Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manowar - Irish gig??

Options
  • 19-06-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭

They played Birmingham recently, their "only UK show of 2011". But it now appears a tour will be happening. And lad from support band at that Birmingham show says it will be full England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales tour.

Whether this is fully true I do not know, but can see it happening alright.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Mushy wrote: »
    They played Birmingham recently, their "only UK show of 2011". But it now appears a tour will be happening. And lad from support band at that Birmingham show says it will be full England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales tour.

Whether this is fully true I do not know, but can see it happening alright.

Brum gig was great, well anything from the Ross The Boss albums definitely is.

I imagine i might go to a Dublin and London gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I'd love to see them over here. Looking forward to hearing if this actually will happen

Advertisement