Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The craziest thing that's happened you on a nite out

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

I still cringe at these memories I admit lots & lots of alcohol involved! Anyhow headed out with my buddy for a few drinks headed to a party ended up snogging my ex's friend (morto) scampered off very very quickly! At one point throughout the night I had swopped numbers with a fella who I had a crush on! On my drunken merry way home I got a text from an unknown number thinking it was my crush I was fcuken delighted!! So decided feck it a little fun invited him over when the door bell rang THERE WAS A COMPLETE FCUKEN STRANGER STANDING THERE................devastated I shut the door very quickly! I still cringe at the fact that I was so drunk at some point throughout the night I had very obviously chatted & given my number away to some random dude and to this day have no memory of it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Woke up one Monday morning in a kids creche still pissed.

The girl i went back with owned a creche but i woke up on my tod in the kids playroom. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Some random bitch gave me her number so sent her a text later that night she sent back a very flirty text inviting me to her house.Rang the doorbell and she swore blind I was a complete stranger and that she'd never seen me before.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

dinorebel wrote: »
    Some random bitch gave me her number so sent her a text later that night she sent back a very flirty text inviting me to her house.Rang the doorbell and she swore blind I was a complete stranger and that she'd never seen me before.

Too funny!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Too many people here know me to tell! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I woke up surrounded by an Asian family and they would not stop screaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Mystery Bus tour back in the day. Bit of a black out and ended up walking the countryside around Carlow with one shoe on. Had myself convinced i was in Swords and i could walk home.

That was one expensive taxi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Was out one morning at 3am with some lad from Clare or Lietrim or somewhere else that wasn't Dublin, can't remember where. He had a big mad beard on him and people called him "Jesus" because of it... Anyway... we were wandering around looking for a taxi after leaving some club thinking it'd be great if we could get some weed from somewhere. So Jesus, being an extroverted kind of guy, tapped on the window of a car that two twenty-something girls were sitting in. Rather than speed off at the sight of the drunkin bushy bearded notDubliner the girl in the driver seat, much to my surprise, wound down the window and asked what she could do for him in her Australian accent. An Australian accent was what was to be expected cause we were in Australia. I probably should have mentioned that... although it really has no relevance so maybe not...

Anyway, she asks what he wants and he says "Any weed around girls?" or words to that effect and she says "no, **** off" and winds back up the window.

So we start to walk away and she winds the window back down and says "we can get a bit of meth guys, if you have the money, fix us up for getting it for you". So naturally I think, "**** that" and start to walk away. But Jesus says "yeah, all right girls" and hops into the car.
    Now I was farily drunk and maybe a couple of other things and one of the girls reminded me so so much of a slightly hotter and younger Sienna Miller so I figured I better go along with Jesus to make sure he was all right.

So we're driving along and after a minute the car pulls up at a payphone and the driver girl jumps out (no recollection of what she looked like other than she was fat and had collyflowered ears) and makes some call and we're on our way again. Driving along all chatting away and laughing and listening to music, when the pretty passenger girl pulls a bag of pills out from under her seat and starts handing them out like sweeties. Well I suppose myself and Jesus figured at this stage "in for a penny, in for a pound" and took one each. Then before I realise it (my eyes and attention being full of young Australian Sienna miller girl) we are driving down a middle of nowhere country road with no street lighting or any of that craic, god knows where. I'm half thinking "this is dodgy as ****" and half thinking "god she's so pretty and this seat is so smooth and soft and this is a great great song". But then we pull up to some house that appears in the headlights suddenly one second like a ****ing apparition.

So fat collyflower girl turns off the engine and says "ok guys, give us the money there and wait out here in the driveway and we'll drive on up to the house and pick up the stuff". To which Jesus, (who had either been completely quiet {which would be very out of character} the whole time, or perhaps I only had ears for passenger miller girl) pipes up and says "**** that! C'mon Strobe!" and hops out of the car and starts walking towards what I only presume he thought was the general direction of Perth city.

Without much of a conteneder for a plan B I hoped out and did the same. We got about 60 seconds down the road when the car came screaming down after us and nearly mowed the two of us over. Then the girls jumped out and fatty runs up and punches Jesus square in the jaw. He didn't really see this coming and was floored for a second. So your one is standing there over him then shouting "gimme the ****ing money!" and doing a little kind of half dance thing. Jesus scrambles to his feet, throws his arms out wide and shouts "peace and love sweetheart!". So she smacks him again.

Sieanna had gotten out of the car, and was now over beside me politely asking "c'mon, give me the money there and we'll both drive up to the house". Now I hadn't a penny on me even if I'd have wanted to give her something... come to think of it I don't think Jesus had much if anything either as we had spoken of one of us staying with the taxi driver while the other went inside to get the fair when we got back to where we were staying.

So I do the first thing that comes to my mind, I drag Miller to the ground and hop into the car. Struggle to figure out how to put the automatic gear lever into reverse, finally get it and reverse back up to where Jesus has taken on a kind of slick boxing stance and is keeping his distance from Fatty Wierd Ears. I stop and he scrambles in the back window despite the passenger door hanging open for him, and I drive off into the darkness, reach the road and keep driving till I finally hit the city again. We dump the car and walk back to the digs without saying a word.

But... would have been some story if I'd have banged the Sienna Miller one while high on meth.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

Went out out drinking in Dublin and woke up in New Zealand on a beach the next day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭redtapestyl

Drank so much one night I actually woke up the next morning on the moon. Must have bought one of those space tourist packages or something. Was one expensive trip home I'll tell you that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

We took a comatose drunk out on a trawler once wasn't a happy man when he found out he was out for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

A semi famous rapper showed me his big gun in the jacks of a dive in Downtown Vegas.

A literal gun, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

Fbjm wrote: »
    Ah jaysus... So I'm at my mate's 18th, this is about a year and a half ago by now. I'm bragging about not ever being affected by drink, so I guess I brought what's coming on myself. As the night went on, it turns out that while I was in the toilet the lads all decide to give me non-alcoholic beer for the rest of the night! So there's me, two or three hours later, completely off my face on a flavour. Granted I'd had a few before this plan unfurled, but only like eight.

Here's the cincher, though: they let me believe it was real beer for roughly three months before one of them accidentally let it slip in conversation! If he hadn't, I'd probably still believe it to this day. (though probably not as they told anyone who would listen at our debs, after the summer.)
    I do this every X mas to the old lad. For some reason he seems to pick a fight with me after he has a few drinks and drives home there's no talking to him .
    So the last few years I stock up on non alcoholic beer and wine .no fighting and we no he can drive home safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭thickhead

When I was 18 someone tried to buy me from a friends in bondai beach club. Im a bloke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I went out on the lash once, came home and logged onto boards to reply to a zombie thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

thickhead wrote: »
    When I was 18 someone tried to buy me from a friends in bondai beach club. Im a bloke.

Wha'?

Birneybau wrote:
    Wha'?

It actually happened, I was sober that night very sober. Bondai is on the quays in Dublin think it used to be called zanzibar too either way its closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I shot a man in reno...

hynesie08 wrote:
    I shot a man in reno...

just to watch him die

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Got held at gun point in the back of a nightclub in tijuana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

smurgen wrote: »
    Got held at gun point in the back of a nightclub in tijuana

Safari club was the name of the club

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

Walked into a brothel in Melbourne genuinely by mistake. I was pretty drunk so it took me a few minutes to figure out I was in the wrong place, I left and eventually met up with the people I was looking for. I went looking for it the next night but couldn't find it. I'm 90% sure it wasn't a hallucination.

The crazy bit was asking could I check in some of the rooms for my mates. That could've been an unhappy ending.:)

Advertisement