Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2011/2012

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Laois_Man wrote: »
    I wish people would quit this boring and incorrect notion that Tottenham spend loads of money! They spend what they make in sales - exactly as Moyes has done up to this year at Everton! Plus they're about to start redevloping WHL and I believe all the money they can muster will be ploughed into that from here on in for a few years!

Really? Well over the last 5 years, the figures seem to suggest otherwise, infact according to this, while Everton's net spend has been just over £1m, Spurs has been slightly more, infact about 76 times more

2006 - 2011

Tottenham: Spent: £238,300,000 Sold: £162,100,000 Net Spend:£76,200,000 Net Spend per Season: £15,240,000

Everton: Spent:£64,750,500 Sold:£63,750,000 Net Spend: £1,000,500 Net Spend per Season: £200,100

I haven't trawled through these figures to check for accuracy, nor do I know if the last window is taken into account, but there's not a chance that Spurs have broken even on transfers over the last few years. Spurs spending is comparable to Liverpool's over the last few years, and this notion that 'Arry has worked wonders on a limited budget is an absolute myth. Liverpool and Spurs have invested roughly the same amounts over the last five years, with only City and Chelsea spending more

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/2006-2011.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

tommyhaas wrote: »
    Really? Well over the last 5 years, the figures seem to suggest otherwise, infact according to this, while Everton's net spend has been just over £1m, Spurs has been slightly more, infact about 76 times more

2006 - 2011

Tottenham: Spent: £238,300,000 Sold: £162,100,000 Net Spend:£76,200,000 Net Spend per Season: £15,240,000

Everton: Spent:£64,750,500 Sold:£63,750,000 Net Spend: £1,000,500 Net Spend per Season: £200,100

I haven't trawled through these figures to check for accuracy, nor do I know if the last window is taken into account, but there's not a chance that Spurs have broken even on transfers over the last few years. Spurs spending is comparable to Liverpool's over the last few years, and this notion that 'Arry has worked wonders on a limited budget is an absolute myth. Liverpool and Spurs have invested roughly the same amounts over the last five years, with only City and Chelsea spending more

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/2006-2011.html

I wasn't thinking back as far as the last 5 years. You go back the last 2 or 3 years and you'll find that Tottenham have spent nothing more than money recieved for Berbatov, Zakora, Malbranque, Chimbonda, Keane (the profit from Liverpool), Bent etc. It's very much break-even and that was even before this Summer where they've taken in over £20 Million from the sales of Crouch, Keane, Hutton, O'Hara etc and spent virtually nothing! Add to that, loan fees recieved this Summer for the likes of Bentley, Jenas, Naughton etc. My nephew who's in his 20's is from Tottenham and is a Spurs supporter and I am assured this is how things will continue now that the purse strings are starting to tighten for the White Heart Lane rebuild. That's the point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

I wasn't thinking back as far as the last 5 years. You go back the last 2 or 3 years and you'll find that Tottenham have spent nothing more than money recieved for Berbatov, Zakora, Malbranque, Chimbonda, Keane (the profit from Liverpool), Bent etc. It's very much break-even and that was even before this Summer where they've taken in over £20 Million from the sales of Crouch, Keane, Hutton, O'Hara etc and spent virtually nothing! Add to that, loan fees recieved this Summer for the likes of Bentley, Jenas, Naughton etc. My nephew who's in his 20's is from Tottenham and is a Spurs supporter and I am assured this is how things will continue now that the purse strings are starting to tighten for the White Heart Lane rebuild. That's the point!

Similarly Liverpool, prior to this summer, had made money on transfers if only the previous 2 or 3 years are taken into account, but to say that does not give an accurate account of the value of the squad. David Moyes has done an excellent job at Everton in terms of maintaining a decent league position while not spending money. You can't compare that to Spurs

To take into account the money received for Zakorta, Keane, Berba etc, without taking into account the cost of these players in the first place is bound to distort the figures. Spurs may have made a profit in selling and buying Keane back from Liverpool, but they lost far more then when they sold him to LA Galaxy (a point conveniently overlooked by Redknapp's media pal's)

I'm not arguing against the point that Spurs are a well run club, Levy in particular seem to be quiet an astute businessman, however to suggest that the level of investment in the Spurs squad is similar to that of Everton's is not accurate

As I said, Levy is a smart man and must at this stage have seen true Redknapp. I suspect that no money was spent this summer because Levy wants to keep the funds for the next manager, a manager that has a proven ability to spend what he gets well, who can work on a budget and still maintain performances. If Everton aren't sold, I can see Moyes being that man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Rodwell and Barkley playing for England tonight....hope neither get injured cus with Baines and Vic injured were looking thin already :mad:

tommyhaas wrote: »
    Similarly Liverpool, prior to this summer, had made money on transfers if only the previous 2 or 3 years are taken into account, but to say that does not give an accurate account of the value of the squad. David Moyes has done an excellent job at Everton in terms of maintaining a decent league position while not spending money. You can't compare that to Spurs

To take into account the money received for Zakorta, Keane, Berba etc, without taking into account the cost of these players in the first place is bound to distort the figures. Spurs may have made a profit in selling and buying Keane back from Liverpool, but they lost far more then when they sold him to LA Galaxy (a point conveniently overlooked by Redknapp's media pal's)

I'm not arguing against the point that Spurs are a well run club, Levy in particular seem to be quiet an astute businessman, however to suggest that the level of investment in the Spurs squad is similar to that of Everton's is not accurate

As I said, Levy is a smart man and must at this stage have seen true Redknapp. I suspect that no money was spent this summer because Levy wants to keep the funds for the next manager, a manager that has a proven ability to spend what he gets well, who can work on a budget and still maintain performances. If Everton aren't sold, I can see Moyes being that man

Of course you take into account the cost of the players - you're only widening the window. You're completely missing the point...Spurs have not been putting in extra money for 3 years as they were before - they're about to rebuild WHL to 56,000 capacity (with construction of the outside buyilings starting this month) and the money has to come from somewhere and the selling of naming rights if they go down that route will only go so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

ESPN.net are report that Mr. Bull**** is this week in talk with 3 potential investors. I don't suppose it has anything to do with the protest before the game on Saturday.
    Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has had three meetings this week with potential buyers for the club, ESPNsoccernet can reveal.

Interested parties from the Far East, Europe and China have all made approaches for the cash-strapped Merseyside club. Kenwright has accepted that a new owner is needed to take the club to the highest level.

It has been a frustrating summer for the Toffees after just two significant signings arrived on transfer deadline day in shape of Denis Stracqualursi and Royston Drenthe on loan deals. Meanwhile, key midfielder Mikel Arteta departed Goodison Park for Arsenal for £10 million.

The Blue Union, the Everton supporters' group, now intend to vent their frustration over the running of the club with a march prior to Saturday's Premier League home meeting with Aston Villa.

Kenwright, who doubles up as a highly successful theatrical impresario, is working hard behind the scenes, and feeling heavy pressure to drive through a sale that would help lift the club and assist manager David Moyes.

A close friend of Kenwright's told ESPNsoccernet: "It is laughable that some fans are demanding that someone comes in to sell the club when Bill is trying so hard to bring in fresh investment. Let me tell you there is no better salesman, no-one better equipped to sing the praises of Everton and to sell the club."

Kenwright, who is as frustrated as any genuine fan about the club's plight, is already reeling from being deeply let down when he opened his heart to a small group of Everton supporters, one of whom recorded the confidential comments and made them public. In spite of this, the native Liverpudlian continues to work around the clock to bring in new finance.

Like all Everton rumours. I'll believe it when they're holding the jersey.

Great timing by Bill but too little too late. The protest will go ahead :D

4-6-0 formation today
    Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka (c), Distin, Bily, Cahill, Osman, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell.

: Mucha, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Neville, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios

eh i dunno wrote: »
    4-6-0 formation today
    Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka (c), Distin, Bily, Cahill, Osman, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell.

: Mucha, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Neville, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios

Neville on the bench. That's not like Moyes.

Terrible team for a home game, although we're often successful when we've no strikers.

1 up at half time...playing some good stuff

• Advertisement

Really happy with the performance today. Really disappointed with the result and with the fact that Marc Albrighton had about half an hour to look up, pick out his man and measure his cross for their second equalizer. But we should have been miles out of sight by then!

Pleased with how Velios and Drenthe looked when they came on. Pleased with Coleman being back but taut both he and Bily should have came off much earlier. Pleased with our set piece delivery now that Arteta was off hitting Swansea defenders today. Jagielka looked better even if he wasn't too busy.

An awful lot of positives today. It's just a terrible pity we didn't score the goals we deserved!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

We had 10 out of 11 players (Tim being the exception) playing in their natural positions, and it made a big difference. No shoehorning Neville into RB or Heitinga into CM, and it looked great.

The team looked much better balanced today than they have for quite a while. I hope to see a similar line-up for the next home game, but with Drenthe instead of Bily and an actual striker instead of Cahill. With Drenthe in the team we carry a threat down both wings for the first time since Donovan was playing.

Columbia wrote: »
    We had 10 out of 11 players (Tim being the exception) playing in their natural positions, and it made a big difference. No shoehorning Neville into RB or Heitinga into CM, and it looked great.

The team looked much better balanced today than they have for quite a while. I hope to see a similar line-up for the next home game, but with Drenthe instead of Bily and an actual striker instead of Cahill. With Drenthe in the team we carry a threat down both wings for the first time since Donovan was playing.

Well, Bily is no left winger.

And Seamus will tell you he's not a right winger either.

I'm not sure what Cahill is but he's not a midfielder as you seem to imply and I actually think his absence from the deeper role is the main reason we looked better.

I don't know what you consider Neville to be if you don't consider him to be a right back. Maybe Albrighton doesn't get all that time and space if Neville is at right back today!

Well, Bily is no left winger.

And Seamus will tell you he's not a right winger either.

I'm not sure what Cahill is but he's not a midfielder as you seem to imply and I actually think his absence from the deeper role is the main reason we looked better.

I don't know what you consider Neville to be if you don't consider him to be a right back. Maybe Albrighton doesn't get all that time and space if Neville is at right back today!

Bily's favoured role is on the left, "but not as a winger" in his own words I guess.

Seamus at this stage in his development doesn't have the defensive awareness to be a right back, so for now I'm happy to call him a winger.

Cahill is a problem child in our formation, but he's clearly not a lone striker. His danger (and you can argue his only real contribution to the side) comes from ghosting into the box getting on the end of crosses, something which can't be done as an out-and-out striker. We looked far better when we got a dedicated striker - even an inexperienced one - in the position.

If Neville isn't on the bench then he's out of position in my book :P

Bily's favoured role is on the left, "but not as a winger" in his own words I guess.
    Bilys role should be on the bench. Never seen such a lazy uninterested footballer in my life

Seamus at this stage in his development doesn't have the defensive awareness to be a right back, so for now I'm happy to call him a winger.
    Have to agree with you. The few times i've seen him a right back he's always looked liable to give away penalties. Great going forward tho and played well yesterday til he ran out of steam after an hour

Cahill is a problem child in our formation, but he's clearly not a lone striker. His danger (and you can argue his only real contribution to the side) comes from ghosting into the box getting on the end of crosses, something which can't be done as an out-and-out striker. We looked far better when we got a dedicated striker - even an inexperienced one - in the position.
    Hard to know what to do with Cahill. Favourite Everton player of the last ten years and played well yesterday on my dodgy stream. Would play him just behind Saha or Denis or even the Greek lad who did well yesterday

If Neville isn't on the bench then he's out of position in my book :P
    Hard to believe we gave him a new deal only a month ago. Would persist with Hibbert for a while though and hope Coleman makes the grade at right full in a year or 2

I've just read on Grand Old Team the very sad news that Gary Ablett has been given 6 months to live :(

Here's hoping he finds peace of mind in the coming months, and that both Everton and Liverpool do something to honour one of the very few to make "that" transition and remain respected by both sets of fans.

I've just read on Grand Old Team the very sad news that Gary Ablett has been given 6 months to live :(

Here's hoping he finds peace of mind in the coming months, and that both Everton and Liverpool do something to honour one of the very few to make "that" transition and remain respected by both sets of fans.

Read that myself today. Shocking news. Hopefully a miracle cure can be found :(

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/09/everton-no-blue-skies.html

Should be a good read lads...gonna attack it now myself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

yakubu 2 goals and arteta 1 goal, o wait its blackburn v Arsenal

• Advertisement

Same team as last week and Saha mouthing off on Twitter thats he's not good enough. Get fit and shut up tweeting you clown!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

http://twitter.com/#!/louissaha08

Not gonna help your cause at all mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

didnt see the game today but i was impressed with both vellious and drethe coming off the bench last week and today both scoring...good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭smokingman

Bleedin 'ell Drethe really is a small fella!
    Great to see him get his first goal but I want to see what Stracqualursi can offer....I'm still hoping for the best but I'm worried that Moyes hasn't started him for a full game already. Why's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

I Dont think hes match fit yet , i really hope he can carry his form from his last club into Everton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭smokingman

I Dont think hes match fit yet , i really hope he can carry his form from his last club into Everton

If he does, I'll be delighted. He looked pretty sharp in the youtube vids I've watched of him but I know nothing of the quality of said league all the same.
    I'm staying optimistic though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

smokingman wrote: »
    Bleedin 'ell Drethe really is a small fella!
    Great to see him get his first goal but I want to see what Stracqualursi can offer....I'm still hoping for the best but I'm worried that Moyes hasn't started him for a full game already. Why's that?

that drethe lad looks like everyones favourite son

amokachi...

all he needs to do is bring himself on as a sub in the fa cup semi final himself and net 2 goals. :D

that drethe lad looks like everyones favourite son

amokachi...

all he needs to do is bring himself on as a sub in the fa cup semi final himself and net 2 goals. :D

I can imagine Mike Walker running around shouting "I signed him, I signed him". :D

Lumbo wrote: »
    I can imagine Mike Walker running around shouting "I signed him, I signed him". :D

Please never mention that name in the Everton thread....That Norwich hammering at home will never be forgotten :mad:

Jaysis, my earliest memories of supporting the club were under Mike Walker, how I became attracted to Everton under him is a mystery :pac: I even remember crying when he was sacked because I thought it was the end of the club!

I was just looking at the table there and realised that if we won our game in hand (Spurs away, yes I know..) we'd go ahead of Chelsea into 3rd! Is it possible we're making one of those good start things, like other clubs do, I wondered? Then I remembered our next 5 games...

City (A)
    Liverpool (H)
    Chelsea (A)
    Fulham (A)
    United (H)

If we got 5 points from that lot I think we'd be doing well. I think we'll beat Liverpool, draw with Fulham, and scrape a draw with one of City, Chelsea or United.

Jaysis, my earliest memories of supporting the club were under Mike Walker, how I became attracted to Everton under him is a mystery :pac: I even remember crying when he was sacked because I thought it was the end of the club!

I was just looking at the table there and realised that if we won our game in hand (Spurs away, yes I know..) we'd go ahead of Chelsea into 3rd! Is it possible we're making one of those good start things, like other clubs do, I wondered? Then I remembered our next 5 games...

City (A)
    Liverpool (H)
    Chelsea (A)
    Fulham (A)
    United (H)

If we got 5 points from that lot I think we'd be doing well. I think we'll beat Liverpool, draw with Fulham, and scrape a draw with one of City, Chelsea or United.

Funnily enough, if you look at our results in those fixtures from last season we picked up points in every game.

Fulham away is always a bogey for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

City (A)
    Liverpool (H)
    Chelsea (A)
    Fulham (A)
    United (H)

If your recent history is anything to go by you ll end up beating city, beat the filth, draw with chelsea, draw with united and then spoil it by losing to fulham! Its always the weaker teams that seem to trip you up. By the way, Moyes has done a great job again by getting Everton off to sch a great start. 3 points Chelsea with a game in hand and a equal goal difference is a great turnaround for a team who lost at home to QPR and seemed on their knees after losing arteta on deadline day.

I think we would have got a result against Spurs if it had been played on opening day, when Modric was unsettled and before they signed Adebayor and Parker and when King was crock. When we play them now, it's gonna be a lot harder - even thought there's always a good chance King will be injured again!

As for our upcoming run, we got 9 points from those fitures last season and if we got the same again, we'd all be ecstatic. Hopefully we'll have a Carling Cup 4th round game in the middle of them too. We shouldn't really be superstitous about Fulham away anymore coz we got a win and a draw there over the last 3 seasons and I don't rate Jol as a manager.

On the other hand, everyone talks about our October games - but if you look at our November fixtures, they're not easy either! Newcastle and Bolton away are hard places to get points from. If we don't fire in these games, we will be looking at a very poor league placing going into December.

We always seem to either do well against the top sides and poorly against the bottom sides, or poor against the top sides and well against the bottom sides. Hopefully this season we can do well against both. But I am a bit worried about the signs shown in our only away game so far. We have to look better away from home and with the addition of the pace of Drenthe and Coleman since that Blackburn game, hopefully it'll come!

* 01 Mucha * 03 Baines * 05 Heitinga * 06 Jagielka * 18 Neville * 23 Coleman * 10 Drenthe * 20 Barkley * 25 Fellaini * 26 Rodwell * 11 Stracqualursi

Decent team..should be going all out to win this cup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Starting to become the comeback kings! Nice to be in the hat although according to all accounts we didn't play particularly well. Hopefully the lads are fired up for Saturday now.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

What do you guys think of Barkley? I seen him linked with Chelsea for £20m which seems crazy but I haven't really seen him play to have a fair opinion on the lad. Is he the real deal or just another over hyped young English player?

20M , Chelsea, LOL.

whatever next.

Voltwad wrote: »
    Starting to become the comeback kings! Nice to be in the hat although according to all accounts we didn't play particularly well. Hopefully the lads are fired up for Saturday now.

sheiks vs paupers time, Moyes will prob be very tempted to play no strikers up front i imagine..

eugeneious wrote: »
    What do you guys think of Barkley? I seen him linked with Chelsea for £20m which seems crazy but I haven't really seen him play to have a fair opinion on the lad. Is he the real deal or just another over hyped young English player?

It's worth bearing in mind that he's only 18 and has made just a handful of competitive appearances, but he looks like the real deal. He has looked the best player on the pitch more often than not when he's been on (I think I've watched every competitive minute he's played, not completely sure, also saw him in the flesh in Dalymount). His confidence clearly took a knock giving away the penalty against Blackburn, he disappeared from the game after that and has only played 9 minutes since, showing he needs a good bit of nursing yet.

There is no way Moyes or the board will be tempted by £20m, if he does go in a year or two I can see it being for £30+m, based on what he's done so far.

It's worth bearing in mind that he's only 18 and has made just a handful of competitive appearances, but he looks like the real deal. He has looked the best player on the pitch more often than not when he's been on (I think I've watched every competitive minute he's played, not completely sure, also saw him in the flesh in Dalymount). His confidence clearly took a knock giving away the penalty against Blackburn, he disappeared from the game after that and has only played 9 minutes since, showing he needs a good bit of nursing yet.

There is no way Moyes or the board will be tempted by £20m, if he does go in a year or two I can see it being for £30+m, based on what he's done so far.

It's worth bearing in mind that he's actually only 17 and is only contracted up until the end of the 2012/13 season. He turns 18 in December, at which point he can be offered his first pro contract. I'm certain the club will be trying to agree it with him now and will want to slap in in front of him the minute he turns 18. If by January, this contract has not yet been signed, and we were to get a big bid for him from someone, we'd have to think hard about it - or seriously risk losing him for a nominal compensation fee later on!

We've picked up Marcys Hanhemann on a free.

We're now in the unusual but not entirely surprising position of having three international goalkeepers but only one recognised striker.

• Advertisement

I expect Mucha will be sold in Jan (excuse the pun) for whatever money we can get.

I expect Mucha will be sold in Jan (excuse the pun) for whatever money we can get.

Hanhemann is only with us until January apparently! Really don't see the point in this to be honest. Don't know what wages he's on, but whatever they are they should be going towards Fellaini's contract negotiations.

I agree that its madness bringing in another keepe especially one who's 39. Surely a young lad from the youth team would fill the bench if one of our 2 keepers was injured.

Whats anyone thinking for tomorrow? Could get hammered but 7 wins from 8 against City is some record. 1-0 Cahill :D

Goalkeepers are one thing we haven't got a good record in developing. Simonsen, Turner and the like were supposed to be the next big thing when we got them and nothing came of it. On reflection, I don't think it's something that's been done with a view to selling Mucha and if Hennamen is still half decent at all, he'll stay for the whole season I think.

And Fellaini has absolutely NO intention of signing a new contract.

eh i dunno wrote: »

Whats anyone thinking for tomorrow? Could get hammered but 7 wins from 8 against City is some record. 1-0 Cahill :D

Not feeling great about it to be honest :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

And Fellaini has absolutely NO intention of signing a new contract.

Is there long left to run on it ?

d22ontour wrote: »
    Is there long left to run on it ?
    2 years left. I reckon he's gone within a year to avoid another Pienaar situation.

2 years left. I reckon he's gone within a year to avoid another Pienaar situation.

Yeah I agree. I'd hope he goes in January when he's worth a bit more and I hope he has a great few months and a good bidding war ensues. Only this week Manchini has been moaning that City are still a bit light in central midfield so they'll probably be on the lookout for someone. A year or 2 ago Fellaini had a ferociously brilliant game against Man City and the same again tomorrow would really perk up their interest.

I'm convinced now that he's not gonna sign for us. Ever! From what I gather, he's actually not on a huge wage. We've been wanting him to sign since about last March and he says he'll wait til Summer 2012. I reckon that wait is costing him over £1.5 Million gross in wages. Even if he signs soon, the wait will have cost him £750,000 gross. Nobody loses money like that stalling on a contract they intend to sign eventually.

Yeah I agree. I'd hope he goes in January when he's worth a bit more and I hope he has a great few months and a good bidding war ensues. Only this week Manchini has been moaning that City are still a bit light in central midfield so they'll probably be on the lookout for someone. A year or 2 ago Fellaini had a ferociously brilliant game against Man City and the same again tomorrow would really perk up their interest.

I'm convinced now that he's not gonna sign for us. Ever! From what I gather, he's actually not on a huge wage. We've been wanting him to sign since about last March and he says he'll wait til Summer 2012. I reckon that wait is costing him over £1.5 Million gross in wages. Even if he signs soon, the wait will have cost him £750,000 gross. Nobody loses money like that stalling on a contract they intend to sign eventually.

Everton are well used to fellaini, piennear, arteta crap now.

move to a big club by all means

no gurantee you will actually WIN anything tho..

• Advertisement

Everton are well used to fellaini, piennear, arteta crap now.

move to a big club by all means

no gurantee you will actually WIN anything tho..
    Or in Pienaar's place, even get your game.

Advertisement