Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black screen

Options
  • 18-06-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

hi again guys! a quick question. ever since i put my new build together (gtx 560ti, 2500k, 8gb ripjaws ram) a few weeks back i have been geting random 2~ sec black screens when i maximize/minimize youtube videos, fullscreen games and some other programs (not everytime btw just every once in a while).

i was wondering if this could be a defect in the gpu/ram/mobo? if there is something wrong with a peice of hardware, hopefully it doesn't get worse as it's already pretty annoying! i just opened skype a minute ago and it happened again :L could it be high gpu temps seen as it only happens occasionally?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Why don't you check your gpu temps then and come back to us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

28C idle and 59C running wow on full settings, using gpu-z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

reinstalled all drivers and seems to be fine now, must have had some messed up gpu drivers

Advertisement