Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snickers Workwear Galway

Options
  • 19-06-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Does anyone know which DIY shops carry Snickers Workwear in Galway?

Im specifically after craftsman gloves which are proving hard to find:(

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Try caulfields on tuam rd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I think Safety Direct on the Tuam Road carry that brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Thanks for the suggestions, I will scoot around tomorrow and try. I need them for a job Tuesday so online is not an option, thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

caulfields deffo carry some, not sure about safety direct. B&Q maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

www.safetydirect.ie on Tuam Road

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ronaldo84

[Embedded Image Removed] are these what ur looking for?? had a pair of them before and there not worth a ****e away too expensive im sure caufields will relive you of a few euro for them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Caulfields only stock a limited range of Snickers clothing & it's split between their two branches. They sell Youngstown gloves which I, having used both, think are a bit better than the Snicker's ones.

If you want Snicker's gloves then either get them on ebay or get Caulfields to order them for you - doesn't usually take too long.

It's worth downloading the Snickers Catalogue from their website as there is so much stuff that you will not see in Galway - the new Pirate trousers are superb. Then just email Caulfields and order what you want. In fairness their prices are pretty equivalent to the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Im nearly certain its available in Portwest on shop street

Advertisement