Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkzone Micro T28 Trojan for sale

Options
  • 19-06-2011 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

For anyone who wants fun with a micro plane, I'm selling my micro Trojan with charger, four 180mah batteries and a spare wing and prop (wing and prop are new and unused). The plane is only 4 months old and has just 5 flights on it. Its stored in the original box and its in mint condition (the plane and the box:D).

I bought it to fly around my back garden but I've found that she needs a bigger space like a football field or large green area in an estate. I want to buy a new large model and so I need the cash:o. While she's small, she's capable of loops and rolls and is very easy to fly.

Here she is:http://www.rcpitstop.co.uk/parkzone-ultra-micro-t-28-trojan-bnf-pkzu1580-1592-p.asp

She is 2.4ghz so if you already have a 2.4ghz transmitter, she will bind to it no problem.

She cost me £60 (€68) new last February so I'll sell her for €50 ono.

PM me if interested.

David

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Dave: The rules don't allow us to have direct sales discussions here on boards nowadays.
    So please open a thread for it in adverts.ie - add your photos, details, and so on.
    If you pm me the link I'll edit it as a forwarding link into your original post, and adverts.ie can take the discussion from there on.

Thread locked. Mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement