Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payzone Prepaid Mastercard

Options
  • 19-06-2011 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know where you could buy a payzone prepaid matercard in the city? Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Did you check the product's website?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I found one place in Galway on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bruckey2345

snubbleste wrote: »
    Did you check the product's website?

no never even thought of that:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

The shop which sells papers etc next to snooker hall on Eglinton Street sells them

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Spar in Eyre Square sells them too as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Happy Days in the Shopping centre do then also

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 wackjob

http://www.payzonemoney.com/find_agent.php?country=ie

this is the agent locator payzone Money, allot of agents in galway by thr looks of it,

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Amik

I'd stay away from PayZone and suggest the Moneybookers Prepaid Mastercard:

http://g.moneybookers.com/mastercard/ie/?rid=16731011&gclid=CI6y3YiIx6kCFcEd4QodXDn5EA

Too many fees with the PayZone card, and took forever for the top-up card to arrive (well over a month).

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

The new shop upstairs in the Eyre Square shopping centre sells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

you cant buy the cards,you can only top them up.payzone.ie to buy them

• Advertisement

howyanow wrote: »
    you cant buy the cards,you can only top them up.payzone.ie to buy them

I bought both my Payzone and Swirl cards in Happy Days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

are the cards named above suitable to use with ryanair (credit card fee free?)

barryd09 wrote: »
    are the cards named above suitable to use with ryanair (credit card fee free?)

Any prepaid Mastercard is free on Ryanair etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Sorry to thread-crash here. I see 02 has a new Prepaid Card out now too. Does anyone know if any of these cards are one where they don't have that charge on top? €3.50 or whatever it is is very high.

Plus it's kinda annoying that a couple of sites don't accept this card as it's not bank-orientated or whatever.

And another thing as well, some Retail Assistants get a bit agitated when ya produce the card and they're stumped and haven't a clue what the Payzone logo is lol. I'm kinda worried that some time I'm gonna hand in the card and they'll refuse it cos' they won't recognize the logo.

Still though it was a great invention all the same without the hassle of a real Credit Card!

: )

Think the O2 card is Visa and therefore Ryan Air etc will charge. I have used the Payzone money card on Ryan Air with charge.

As a side, just applied for the moneybookers one as that seems to have very limited charges, free if you deposit via bank. There is a €10 per year charge

Advertisement