Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Course topics?

• 19-06-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hello i am thinking about doing heritage studies in GMIT and just wondering what kind of topics would you study, would you study 1916 rising and WW2 and other topics you would have done in school, any advice would be helpful, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Sean, you asked the exact same question in the heritage studies thread and I answered it for you. Also, all you have to do is download a copy of the prospectus and you can find all this info out for yourself. You do realise that it's far too late for applications for next year now? As far as I know heritage has been over-subscribed for the past few years too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 seanhowley

theres hardly no info in the prospectus and what do u mean by over subscribed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I mean that more people want to do the course than there are places on it. Seriously though, what's your plan? CAO applications were months ago, the late application deadline was on May 5. Did you apply for the course already? If not, how do you intend to get a place on the course for next year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 seanhowley

ha i applied months ago just making the final decision before July 1st

Advertisement