Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Brewster wrote: »
    You are spot on Tommy. It's exactly the same for the IRA though. Nowadays, people associate these three letters with terrorism. There is absolutely no place in football for the glorification of terrorism and it has to stop. Rangers fans have cleaned up their act immeasurably and the challenge is there for Celtic fans to now follow.

Wow, just wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

Madam wrote: »
    You are spot on Tommy. It's exactly the same for the IRA though. Nowadays, people associate these three letters with terrorism. There is absolutely no place in football for the glorification of terrorism and it has to stop. Rangers fans have cleaned up their act immeasurably and the challenge is there for Celtic fans to now follow.

*splutter* Do we live on the same planet Mr Brewster The word 'immeasurably' is a bit strong:confused:

Yes Rangers have cleaned up their act a little but to my mind no more than Celtic have(It's just Celtics turn in the media at the moment - next week we'll be back with Rangers)!

You can argue about choice of words, I dont believe they sing the TBB anymore, to try an educate a set of supporters into changing their ways is not easy. Where Rangers are now and say five years ago, I believe things have improved alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

You believe but you don't know - have you ever been to a Rangers game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

This was a quote made by the late great Jock Stein back in the 1970's "The players don't respond to your IRA songs,keep them for your buses and pubs. Sing celtic songs and the players will respond better."

It's hard to think that 35/40 odd years later there's still a problem with RA songs at Celtic Park. Fans who sing these songs must realise their putting the club in serious danger of heavy fines and possible points deduction with this behaviour. If fans feel the need they want to sing about the IRA there's plenty of pubs around Glasgow that will allow them to sing up de ra to their heart's content!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

I have many many times and I am going on Saturday the difference on the last five years has been amazing at Ibrox I can assure you
    In fact the difference in the last and now this one has been amazing of course we still have problems because we have people who still bury there heads in the sand like many Celtic fans are doing now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

*splutter* Do we live on the same planet Mr Brewster The word 'immeasurably' is a bit strong:confused:

Yes Rangers have cleaned up their act a little but to my mind no more than Celtic have(It's just Celtics turn in the media at the moment - next week we'll be back with Rangers)!

A little?! What sectarian songs are sung at Ibrox on matchdays now?

I have many many times and I am going on Saturday the difference on the last five years has been amazing at Ibrox I can assure you
    In fact the difference in the last and now this one has been amazing of course we still have problems because we have people who still bury there heads in the sand like many Celtic fans are doing now
    Not all Celtic fans are burying there heads in the sand. These issues need to be addressed urgently. The supporters club I'm with has banned the singing of pro IRA songs at club do's and functions and this is an example other clubs and fans could do.

I was at Uefa cup final in Manchester Madam, I won tickets in ballot. I rarely attend football matches to be honest, I'm a rugby man with a passing interest in football. I am not a Rangers fan so don't have first hand experience of matchdays at Ibrox. One of my best friends is a Rangers fan who regularly attends and he says the difference now and 5 years ago is chalk and cheese. A sounder Irishman you will not meet and I'd take his word at face value. What seems clear to me is that Rangers are dealing with their problems through a combination of self policing, good club supports behind scenes and most of all I'd say the sanctions received from Uefa. It seems Celtic's problems are getting worse and Ive no doubt the so called green brigade are responsible for this. This saddens me, Celtic and Rangers are two clubs with world wide appeal, this sort of publicity does neither club any favours as they seek to grow their fan bases.

dartbhoy wrote: »
    Not all Celtic fans are burying there heads in the sand. These issues need to be addressed urgently. The supporters club I'm with has banned the singing of pro IRA songs at club do's and functions and this is an example other clubs and fans could do.

That is very positive Dartbhoy, clearly some forward thinkers in your club. You guys need to be lauded in the hope other fans will follow suit.

I was at Uefa cup final in Manchester Madam, I won tickets in ballot. I rarely attend football matches to be honest, I'm a rugby man with a passing interest in football. I am not a Rangers fan so don't have first hand experience of matchdays at Ibrox. One of my best friends is a Rangers fan who regularly attends and he says the difference now and 5 years ago is chalk and cheese. A sounder Irishman you will not meet and I'd take his word at face value. What seems clear to me is that Rangers are dealing with their problems through a combination of self policing, good club supports behind scenes and most of all I'd say the sanctions received from Uefa. It seems Celtic's problems are getting worse and Ive no doubt the so called green brigade are responible for this. This saddens me, Celtic and Rangers are two clubs with world wide appeal, this sort of publicity does neither club any favours as they seek to grow their fan bases.
    To be fair Brewster Celtic FC have addressed this problem on numerous occasions. However I'm beginning to wonder is there anything more the club can do to stop these idiots from dragging the club into trouble? The interest in Scottish football in this country is at an all time low and it's no wonder when topics like these are dominating the TV and newspapers instead of the action on the field!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭RoryMac

That is very positive Dartbhoy, clearly some forward thinkers in your club. You guys need to be lauded in the hope other fans will follow suit.

You do realise it's a minority of Celtic fans that sing and chant this stuff??

Your use of 'some forward thinkers' is a little condesending.

There's only 11 of us in the club now compared to a high of 50 members at it's peak. We had people who joined us just to use it as an excuse to get pi**ed up and sing ra songs at club do's! We had a meeting 1 night and decided to stop it,the club was getting a bit of a name as a republican supporting organisation. Needless to say we lost members over it but at the end of the day a Celtic FC supporters club is to support our favourite soccer team and for no other objective.

To be fair Brewster Celtic FC have addressed this problem on numerous occasions. However I'm beginning to wonder is there anything more the club can do to stop these idiots from dragging the club into trouble? The interest in Scottish football in this country is at an all time low and it's no wonder when topics like these are dominating the TV and newspapers instead of the action on the field!

Unfortunately, these issues are going to continually drag the club through the gutters till it is addressed. The green brigade are seated together right? Why have they not been segregated Dartbhoy? They seem to sit in the one section of ground. It would seem a simple and straightforward thing to do. It will be much more difficult to start chants of IRA if those fans around these re seated individuals have no interest in chanting about the IRA.

To be fair mate at no point did I say all Celtic supporters were burying there heads in the sand

I know both clubs are working to eradicate this blight from Scottish football as I have been uninvolved with a project here where the local secondary school wen't over to Glasgow and met with a non denominational school and they work together on different things it's great and it's only a small bit of what the clubs do

RoryMac wrote: »

Some people need to realise that this is a minority problem. And I know of other supporters clubs who won't tolerate sectarian behaviour. There's seems to be a mind set amongst some people that the whole ground is chanting ra songs at games! This is a problem with a minority of the following at Celtic Park and that's all.

To be fair mate at no point did I say all Celtic supporters were burying there heads in the sand

I know both clubs are working to eradicate this blight from Scottish football as I have been uninvolved with a project here where the local secondary school wen't over to Glasgow and met with a non denominational school and they work together on different things it's great and it's only a small bit of what the clubs do
    That's good to hear Broxi and fair play to you for getting involved in such a valuable project. As I've said before the majority of celtic and rangers fans are ordinary decent football fans who don't want their clubs getting a bad name over sectarian carry on.

Some people need to realise that this is a minority problem. And I know of other supporters clubs who won't tolerate sectarian behaviour. There's seems to be a mind set amongst some people that the whole ground is chanting ra songs at games! This is a problem with a minority of the following at Celtic Park and that's all.

The problem is age old, the guilty always always drag the innocent down with them. Clearly is it a minority of fans involved particularly at home game. In some away games recently and particularly at Tynecastle, the problem is more prominent. To what extent these green muppets are responsible for this I don't know....

I know how you feel we could never get people to realise the whole of Ibrox wasn't chanting sectarian abuse

Unfortunately, these issues are going to continually drag the club through the gutters till it is addressed. The green brigade are seated together right? Why have they not been segregated Dartbhoy? They seem to sit in the one section of ground. It would seem a simple and straightforward thing to do. It will be much more difficult to start chants of IRA if those fans around these re seated individuals have no interest in chanting about the IRA.
    Yes your right Brewster,they are seated together which was organised for them by Celtic FC a few years back when they approached the club about been seated together. However the club are hardly to blame for this,they weren't to know that the GB were going to become such a controversial group? The police are meeting the GB tonight to discuss the current problems between them according to facebook.

• Advertisement

I know how you feel we could never get people to realise the whole of Ibrox wasn't chanting sectarian abuse
    I agree it's a minority problem with both clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Exactly, the minority need to put the club first but I think the resurgence in these chants/songs is related to fans anger at the board and their policies and these songs are being used as a show of power.

That's not me condoning it, far from it but I don't think any pleas from the club will put an end to this.

Yes your right Brewster,they are seated together which was organised for them by Celtic FC a few years back when they approached the club about been seated together. However the club are hardly to blame for this,they weren't to know that the GB were going to become such a controversial group? The police are meeting the GB tonight to discuss the current problems between them according to facebook.

Clearly the club are not to blame for the green brigade, however, if this group have become a problem then the club need to split them up in stadium as I've said.

Clearly the club are not to blame for the green brigade, however, if this group have become a problem then the club need to split them up in stadium as I've said.
    Personally I don't think splitting up the group will solve the problem,it'll only make them more intent on causing disruption in other ways.

Personally I don't think splitting up the group will solve the problem,it'll only make them more intent on causing disruption in other ways.

Agreed they are now to powerful it's something that always worries me with the groups we have the only good thing is we have three so they can't seem to get that foothold the GB have

Is Neil Doncaster fit for purpose?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15760190.stm
    SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster believes recent controversies may help the league attract a new sponsor.

This guy believes tax fraud, tax bills, late payment of wages, winding up orders, clubs going out of existence, sectarian chanting, "alleged" match fixing and all the articles referencing the SPL and its main sponsor will be seen as an attractive proposition for investors and he's using it as a selling point!

I dont think thinking has a leg to stand on when it comes to thrashing out a deal tbh.

• Advertisement

Dempsey wrote: »
    Is Neil Doncaster fit for purpose?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15760190.stm
    SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster believes recent controversies may help the league attract a new sponsor.

This guy believes tax fraud, tax bills, late payment of wages, winding up orders, clubs going out of existence, sectarian chanting, "alleged" match fixing and all the articles referencing the SPL and its main sponsor will be seen as an attractive proposition for investors and he's using it as a selling point!

I dont think thinking has a leg to stand on when it comes to thrashing out a deal tbh.
    Well he has to try if he doesn't anounce something in the next couple of months he won't have a Job what gets me is you condemn the man but don't put forward any proposals to make it better
    I personally wouldn't wish his job on anyone

Well he has to try if he doesn't anounce something in the next couple of months he won't have a Job what gets me is you condemn the man but don't put forward any proposals to make it better

Maybe try highlighting the good points rather than all the stuff that causing the league its problems. I didnt think I would have to point out the obvious!

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, he does has the necessary experience to do his job in a competent manner but he seems to be taking chances in his current position.

Maybe try highlighting the good points rather than all the stuff that causing the league its problems. I didnt think I would have to point out the obvious!

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, he does has the necessary experience to do his job in a competent manner but he seems to be taking chances in his current position.

So he could have buried his head in the sand and ignored them I am not in anyway saying he has done the right thing but he knows the price for failure and has decided this is the way to go at least he is not hiding from the problems

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Have to agree, it makes an even bigger mockery of Scottish football than it already is. It's like the attitude is "well the actual football is crap, but the controversies are great". It's turning it into soap opera football, and I agree that the chief of the SPL should be playing these things down rather than up. Poor form imo.

It also would make me wonder just how committed the SPL are to fixing some of these things when their chief views them as selling points. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

So you are outing him as being racist on a public forum, are you familar with Libel laws by any chance??
    No because of posts he made on a public forum the politics one on here which IMO showed him to be racist
    What he thinks of Rangers or myself for that matter is of no importance to me I can assure I would hardly call him a racist for his dislike of either

Racist, Racist.......

I be very careful with your words if I was you, is it just that if someone doesn't agree with you then call them a racist?

I have posted on other Forums as I'm sure everyone else has, I have never made a Racist comment. Yes I've made Nationalist comments in the interest of Ireland & the best way to cut our current expenditure but how this has any relevance to the Celtic thread I've no idea.

You really need to wake up and smell the coffee..............

All I can say is what a sad individual you must be to come onto a Celtic thread everyday to comment on everything and anything just to try and stir up Sh!te.....

All you say is I've talked to this person, I've talked to that person, I'm surprised you have as much time as you have to come on here and post comments all day long with the amount of talking to different people you do.

Don't worry your post has been reported and I will be presuing it to the top level of administration in Baords.

The absolute cheek of you.:mad:

And yes just for the record 'I hate R@ngers' and have never denied that fact.

• Advertisement

I just heard the green mob refused to meet with the police and issued a statement saying as much. There is only going to be one winner in this stand off and it won't be them....... Lawwell is facing the biggest challenge of his career to bring this mob back under control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

I just heard the green mob refused to meet with the police and issued a statement saying as much. There is only going to be one winner in this stand off and it won't be them....... Lawwell is facing the biggest challenge of his career to bring this mob back under control.

Their name is the Green Brigade Brewster as you well know, why are you referring to them as a 'mob'?? Actually dont bother answering I think I know the answer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Bring them under control?!

They've been a revelation the last few seasons and have brought some atmosphere back to Celtic Park. It's no coincidence that they have got their own section within the stadium. Lawwell needs them to sell more season tickets.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Here's the statement - very bad move on the part of the GB imo not meeting with the police. Like I said, zero compromise. These situations are all about dialogue and compromise. They just given the green light for heavy handed policing now, and it's their problem.

Have to say, as much as I appreciate the atmosphere they bring to the ground, they come across like a bunch of spoiled kids. Even if their intentions are well meaning, their statements are doing nothing other than fueling the fire.
    Green Brigade Statement - Response to Campbell Corrigan

Over the past few days, Strathclyde Police have orchestrated a media campaign to tarnish our group as bigots, as justification for their power-grabbing and the Scottish Government's new anti-Football Bill - a Bill that criminalises football fans and the Celtic support in particular. Realising they face a challenge from fans opposed to the Bill, the politicians and police need a scapegoat and they've decided that we fit the bill. Lurid headlines about our supposed 'songs of hate' have been followed up with a demand from Assistant Chief Constable Campbell Corrigan for us to meet him for a dressing-down - a demand made on the back page of a tabloid newspaper.

We have yet to be formally invited to meet Corrigan but we are happy to respond to his public offer with a public response, and to tell him in the firmest possible terms that we have no intention of meeting him and letting him wag his finger in our face. Corrigan's police force have spent hugely disproportionate resources on policing and gathering intelligence on the Celtic support, and ourselves in particular, including constant video surveillance at matches and a range of petty harassment.

Out of concern with the policing of football fans and the Offensive Behaviour at Football Bill we, alongside the other established Celtic fan organisations, formed Fans Against Criminalisation. On October 29th, we held a peaceful and very successful demonstration in George Square to oppose the SNP's anti-Football Bill. In what seems like a direct response, Corrigan's police force have since acted against us and the Celtic support. At the match v Hibs that afternoon the police, with no regard for fan safety, waded into our section of the ground in an attempt to make arrests of unknown fans. Match commander Eddie Smith then made a complaint to the SPL about offensive chants and after the subsequent match with Rennes in the Europa League he made a similar complaint to UEFA. Such a complaint is unprecedented.

Following the demonstration and those two matches, several fans have been arrested. In a dawn raid on Friday, the police arrested a 17 year-old boy for a breach of the peace. He has no previous convictions but despite this, he was remanded in custody for 7 weeks on Monday morning, for singing a song that Alex Salmond, Campbell Corrigan and co don't like. Earlier that morning a man accused of attempted murder was granted bail. The young fan was released last night after the intervention of the Lord Advocate. The Lord Advocate, one of the Bill's main cheerleaders, must have realised the potential political damage such a case, illustrating the Crown's attack on fans, would have had on the Bill.

Campbell Corrigan has today been on radio shows, further scapegoating our group. We note that he is also insisting that he will be meeting Celtic fan organisations to tell us all how to behave. After the police's attack on Celtic fans following the Fans Against Criminalisation demonstration, two Celtic fan organisations asked them for a meeting to discuss their behaviour. The match commander Eddie Smith refused to meet them and his superior, Wayne Mawson, refused to speak of the events of that day. Rather than giving Campbell Corrigan free reign to scapegoat our group for his own ends, perhaps the media should be questioning him on his own force's political policing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

ColeTrain wrote: »

They've been a revelation the last few seasons and have brought some atmosphere back to Celtic Park. It's no coincidence that they have got their own section within the stadium. Lawwell needs them to sell more season tickets.

Brewster mustn't go to many games at CP lately cause they're class and the best fans group in Britain and Ireland by a mile. If they got rid of them and we had the embarrassing silence for 90 minutes that we had under the days of Strachan I'd stop going to games.

Their name is the Green Brigade Brewster as you well know, why are you referring to them as a 'mob'?? Actually dont bother answering I think I know the answer :rolleyes:

What is the answer?! They are clearly a 'mob' out of touch with reality, as Paul says they are behaving like spolit children. Clearly this is not going to end well. No one is disputing what they have done for the atmosphere however at what cost?! They seem intent in dragging this out which of course is not going to reflect well on the club and the vast majority of their supporters.

ColeTrain wrote: »

Brewster mustn't go to many games at CP lately cause they're class and the best fans group in Britain and Ireland by a mile. If they got rid of them and we had the embarrassing silence for 90 minutes that we had under the days of Strachan I'd stop going to games.

I have never been at Celtic Park. Ive watched countless European matches at Celtic Park and the atmosphere has been immense, long before days of the greens too!! If these are the people responsible for the ra chants then clearly the club have a big problem. If these so called supporters are not going to behave themselves what choice do the authorities have other than impose sanctions on the club?? Ultimately the club will have to ban these people if they persist, regardless of what they do for the atmosphere on match days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

I have never been at Celtic Park

:rolleyes: Enough said............

I have never been at Celtic Park.

I'm not gonna make an issue of that because I don't know where you live and it's not easy if you haven't a supporters club near you but believe me the place was a morgue for league games before they came, it was painful going to games. Now, because of them, it's fun to go to games again, they sing and bounce about for 90 minutes and create a great fun atmosphere. I remember the last time they were getting jip the whole stadium stood up and clapped "stand up for the Green Brigade", they're apart of the furniture now at CP and the support, by and large, love them.

Try come to a game if you can, I can get cheap tickets through an Irish CSC, you'll enjoy the GB experience.

I have never been at Celtic Park.

I'm not gonna make an issue of that because I don't know where you live and it's not easy if you haven't a supporters club near you but believe me the place was a morgue for league games before they came, it was painful going to games. Now, because of them, it's fun to go to games again, they sing and bounce about for 90 minutes and create a great fun atmosphere. I remember the last time they were getting jip the whole stadium stood up and clapped "stand up for the Green Brigade", they're apart of the furniture now at CP and the support, by and large, love them.

Try come to a game if you can, I can get cheap tickets through an Irish CSC, you'll enjoy the GB experience.

I'll try and get over for a game sometime, however experiencing the green bridge wouldn't be the motivating factor!! I've mates that are constantly trying to get me to Ibrox and Celtic Park for the weekend. Most of my disposable cash goes on following Irish Rugby team to be honest

• Advertisement

Are they untouchable now because of the "atmosphere" though? Fact of the matter is that they are not, even though they might think so. Their last statement certainly conveys a belief that they are untouchable.

Nobody, including Brewster, has denied they have brought a great atmosphere to CP. Nobody has said they don't like them. But this chanting issue has to be sorted, and their refusal to sit with police is not only extremely bad form but potentially very damaging to them as a group aside from alienating themselves from fellow supporters and the club.

PauloMN wrote: »
    Are they untouchable now because of the "atmosphere" though? Fact of the matter is that they are not, even though they might think so. Their last statement certainly conveys a belief that they are untouchable.

They believe there is nothing wrong with what they're singing. I agree. I have seen them shout down people singing 'Roaming in the Gloaming', a true sectarian song about how good it is to be a Roman Catholic and they refused to sing the line in the Artur Boruc song about him saying "God Bless the Pope", which to be honest annoyed a lot of people, but they stick to their principles.

They do however singing songs commemorating 1916 and the hunger-strikes of 1981 and believe there's nothing wrong with that, which I also agree with, so they're standing up for what they believe to be right. They're defending our history and I stand behind them 100%.

They believe there is nothing wrong with what they're singing. I agree. I have seen them shout down people singing 'Roaming in the Gloaming', a true sectarian song about how good it is to be a Roman Catholic and they refused to sing the line in the Artur Boruc song about him saying "God Bless the Pope", which to be honest annoyed a lot of people, but they stick to their principles.

They do however singing songs commemorating 1916 and the hunger-strikes of 1981 and believe there's nothing wrong with that, which I also agree with, so they're standing up for what they believe to be right. They're defending our history and I stand behind them 100%.

So "Ooh Ahh up the 'RA" is ok, but "God bless the Pope" isn't???? :eek: Jesus wept.

Whose history? Why can't they sing about 1967 and other moments in Celtic's proud history? It's not like they are short of things to sing about, yet they want to glorify terrorism?

Whose history? Why can't they sing about 1967 and other moments in Celtic's proud history? It's not like they are short of things to sing about, yet they want to glorify terrorism?

They do. They sing a lot of songs about everything. They started a new song ' In the heat of Lisbon' recently on that very subject. Celtic has a unique history, the different songs reflect that.
    So "Ooh Ahh up the 'RA" is ok, but "God bless the Pope" isn't???? eek.gif Jesus wept.

There's nothing wrong with the song Celtic Symphony, it's about someone going to a Celtic game and the graffiti he sees. They don't sing about religious and will shout it down if they hear it.

They do. They sing a lot of songs about everything. They started a new song ' In the heat of Lisbon' recently on that very subject. Celtic has a unique history, the different songs reflect that.

There's nothing wrong with the song Celtic Symphony, it's about someone going to a Celtic game and the graffiti he sees. They don't sing about religious and will shout it down if they hear it.

But they sing the "he hates the huns" bit of that (stupid) Artur Boruc song? Sorry TA, I just don't get it. I'm bewildered by it all. There's no hope of having reasonable discussions with the GB based on the logic they are applying to what they sing and do not sing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Some Celtic fans making excuses for the Green Brigade? Neil Lennon now is telling the Green Brigade to stop ALL IRA chants. So lets hope they listen. I think Celtic have more important issues at hand.

But they sing the "he hates the huns" bit of that (stupid) Artur Boruc song? Sorry TA, I just don't get it. I'm bewildered by it all. There's no hope of having reasonable discussions with the GB based on the logic they are applying to what they sing and do not sing.

Yes, he hated the huns - Rangers fans. They're not saying they hate prods. Jeez-oh, you're a Celtic fan and you don't know what a hun means?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Eddie Smith and Strathclyde police have reported Lady GaGa to UEFA and the Scottish Parliament. She was allegedly singing, 'Ra Ra, Ra Ra Ra! At the SECC:D

I'll get my coat;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement