Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leitrim County Council

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

Would just like to update this :)

In May I moved out for 3 weeks and the following was done to the house - Zoned central heating, range replaced with a stanley stove(with back boiler) kitchen upgrade and new lino put down, banisters replaced, bathroom upgrade (had to buy my own shower but i didn't mind) cavity insulation, attic reinsulated, walls repainted after works(only rooms they had worked in) water cylinder replaced with a preinsulated one, extractor fans in kitchen and bathroom.

So needless to say I am a happy lassie in a nice warm SAFE house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Delighted to hear you got sorted. :)

You will see the benefits now of the additional insulation.

muffler wrote: »
    Delighted to hear you got sorted. :)

You will see the benefits now of the additional insulation.

Yeah it's great, even walking into the house the day after the stove has been lit it's still warm :) I didn't expect so much to be done so I think I'm still in shock haha, still waiting on the back garden to be fenced off from next door as they knocked down all fencing years ago :mad:

Oh yeah i got them to wire and plumb the shed too so i could move the washing machine and freezer out, great job :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭OldRio

Just read this thread.
    That work must have cost a lot of money.
    Lucky lucky you.

OldRio wrote: »
    Just read this thread.
    That work must have cost a lot of money.
    Lucky lucky you.
    Oh the best part is after all my calls drives letters etc 13 houses got the same makeover

• Advertisement
Advertisement