Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Man Standing - Round 10

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hondasam wrote: »
    wait and see, you will be lovin me in a few weeks:):):)

mammy and daddy might not love me :(

what have I told you about hanging around with the wrong sort of people??:mad::mad:

get to your room, and don't let me catch you talking to Tuddle again!! :mad:

:p:p:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

koth wrote: »
    what have I told you about hanging around with the wrong sort of people??:mad::mad:

:pac::pac:

can we be nice to her just this once and I promise to be mean and nasty to her again.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

koth wrote: »

It would suit you better to stop giving out to your poor child and set up the next last man standing :p

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    It would suit you better to stop giving out to your poor child and set up the next last man standing :p

Your death warrant has been issued :P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Advertisement