Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.NET Tutor required

Options
  • 18-06-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to develop a .NET application (C# preferably ) . The application is simply a user interface where all the "intelligence" will reside in a PLC. I will need some form of database to record for a month and then rollover. I have the comms interface code. (VB.NET) available and have tested extensively.

My background is BEng in Electronic Engineering and have spent last 7 years programming in Control Systems(PLC /SCADA). I have done some embedded stuff too using c/C++ so I'm pretty good with the whole OOP approach.

I have no C# develop experience however within a week I was able to get a simple app up and running. This included navigating between forms. Reading/Writing to variables in PLC, animation etc.

What I need is an advanced programmer to "tutor" me in developing this application. I have it working on a SCADA platform using VBA engine for printing etc. Now we need to port it across into a "customised" application

Willing to pay a good hourly rate (dont even have to meet in person) to help me along the way.

Anyone know someone willing to do this?

Comments

Advertisement