Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen items

Options
  • 18-06-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello , my house was broken into on Thursday night / Friday morning and a number of items were taken including :

2 laptops: HP tx2530ea touch screen tablet laptop
    Asus Eee pc netbook

And also my nikon d3100 Dslr camera with 18-55 lens and 70-300 lens along with a small lowepro bag and the charger

If anybody comes across any of the items or has any information please contact me by pm

I know it's a long shot but it's better than doing nothing at all

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

where is your house?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭kevinw07

In the loughshinny area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Really sorry to hear that, very sad and upsetting for you I'd imagine.
    I hope you get your belongings back somehow.
    Hope karma kicks in for the thieves!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Sorry to hear about the break-in. Hope the thieves get what's coming to them and that you get your stuff back.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - I presume you have notified the Guards. If not, please do so.
    To all - If you have any info - please contact the Guards rather than the OP directly to ensure that this is dealt with via the correct channels. (OP - I'm sure you understand.)

Thanks,

HB

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

There is a lot of this going on across County Dublin at the moment ,so double check all your windows and doors day and night and keep an extra eye out for your neighbours and if you spot something let the Guards know.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Sorry to hear this Kevinw07.

I would post this in photography forum also. A lot of camera gear has been stolen in the last 12 months and lads post it up there. If you have serial Nos ect it might be a help and also try some of the pawn shops.

Dont know what you call them but you can leave an item in and get cash and come back and buy it out a few days later. Head this on Pat Kenny show a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I hate reading things like this.My Brother is a locksmith and has my house fairly secure, plus I have a dog and am a security freak, I lock everything.
    Can I ask how they got in? I know they can remove the pane of Glass from the older windows, Scum bags, I m really sorry to hear that happened.Hope you get your items back.Cathy

Advertisement