Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭nordydan

At the rate the Scottish teams are going, they might actually end up with less co-efficient points than the Irish teams this season.

Hope to god a LOI team doesn't get that lot in the Europa League qualifiers. European football should be an enjoyable experience for clubs & fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Rovers v Rangers anyone?! Draw is on Friday i presume Celtic can get Rovers aswell.

Badabing wrote: »
    Rovers v Rangers anyone?! Draw is on Friday i presume Celtic can get Rovers aswell.

Rovers (& potentially Sligo) could get either of the Old Firm.

The Gardai would love that

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

It's not an open draw though, they put teams in sections before it's made I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

lol. Would be another occupation. :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Is it time to bring back Smith, someone who knows what hes doing on the sidelines!

Someone tell Alistair you can use three subs during the game!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Is it time to bring back Smith, someone who knows what hes doing on the sidelines!

Give McCoist a bit of credit, he's only had a couple of games.

I blame the two players who thought it was Ice hockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

KeithAFC wrote: »
    I blame the two players who thought it was Ice hockey.

You can add Edu and Naismith too, by rights they should have joined Bougherra and Whittaker.

That £300,000 bid Buraspor made for Whittaker is looking less like a joke offer now I reckon. Keeping him may have just cost Rangers £15,000,000 on top of a ridiculous amount of wages over the next 3 years as he was by far the worst Rangers player over the two legs.

You can add Edu and Naismith too, by rights they should have joined Bougherra and Whittaker.

That £300,000 bid Buraspor made for Whittaker is looking less like a joke offer now I reckon. Keeping him may have just cost Rangers £15,000,000 on top of a ridiculous amount of wages over the next 3 years as he was by far the worst Rangers player over the two legs.
    Possibly but what about the missed chances in the first leg and the two utterly stupid lack of discipline in tonights game. The players need to take responsibility for it more than anything imo.

• Advertisement

karma_ wrote: »
    Give McCoist a bit of credit, he's only had a couple of games.
    Your joking right?

How long has he been involved with rangers?

Possibly but what about the missed chances in the first leg and the two utterly stupid lack of discipline in tonights game. The players need to take responsibility for it more than anything imo.

The only players come out of the two ties looking somewhat well are McGregor, Papac, Jelavic and maybe Davis.

Whittaker by a country mile was the worst, however Edu, McCulloch, Ortiz (where was he hiding all game tonight?), Bougherra and Naismith have alot to answer for. Rangers were the better side over the two legs and if those guys had put in half an effort it would have been a comfortable win.

McCoist should have thrown caution to wind and used all his subs in the last 10 minutes, there were too many tired legs on the pitch for both sides and some fresh energy could have made a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

Hopefully McCoist can keep the job long term.:D

Bougherra could be on his way off for just £1.7m according to the BBC, McCoist seems resigned to him going. Not quite the £3m reported a few days ago though.

What ever happened with Cuellar, I never heard that he turned down the contract offer, is he still considering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14402785.stm

Scottish Premier League chief executive Neil Doncaster has said Rangers' Champions League exit will have financial implications for the SPL.

Rangers could/should retort that the SFA/SPL/SFA mismanagement of the Scottish Game affects all clubs. Neil Doncaster would be doing well to shut his mouth and sort out the problems that he's suppose to have done ages ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Any sign of the war chest yet lads???

Seriously SEVEN failed bids for Goodwillie... what's a joke about that is that Blackburn had a bid acceptd therefore Rangers would have known exactly how much they would have had to bid in order to get the player... so why couldn't they? And why did they go back time after time after time after time yet not meet the evaluation?

A complete joke!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Seriously SEVEN failed bids for Goodwillie... what's a joke about that is that Blackburn had a bid acceptd therefore Rangers would have known exactly how much they would have had to bid in order to get the player... so why couldn't they? And why did they go back time after time after time after time yet not meet the evaluation?

A complete joke!!!

Looks like the biscuit tin has moved across the Glasgow divide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

A complete joke!!!

I think they REJECTED the chance to sign him!

Maybe some of the warchest was spent on the likes of Whittaker, he's reported to be on 20-25k a week on a 5yr deal. He should be dropped too imo, He cost them over the two legs big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

A complete joke!!!

I agree with what your saying Bobby but to be honest Thompson wasn't going to sell to us if he could avoid it

Bit really why are Celtic fans getting so worked up really we are no worse off than you lot ;)

nordydan wrote: »
    Hope to god a LOI team doesn't get that lot in the Europa League qualifiers. European football should be an enjoyable experience for clubs & fans

Explain please ;)

• Advertisement

I agree with what your saying Bobby but to be honest Thompson wasn't going to sell to us if he could avoid it

Bit really why are Celtic fans getting so worked up really we are no worse off than you lot ;)
    Well we are on 3IAR.

Explain please ;)

Fairly obvious that Rangers will cause trouble if drawn against Shamrock Rovers

Fairly obvious that Rangers will cause trouble if drawn against Shamrock Rovers

Oh you mean like the last time we played in Dublin when the supporters buses were getting stoned in the way into Dublin.
    I am the first to condemn the morons in our support but please don't get on your high horse when it comes from idiots in the R.O.I.

Oh you mean like the last time we played in Dublin when the supporters buses were getting stoned in the way into Dublin.
    I am the first to condemn the morons in our support but please don't get on your high horse when it comes from idiots in the R.O.I.

Yeah imagine Irish people getting worked up over an anti-Irish institution.

I'm delighted you didn't get him, I think he's a class player.

As for no worse off than us, do you mean financially?

I'm delighted you didn't get him, I think he's a class player.

As for no worse off than us, do you mean financially?

No I mean football wise. Financially I don't have a clue I don't think anyone will have until after the tax case.

Keep meaning to ask you based in Dublin mate

Yeah imagine Irish people getting worked up over an anti-Irish institution.

Thats nonsense Bobby but it still doesn't excuse what happened or is it OK because it was Gers supporters buses :p

No I mean football wise. Financially I don't have a clue I don't think anyone will have until after the tax case.

Keep meaning to ask you based in Dublin mate

Dublin born and bred mate.

Dublin born and bred mate.

Just I am down quite a bit for Hospital appointments might meet for a beer sometime ;) if your up for it

• Advertisement

The "high horse" comes from the fact that Rangers fans are just finishing a ban for repeatedly causing trouble in a variety of European cities, including one city in your own United Kingdom where your supporters attacked members of one of Her Majesty's police forces.

On the other hand, no LOI team's fans have ever been been banned from European football, or come close. Indeed the only incidents of major trouble between Irish fans and those of another European team have generally been with the previously mentioned, and well known anti-Catholic & anti-Irish club, the famous Glasgow Rangers.

LOI fans are not perfect, but they are head & shoulders above yours. Should a LOI club's fans "idiots" ever travel to Osasuna, Villareal, Manchester, Barcelona or any other European city and wreak havoc, then I will take this all back. Until then you might say the position on the high horse is very well merited!

Bartley back at the club for a full season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

The "high horse" comes from the fact that Rangers fans are just finishing a ban for repeatedly causing trouble in a variety of European cities, including one city in your own United Kingdom where your supporters attacked members of one of Her Majesty's police forces.

On the other hand, no LOI team's fans have ever been been banned from European football, or come close. Indeed the only incidents of major trouble between Irish fans and those of another European team have generally been with the previously mentioned, and well known anti-Catholic & anti-Irish club, the famous Glasgow Rangers.

LOI fans are not perfect, but they are head & shoulders above yours. Should a LOI club's fans "idiots" ever travel to Osasuna, Villareal, Manchester, Barcelona or any other European city and wreak havoc, then I will take this all back. Until then you might say the position on the high horse is very well merited!
    absolutely beautiful

Bartley back at the club for a full season.

Doesn't look like he sees a future at Rangers as he signed a new contract at Arsenal this week, should do a good enough job this season but he is no Bougherra.

Doesn't look like he sees a future at Rangers as he signed a new contract at Arsenal this week, should do a good enough job this season but he is no Bougherra.
    Will probably be better than Bougherra some day.

Will probably be better than Bougherra some day.

It's far too early to say that, he didn't play that many games for you last season (just 5 in the league) and he was poor in both Old Firm defeats which he played in, he was lucky not to have been sent off in the first of these at the very start of the game, he got himself a silly yellow and then had to be cautious for the entire game and had he been sent off he'd have probably been made the scapegoat for what became a heavy beating and fans may not have looked quite as favourably on his loan period.

He looked decent but then Rangers' style of play under Smith made a 40 year old Weir look decent too. It is all well and good if he impressed in games against teams like St Mirren but until he performs in the big games then he can't really be compared to Bougherra.

• Advertisement

No its not as I said the last time Rangers fans came to our fair country they were met by hails of missiles and attacked for no reason also this anti catholic and anti Irish stuff is complete nonsense Yes we have a section of fans who feel that way but they are not welcomed by the club or by the majority of Rangers fans. Much the same as Celtic have a section of support who are anti Protestant and anti British but I know that again they are in the minority.
    Tell me this have you ever interacted with Rangers fans in real life ?
    I am afraid that you are just the sort of person that will keep the hatred going to the extent of it being violent. You write about the bans the club have had and also the example of Manchester well I have condemned these as have most other Rangers fans as I said in an earlier post

Never mind I know from personal experience that not all Irishmen feel like you and you are a slowly dying bread. So enjoy yourself on your high horse just be careful you don't fall off now.

No its not as I said the last time Rangers fans came to our fair country they were met by hails of missiles and attacked for no reason

You were probably looking at Follow Follow, a fanzine so bigoted that even the board at Ibrox banned it from being sold at the ground. From a book quoting the match:

"the loyalist influence was obviously a major factor in the trouble that marred the clubs european tie with bohemians in dublin 1984.the irish club ran out winners but it was the violence that grabbed the headlines.disorder broke out at half-time when rangers fans clashed with police at one end of the ground and continued after the final whistle.while praising the irish part times ,rangers manager jock wallace slammed his own violent supporters.we dont want them he said.they are a disgrace to the club.they are ruining the name of glasgow rangers and we,d prefer it if they stayed away from our games"

I suppose if you go to any country, and your club is littered with songs attacking that country and its people, then some idiots will rise to the bait. The difference between Rangers & most other clubs is that they go looking for trouble, and generally get it.
    LOI fans do not, and hence no trouble appears. They go to enjoy the European occasion, which would not happen should they draw Rangers. Which was the point of my original post.
    ..also this anti catholic and anti Irish stuff is complete nonsense
    Jesus wept
    Yes we have a section of fans who feel that way but they are not welcomed by the club or by the majority of Rangers fans. Much the same as Celtic have a section of support who are anti Protestant and anti British but I know that again they are in the minority.
    Celtics fans (and all other Scottish teams fans) seem to behave themselves abroad, whereas Rangers fans seem to go looking for trouble. I see you are switching this argument to Celtic v Rangers, whereas the conversation was about the deserved moral superiority LOI clubs fans have over your institution.

Indeed your fans create problems in places such as Osasuna & Villareal where trouble at European matches is quite rare. Of all the teams that have ever played European matches in Manchester, Rangers fans were the worst (Celtic, Shamrock Rovers & many other LOI/Scottish fans seemed to have behaved themselves whilst there). Indeed your fans had to be held like animals in Wigan and kept out of Manchester city centre before your last match in Old Trafford. You rank 108/108 on this list of visitors to Manchester and bottom of the list in many other European cities, including Dublin (the point of my original post - that I did not want any LOI to get Rangers in the draw):

1.FC Kosice Svk
    AaB Aalborg Den
    AC Milan Ita
    Académica Coimbra Por
    Ajax Ned
    Anderlecht Bel
    Aris Thessaloniki Gre
    Arsenal Eng
    AS Monaco Fra
    AS Roma Ita
    AS Saint-Étienne Fra
    Athinaikos Gre
    Athletic Bilbao Esp
    Atlético Madrid Esp
    Bayer Leverkusen Ger
    Bayern München Ger
    Benfica Por
    Besiktas Tur
    Boavista Por
    Borussia Dortmund Ger
    Borussia Mönchengladbach Ger
    Brøndby IF Den
    Bursaspor Tur
    Celtic Sco
    Chelsea Eng
    CSKA Moscow Rus
    Deportivo La Coruña Esp
    Dinamo Bucuresti Rom
    Dinamo Kiev Ukr
    Dinamo Zagreb Cro
    Djurgårdens IF Swe
    Dukla Praha TCH
    Dundee United Sco
    DVSC Debrecen Hun
    EB Streymur Far
    ETO Györ Hun
    Everton Eng
    FC Barcelona Esp
    FC Basel Sui
    FC Fehérvár Hun
    FC København Den
    FC Midtjylland Den
    FC Nantes Fra
    FC Porto Por
    FC Salzburg Aut
    FC Timisoara Rom
    FC Twente Enschede Ned
    Fenerbahçe Tur
    Ferencváros Hun
    Feyenoord Ned
    Fiorentina Ita
    FK Sarajevo YUG
    Galatasaray Tur
    Girondins Bordeaux Fra
    Glasgow Rangers Sco (< THE WORST)
    Górnik Zabrze Pol
    Groclin Grodzisk Pol
    Hamburger SV Ger
    Hibernians FC Mlt
    HJK Helsinki Fin
    Honvéd Budapest Hun
    IFK Göteborg Swe
    Internazionale Ita
    Juventus Ita
    KSC Lokeren Bel
    Lech Poznan Pol
    Legia Warsaw Pol
    Lierse SK Bel
    Lille OSC Fra
    Linfield Belfast Nir
    LKS Lodz Pol
    Llansantffraid Wal
    Maccabi Haifa Isr
    Montpellier Fra
    MSC Pécs Hun
    Olympiakos Piraeus Gre
    Olympique Lyon Fra
    Olympique Marseille Fra
    Omonia Nicosia Cyp
    Panathinaikos Gre
    Paris Saint-Germain Fra
    Partizan Belgrade YUG
    PSV Eindhoven Ned
    Racing Santander Esp
    Rapid Wien Aut
    RC Strasbourg Fra
    Real Madrid Esp
    Red Star Belgrade YUG
    Rotor Volgograd Rus
    Schalke 04 Ger
    Shamrock Rovers Irl
    Sparta Praha Cze
    Spartak Varna Bul
    Sporting CP Lisbon Por
    Standard Liège Bel
    Sturm Graz Aut
    Torpedo Moscow Rus
    Tottenham Hotspur Eng
    Valencia Esp
    VfB Stuttgart Ger
    VfL Wolfsburg Ger
    Villarreal Esp
    Vorwärts Berlin GDR
    Waterford Irl
    Widzew Lódz Pol
    Willem II Tilburg Ned
    Wrexham Wal
    Zalaegerszeg TE Hun
    Tell me this have you ever interacted with Rangers fans in real life ?
    Yup I lived in the North for about 27 years. Fair few of them knocking around!
    I consider both Old Firm clubs to be a cancer on society in NI.
    I am afraid that you are just the sort of person that will keep the hatred going to the extent of it being violent.
    Pathetic. No I don't think so. Its your fans who keep the hatred going by chanting sectarian songs at every match. This does not happen in the LOI.

Why do you sing songs about the Irish potato famine at a Scottish league match?
    Do LOI fans sing songs about Scotland?
    You write about the bans the club have had and also the example of Manchester well I have condemned these as have most other Rangers fans as I said in an earlier post

Never mind I know from personal experience that not all Irishmen feel like you and you are a slowly dying bread. So enjoy yourself on your high horse just be careful you don't fall off now.
    I love the way you call anyone who criticises your club as a dying breed (sic).
    As someone who follows LOI football primarily (& not Celtic), the fans of these clubs are deservedly morally superior to those of your club.

Why do Celtic fans sing the Irish national anthem in Scotland which is a country in the UK? In circles we go. Lets see if we can get to 2 pages without any of this being brought up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Why do Celtic fans sing the Irish national anthem in Scotland which is a country in the UK? In circles we go. Lets see if we can get to 2 pages without any of this being brought up.

Trying hard not to get involved in these stupid discussions this season, but can't let this go.

How can you compare the singing of a national anthem to the singing of a racist song?

PauloMN wrote: »
    Trying hard not to get involved in these stupid discussions this season, but can't let this go.

How can you compare the singing of a national anthem to the singing of a racist song?
    I wasn't comparing them in the offensive bracket. Of course it can't be compared. But it is the same old argument that can go in circles on what fans sing and what is relevant and irrelevant if we go down this argument.

• Advertisement

Rangers get Maribor (who?)
    Hearts get Spurs.

That Hearts game will be interesting.. hopefully lol.

Maribor put Hibs out 2 years ago, 6-2 on aggregate, went out to Palermo 5-3 in the next round. Perhaps not a mickey mouse team.

You were probably looking at Follow Follow, a fanzine so bigoted that even the board at Ibrox banned it from being sold at the ground. From a book quoting the match:

"the loyalist influence was obviously a major factor in the trouble that marred the clubs european tie with bohemians in dublin 1984.the irish club ran out winners but it was the violence that grabbed the headlines.disorder broke out at half-time when rangers fans clashed with police at one end of the ground and continued after the final whistle.while praising the irish part times ,rangers manager jock wallace slammed his own violent supporters.we dont want them he said.they are a disgrace to the club.they are ruining the name of glasgow rangers and we,d prefer it if they stayed away from our games"

I suppose if you go to any country, and your club is littered with songs attacking that country and its people, then some idiots will rise to the bait. The difference between Rangers & most other clubs is that they go looking for trouble, and generally get it.
    LOI fans do not, and hence no trouble appears. They go to enjoy the European occasion, which would not happen should they draw Rangers. Which was the point of my original post.

Jesus wept

Celtics fans (and all other Scottish teams fans) seem to behave themselves abroad, whereas Rangers fans seem to go looking for trouble. I see you are switching this argument to Celtic v Rangers, whereas the conversation was about the deserved moral superiority LOI clubs fans have over your institution.

Indeed your fans create problems in places such as Osasuna & Villareal where trouble at European matches is quite rare. Of all the teams that have ever played European matches in Manchester, Rangers fans were the worst (Celtic, Shamrock Rovers & many other LOI/Scottish fans seemed to have behaved themselves whilst there). Indeed your fans had to be held like animals in Wigan and kept out of Manchester city centre before your last match in Old Trafford. You rank 108/108 on this list of visitors to Manchester and bottom of the list in many other European cities, including Dublin (the point of my original post - that I did not want any LOI to get Rangers in the draw):

1.FC Kosice Svk
    AaB Aalborg Den
    AC Milan Ita
    Académica Coimbra Por
    Ajax Ned
    Anderlecht Bel
    Aris Thessaloniki Gre
    Arsenal Eng
    AS Monaco Fra
    AS Roma Ita
    AS Saint-Étienne Fra
    Athinaikos Gre
    Athletic Bilbao Esp
    Atlético Madrid Esp
    Bayer Leverkusen Ger
    Bayern München Ger
    Benfica Por
    Besiktas Tur
    Boavista Por
    Borussia Dortmund Ger
    Borussia Mönchengladbach Ger
    Brøndby IF Den
    Bursaspor Tur
    Celtic Sco
    Chelsea Eng
    CSKA Moscow Rus
    Deportivo La Coruña Esp
    Dinamo Bucuresti Rom
    Dinamo Kiev Ukr
    Dinamo Zagreb Cro
    Djurgårdens IF Swe
    Dukla Praha TCH
    Dundee United Sco
    DVSC Debrecen Hun
    EB Streymur Far
    ETO Györ Hun
    Everton Eng
    FC Barcelona Esp
    FC Basel Sui
    FC Fehérvár Hun
    FC København Den
    FC Midtjylland Den
    FC Nantes Fra
    FC Porto Por
    FC Salzburg Aut
    FC Timisoara Rom
    FC Twente Enschede Ned
    Fenerbahçe Tur
    Ferencváros Hun
    Feyenoord Ned
    Fiorentina Ita
    FK Sarajevo YUG
    Galatasaray Tur
    Girondins Bordeaux Fra
    Glasgow Rangers Sco (< THE WORST)
    Górnik Zabrze Pol
    Groclin Grodzisk Pol
    Hamburger SV Ger
    Hibernians FC Mlt
    HJK Helsinki Fin
    Honvéd Budapest Hun
    IFK Göteborg Swe
    Internazionale Ita
    Juventus Ita
    KSC Lokeren Bel
    Lech Poznan Pol
    Legia Warsaw Pol
    Lierse SK Bel
    Lille OSC Fra
    Linfield Belfast Nir
    LKS Lodz Pol
    Llansantffraid Wal
    Maccabi Haifa Isr
    Montpellier Fra
    MSC Pécs Hun
    Olympiakos Piraeus Gre
    Olympique Lyon Fra
    Olympique Marseille Fra
    Omonia Nicosia Cyp
    Panathinaikos Gre
    Paris Saint-Germain Fra
    Partizan Belgrade YUG
    PSV Eindhoven Ned
    Racing Santander Esp
    Rapid Wien Aut
    RC Strasbourg Fra
    Real Madrid Esp
    Red Star Belgrade YUG
    Rotor Volgograd Rus
    Schalke 04 Ger
    Shamrock Rovers Irl
    Sparta Praha Cze
    Spartak Varna Bul
    Sporting CP Lisbon Por
    Standard Liège Bel
    Sturm Graz Aut
    Torpedo Moscow Rus
    Tottenham Hotspur Eng
    Valencia Esp
    VfB Stuttgart Ger
    VfL Wolfsburg Ger
    Villarreal Esp
    Vorwärts Berlin GDR
    Waterford Irl
    Widzew Lódz Pol
    Willem II Tilburg Ned
    Wrexham Wal
    Zalaegerszeg TE Hun

Yup I lived in the North for about 27 years. Fair few of them knocking around!
    I consider both Old Firm clubs to be a cancer on society in NI.

Pathetic. No I don't think so. Its your fans who keep the hatred going by chanting sectarian songs at every match. This does not happen in the LOI.

Do LOI fans sing songs about Scotland?

I love the way you call anyone who criticises your club as a dying breed (sic).
    As someone who follows LOI football primarily (& not Celtic), the fans of these clubs are deservedly morally superior to those of your club.

LOL I don't read FF never have I know what happened I was at the game and yes Rangers fans kicked off at half time After being attacked on there way to the stadium It was wrong but it seems you are not willing to recognise what happened outside the ground these attack came long before TFS was even thought of so what songs were sung attacking Ireland .

If you had ever looked through either the old Celtic thread or the Rangers thread you will see that I had no time for TFS Personally I couldn't care what LOI fans sing and if you weren't so obsessed with Rangers we wouldn't be having this discussion. I asked earlier if you have had any interaction with Rangers fans that was silly of me as you obviously live in a world where all things Rangers are evil so I will let you go back into your wee bubble and carry on any discussions in this thread with the more sensible people.Oh just spotted you lived in the north for 27 years and equate the Rangers fans from there as the majority so far off the mark its not true that would be like me saying the Celtic fans I know from the North are like the Majority there not I say this as I know many tic fans from the North also I would like to say I know many decent Tic and Rangers Fans from the North unlike you I won't tag everyone with the same brush

I have said it before and I will say it again this thread is just an opportunity for certain factions to have a go at all things Rangers.

Knock yourself out you won't get anymore reply's from me as I have better things to do with my time

Maribor put Hibs out 2 years ago, 6-2 on aggregate, went out to Palermo 5-3 in the next round. Perhaps not a mickey mouse team.

Yeah they have improved since we beat the 6-1 on aggregate in 2001

Why do Rangers supporter immediately look for something that Celtic 'did' to justify or play down their problems, even when Celtic have nothing to do with the argument?

Also, LOL at Keith comparing a racist song to a national anthem!

Bougherra is gone for £1.7 million. He was a player I was always expecting, when he would leave, he would make Rangers good money in a transfer fee, I didn't expect him to make a loss for the club.

Bougherra is gone for £1.7 million. He was a player I was always expecting, when he would leave, he would make Rangers good money in a transfer fee, I didn't expect him to make a loss for the club.

Add that to the european money he cost ye by getting sent off!

Dempsey wrote: »
    Why do Rangers supporter immediately look for something that Celtic 'did' to justify or play down their problems, even when Celtic have nothing to do with the argument?

Also, LOL at Keith comparing a racist song to a national anthem!
    I didn't compare them. I used the same logic to the same stupid arguments all the time. Can't we discuss the football this season?

I didn't compare them. I used the same logic to the same stupid arguments all the time. Can't we discuss the football this season?

Same logic? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement