Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toys for Boys The Crescent Limerick

• 19-06-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Was anyone else caught today or yesterday expecting to see a car show?

I went in with my hubby and was greeted with 3 dealers with 10-12 cars between them, trying to sell their forecourt cars and promote their garages!!

Very dissapointed I have to say as it seemed to be advertised as a proper car show.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Probably the most embarassing setup I've ever seen.The shop was a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Probably get a better response in the Limerick City forum btw,I was gonna start one there about it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ya maybe? Would a mod move this one please? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

With Click gone, it probably wouldnt have been good. Never even knew it was on anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I was there yesterday, seen a few Seats parked outside. Didnt even go near the rest of the "show"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Weren't similar promises made of some sort of big show for people at christmas?? Just another let down from th crescent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Yea, I was expecting a car show, they must be really desperate to clear stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I just happened to be there on Saturday. Useless.

The funny thing is despite being called "Toys for Boys" all the cars were women/granny cars apart from one Seat Leon Cupra.

The set-up in the spare unit across from Tesco looked so crap I didn't even bother going in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Very disappointed, went in on sunday after double checking the times (open till 5).
    Strolled in at 445pm, the unit where it was supposed to be on was locked up tight, doors clothes and lights off. Information desk thought it was still on, despite it being 20 feet to her left.

Saw no toys for this big boy :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement