Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mod coming onboard / old mod leaving

Options
  • 18-06-2011 7:51pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So folks as you may already know yekahs has moved on from moderating here going the way of other great mods who have helped us mod cool vids and its time to appoint somebody else to step in and give us a hand.

So seeing as how the nicking of Conspiracy theories moderators has done us well so far with yekahs and the recliner, we've decided to go ahead and rob another one for my hattrick.

Please join me in welcoming Barrington to the team here! Now bother him about the photoshop comp cos there's too many plates spinning on my table already!

Sincere thanks to yekahs for all his time here too.

Now back to deleting reposts!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Welcome.

Now do something funny

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Is this like the mod transfer season? Every forum seems to be getting new blood this week.

Congrats Barrington, g'luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,815 ✭✭✭✭Penn

ImHere.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Welcome Barrington! Prepare your anus inbox, for all the reported posts you'll be dealing with ;)

Also...

its_a_conspiracy1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

New mod from Conspiracy Forum? Repost :p

Appreciate the work you did Yekahs , gl barrington!

• Advertisement

yekahS wrote: »

Conspiracy? There's no conspiracy here....

130202034757.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

C7uV2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ciff

How come I wasn't informed of this? Surely there should be some type of vote and public campaigns to get votes? Democracy my bollocks.

I will only recognise this fella as a moderator if ye give me special to quote pictures and in general be a mad bastard.

These are the terms, or there will be a uprising.

the ball is in your court :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

ciff wrote: »
    How come I wasn't informed of this?

You were

And Mods, if you give this champion of the people 'special to quote pictures' then I want 'special to quote pictures' too?

And Mods, if you give this champion of the people 'special to quote pictures' then I want 'special to quote pictures' too?
    Bugger off, as you say since I am the champion of my dominions then only I should have special privileges

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

susanboyle.jpg

biko wrote: »
    susanboyle.jpg
    Write me off at your peril for my vengeance shall be swift and your suffering shall be prolonged.

And that is the Gospel according to CIFF THE PEOPLES CHAMP! (Sorry rock)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

TELL A JOKE!!!

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    TELL A JOKE!!!

NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Pfft. Gay. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

you're not my real moderator! You can't tell me what to do!

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    you're not my real moderator! You can't tell me what to do!

Oh yeah, well where's your real moderator? Out drinking and shacking up with strange women! He left you, but I'm here! Buying your food, paying for your school! Your real moderator is a damn bum!

Best wishes to yekahS who did a fantastic job here and left some big shoes to fill.

Advertisement