘Gers are back on top.
    Would I dare to fly in the face of such sound advice on cultural manners from a local man? No chance. So. Up yours, it is, Mr. Bhutta.
    That brings me to my next point. You’ve probably heard some talk about a CVA proposal. No doubt you will be too busy selling newspapers to have given the matter much thought. Let me give you a quick guide to what’s going to happen. If you saw the unfortunate headlines in some of today’s newspapers you may have gained the impression that I am spearheading a consortium of about twenty extremely wealthy partners who intend to pour vast sums of money into the club in the near future. This may have had the unintended side-effect of raising your hopes that you may finally see your £567.45 one day. Sadly, nothing could be further from the truth. Those millions upon millions of pounds which my partners are going to invest are not for the likes of you, I’m afraid. That money is for Ally to spend on buying over-priced, over-paid, under-achieving no-marks for the Rangers first team of the future.
    I may be new to this country but I’ve already done a bit of homework. Apparently, there is a newspaper called ‘The Scotsman’, which nobody ever reads these days. However, it was pointed out to me that its leader column just a few days ago stated that Scotland needs Rangers. I see no reason to doubt a newspaper which has been losing thousands of readers every month for many, many years now. It must know a thing or two about what Scotland needs. And it says that Scotland needs Rangers. Does it say that Scotland needs customers to pay their debts and settle their bills in full? No, it says that Scotland needs Rangers. So that settles that.
    This means that instead of £567.45, the best you can hope for is £17.02, which is 3p in the pound. Frankly, I think you should be very grateful that you’re being offered that much.
    Personally, I am tremendously excited about the future possibilities of this approach to business, if it succeeds. As a businessman yourself, I am sure you can appreciate the enormous cost-saving benefits of a scheme which reduces expenditure by 97%! Holy smoke, if I could have got away with only paying 3% of my bills in the past, I might never have had any liquidations at all, let alone fifteen of the buggers!
    Now. In case you’re tempted not to accept this generous offer, let me just invite you to contemplate another very important consideration.
    A man called Ally is thought to be very keen to have full transparency on the matter of the names and addresses of the creditors who endanger the future well-being of The Rangers (in Administration) by rejecting the CVA proposal.
    Let’s look at it this way. That’s a nice business you’ve got there, Mr Bhutta. Sure would be a shame if anything were to happen to it, if you get my meaning. Of course, if you accept the CVA proposal of a measly three pence in the pound, you’ll probably not have to worry about that. You seem like a smart kind of guy. I really wouldn’t want to see you get on the wrong side of one of the notorious ‘small minorities’ who attach themselves in their thousands to Ally’s team. (No, not Chelsea; his other team.) You want to take my advice and do the sensible thing just in case things in the future get a little ‘transparent’. If you catch my drift.
    If you bear in mind that the £550.43 which you’ll never see will play its part in encouraging almost two dozen multi-millionaires to pour millions of pounds into wages for Rangers bench-warmers next season then you will have some considerable consolation for having been ripped off.
    I have taken the liberty of enclosing a Rangers (in Administration) season ticket application form with this letter so that you can enjoy the Rangers experience next season. You may also want to be the first among your friends to buy the classic Sheffield United home kit from the 2006-2007 season so I’m sending you a catalogue for the Blades mail order service as well.
    Yours in Sheffield United Rangers,
    Charlie “Emerald” Green.
    15 and counting.
    P.S. These are very troubled times for The Rangers so I am sure you will understand why I found it necessary to send this letter to you without a stamp.

scaled.php?tn=0&server=876&filename=a9wks.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Loovens is gone

Yeah i saw that pic from Loovens' wife so we can add him to the list. That's a good wedge of wages off the books already.

A serious clearout of the squad looks to be under way and should free a decent amount to bring in new signings. Just hope we can get the players we're after and as quickly as possible.

• Advertisement

Gary Hooper got voted Scunthorpe United's greatest ever player :eek:

How did he get ahead of Keegan & Clemence I wonder :pac:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4319192/Neill-Lennon-target-Leicester-ace.html

Towell & McGinn are gone, out of contract.

Kelvin Wilson could be used in a deal for Matt Mills.

M Wilson, McGinn, Towell, Majstorovic, Loovens, Cervi all gone so far

Cha & O' Dea are out of contract but nothing is confirmed either way. Safe money is on them leaving the club.

Murphy, Rasmussen, Juarez, McCourt & Thompson are all offski if we can attract buyers

I'd reckon that Wanyama will be used much more at CB next season

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ladjacket

seen this on another forum and thought it was good:

whats your favourite ever Celtic goal and game you wished you could have been at?

For me, the Vennegoor of Hesselink and Larsson chip against Rangers was fantastic but the Massimo Donati goal against Shakthar was just sensational. I screamed at the TV for about 5 minutes after it, just shouting anything - getting rid of all the tension!

I would have loved to been at the 1998 league winning game against St Johnstone - that game done so much on its own for Celtic. A real history maker.

Ladjacket wrote: »
    seen this on another forum and thought it was good:

whats your favourite ever Celtic goal and game you wished you could have been at?

For me, the Vennegoor of Hesselink and Larsson chip against Rangers was fantastic but the Massimo Donati goal against Shakthar was just sensational. I screamed at the TV for about 5 minutes after it, just shouting anything - getting rid of all the tension!

I would have loved to been at the 1998 league winning game against St Johnstone - that game done so much on its own for Celtic. A real history maker.

Naka free kick v Man Utd is up there for me, had me jumping up and down screaming like a mad man in the local.

Larsson chip in that game obviously up there too, as cool as you like. JVoH v Rangers also had me screaming my head off in the local!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

[QUOTE=Ladjacket;78706273whats your favourite ever Celtic goal and game you wished you could have been at?[/QUOTE]

Hartson against Liverpool in the UEFA Cup run it was a screamer and the fact it shut alot of the EPL fanboys up aswell, so proud of the Hoops that night :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement