Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars and its expansion,

Options
  • 19-06-2011 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Hi, Ive been looking everywere to try and buy some hard copies of these games but I cant seem to find any around the blanchardstown area.

Does anybody know anywhere that still has them in stock ?

Games Need:
    Guild Wars Factions
    Guild Wars Nightfall
    Guild Wars Eye of the North

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Get them from Amazon.co.uk

I recently picked up Eye of the North and Factions for a fiver, and Nightfall for 8 quid..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Welease wrote: »

I recently picked up Eye of the North and Factions for a fiver, and Nightfall for 8 quid..

Is there any hope of finding a group in the starter/intermediate areas at this stage in factions etc?

I only have prophecies, but i went back a few years ago and it was completely dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

I have only played it a little, and used henchmen to level.. but with the expansion packs it take only a few hours to get to the top level (20).. So I wouldn't be too worried about low level groups..

The main towns in the expansions seemed pretty full when I last logged on a few days ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Welease wrote: »

Hmm Might try that, Not really a big fan of buying online though as its kinda of hard for me to pay etc being under 18 =/

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

I think you can get a 3V card if you're 16. They never asked me for ID when I got mine if I remember right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement