Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garo switch problem

• 19-06-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

I tripped a switch yesterday but I can't get the switch to go back up. It's a Garo mcb B20 switch which means nothing to me. I turned them all off, and now 3 of them won't go back up. I'm slowly but surely thinking I'm bring the house apart. No power in half the house sockets. Anyone have any idea how to get these switches back up? Even when I push them up, they stay green. Sorry for not being technical.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

are the mcb levers all the way down before you try to push back up?

turn off the elcb first and then see if you can reset them , you may have a reason why they won't reset!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

are the mcb levers all the way down before you try to push back up?

turn off the elcb first and then see if you can reset them , you may have a reason why they won't reset!

Thank you Slavetothegrind! The switches were not all the way down. I was half afraid to force them down. We're back powered up! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yea when that type trip, you have to manually pull them down to the fully down position then reset them.

Advertisement