Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who/how to contact ref website renewal

Options
  • 18-06-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

High folk as above,,my website domain subscription has lapsed,i wasnt contacted by them (dot com)or anything to tell me it was up for renewal.
    I set the site up with/through a advertiseing company website Snazzy Directory and i think at the time they said i would have to pay the Domain company 100euro a year or something to use dot com....I havnt any passwords or anything to contact them so as to be able to renew the subscription,,,so can anyone tell me what i need to do,to get my site back live,,,,,,as you may have guessed im not to well up on all this website running malarkey,,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Contact the company who you setup the website with?
    While they might not be able to solve the problem for you I assume they'd be able to tell you who you need to contact to get it sorted..

Advertisement