Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Technology (HL) Predictions / discussion / aftermath * (One thread please)

• 19-06-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hopefully a few on boards are doing this subject.
    It's only the third LC exam in this subject so it's very hard to predict what's coming up.

-What are ye covering?
    -What do ye think will come up?
    -What options are ye doing?
    -What do ye think of the subject?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Did it for first year and hated it, good thing too as it's last on the timetable. Four years ago this wasn't an LC subject?? Feck it that's mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Fbjm wrote: »
    Did it for first year and hated it, good thing too as it's last on the timetable. Four years ago this wasn't an LC subject?? Feck it that's mad.

I know practically everyone is goin' out for bonfires night on Thursday. Is bonfire night big for the rest of ye?(sorry offtopic)
    I've 50% already wrapped up from the project so it's not too bad. Yeah it's kind of annoying 'cause the past papers mean SFA.

NotExactly wrote: »
    I know practically everyone is goin' out for bonfires night on Thursday. Is bonfire night big for the rest of ye?(sorry offtopic)
    I've 50% already wrapped up from the project so it's not too bad. Yeah it's kind of annoying 'cause the past papers mean SFA.

Don't know about your crowd, but I'm planning on just crashing after music, won't even leave my house until at least the day after :pac: yeah the music practical is 50% too, and everyone always gets at least 48/50 so it's easy enough.

Fbjm wrote: »
    Don't know about your crowd, but I'm planning on just crashing after music, won't even leave my house until at least the day after :pac: yeah the music practical is 50% too, and everyone always gets at least 48/50 so it's easy enough.

I'm definately goin' out tomorrow can't wait. My biggest problem this weekend is not to get too fcúked.:L

So people Technology tomorrow. Surely someone on boards does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Kelix

Like you said it's kind of hard to predict...it's all pretty straight forward though, I'm just looking through the text book for things I'm not 100% confident about

• Advertisement

Kelix wrote: »
    Like you said it's kind of hard to predict...it's all pretty straight forward though, I'm just looking through the text book for things I'm not 100% confident about

What textbook do you use? We don't even use a textbook the teacher reckons it's shít. What are you mainly goin' over?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Haven't done a single thing for Tech... Will hopefully get up early tomorrow and do some. Any tips?

So how'd it go lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Wasn't great... But then again could've been worse. I made some attempt at everything. How'd everyone else find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭vDarr

Was harder than the last two years I think, very stuck for time. :eek:

Last few questions were VERY rushed but still got an at temp at everything. :cool:

Section B took quite a long time considering the marks that are going for it. :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement