Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

This was bound to happen, we've been playing **** for weeks now.

edit: And now I read that Rangers will appeal the McCulloch red card, so he can play on wednesday...
    Are they ****ing joking ? The guy shouldn't even be in any squad, let alone in an Old Firm game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Agreed it was a definite yellow
    The boy Elbows Mcculloch has previous.Ill leave it at that.;)

A definitite red.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    The boy Elbows Mcculloch has previous.Ill leave it at that.;)
    Yep he has and he is also the only person you ever see doing that in a football game I have never ever seen another player do that in any league's in the world

Only kidding for fecks sake thers not a game goes by that players aren't constantly pulling and hauling and swinging arms it's not a part of the game I enjoy but it's going on all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

r7sg.gif

There was plenty of contact there, you can see Carey's head shoot back with the force of it. Even if there wasn't intention (and I'm not convinced that there was none), an elbow hitting a player on the side of the head with force is without doubt dangerous play, it was reckless and clumsy and a definite yellow card.
    A blatant red card for McCulloch IMO,the height of stupidity out of him and in front of the ref and all! He's of no great loss to rangers anyway even if Ally doesn't think it!

Yep he has and he is also the only person you ever see doing that in a football game I have never ever seen another player do that in any league's in the world

Only kidding for fecks sake thers not a game goes by that players aren't constantly pulling and hauling and swinging arms it's not a part of the game I enjoy but it's going on all the time
    Dont defend him. His thuggish behaviour is the reason for his collection of yellows and reds. Hes a wannabe hard man who wouldnt last two minutes in the game of the 70's and 80's when it really was a mans game.

Dont defend him. His thuggish behaviour is the reason for his collection of yellows and reds. Hes a wannabe hard man who wouldnt last two minutes in the game of the 70's and 80's when it really was a mans game.

See thats the problem I have with you I am not defending him as such I am stating what happens happens in every game I watch up and down all the leagues.
    I also don't need you to tell me about the hardmen of the 70s and 80s as far as I am concerned they were all big softies compared to the real hardmen of the late 50s and the 60s those arguments don't work

See thats the problem I have with you I am not defending him as such I am stating what happens happens in every game I watch up and down all the leagues.
    I also don't need you to tell me about the hardmen of the 70s and 80s as far as I am concerned they were all big softies compared to the real hardmen of the late 50s and the 60s those arguments don't work
    ok so.:confused:

ok so.:confused:

Whats confusing you ??:p

• Advertisement

Not really surprising news but McCulloch free to play in Wednesday's old firm derby after rangers appealed his red card today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

dartbhoy wrote: »
    Not really surprising news but McCulloch free to play in Wednesday's old firm derby after rangers appealed his red card today.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Hes a wannabe hard man who wouldnt last two minutes in the game of the 70's and 80's when it really was a mans game.

Don't you start about the 50's and 60's, what about the REAL hardmen of the 30's and 40's.

My Da's bigger than baith yer Da's by the way :p

Don't you start about the 50's and 60's, what about the REAL hardmen of the 30's and 40's.

My Da's bigger than baith yer Da's by the way :p

Well done thats the point I was making glad at least you could work it out ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

r7sg.gif

There was plenty of contact there, you can see Carey's head shoot back with the force of it. Even if there wasn't intention (and I'm not convinced that there was none), an elbow hitting a player on the side of the head with force is without doubt dangerous play, it was reckless and clumsy and a definite yellow card.

It was shown from the other angle on Sky the other day, hence why I didn't think there was much contact. It looked as if Carey went down holding a different part of his head to where contact was made. Certainly looks worse from that angle though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

tommyhaas wrote: »
    It was shown from the other angle on Sky the other day, hence why I didn't think there was much contact. It looked as if Carey went down holding a different part of his head to where contact was made. Certainly looks worse from that angle though

He does go down holding a different part of his head, that doesnt excuse McCulloch's arm but it does show Carey over reacted, but what player wouldnt these days.

• Advertisement

Let him play. Hes a fcuking liability to the rangers.:D

TheBuilder wrote: »
    He does go down holding a different part of his head, that doesnt excuse McCulloch's arm but it does show Carey over reacted, but what player wouldnt these days.
    What?McElbow basically tried to decapitate the lad.It didnt work out thank god.:)

Let him play. Hes a fcuking liability to the rangers.:D
    I'm with you on that PH67! How McCulloch is still getting his game for rangers is unexplainable!

I'm with you on that PH67! How McCulloch is still getting his game for rangers is unexplainable!
    Unexplainable:D:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

He hasn't done too bad for The Rangers. Winning championship after championship..

• Advertisement

KeithAFC wrote: »
    He hasn't done too bad for The Rangers. Winning championship after championship..
    Ive a funny feeling he wont be getting any more champions medals at the rangers. Wait till the tax man sorts the rangers out;)

Ive a funny feeling he wont be getting any more champions medals at the rangers. Wait till the tax man sorts the rangers out;)
    Apparently that isn't going too well for desperate celtic fans.

Apparently that isn't going too well for desperate celtic fans.
    Dont worry. The tax man will get his moola:D

Dont worry. The tax man will get his moola:D

God even Philly has shut up about this recently ;)

God even Philly has shut up about this recently ;)
    He has probably forgot about it. Wouldn't be the first time.

He has probably forgot about it. Wouldn't be the first time.
    Ok so.Phil tells lies.So do Sky Sports and the dreaded BBC.:D

What are you babbling about no one is saying anyone told lies though in Philly's case he has got some things very wrong you know the dates we were supposed to go into administration.
    We know there's a tax bill but no one knows when the case is going to be finished or how much the club are going to have to pay
    what I was getting at is your inability to talk about football without bringing all the other crap up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

What are you babbling about no one is saying anyone told lies though in Philly's case he has got some things very wrong you know the dates we were supposed to go into administration.
    We know there's a tax bill but no one knows when the case is going to be finished or how much the club are going to have to pay
    what I was getting at is your inability to talk about football without bringing all the other crap up

I'm saying Phil told lies - It's all he's ever done tbh.

Ooh.Does someone have a hangover? The BBC are banned from Ibrox.Why? Because Mr whyte doesnt like to be exposed as the fraud that he is.;)

Ooh.Does someone have a hangover? The BBC are banned from Ibrox.Why? Because Mr whyte doesnt like to be exposed as the fraud that he is.;)

Never had a hangover in my life

No they are banned as they have blatantly told lies and used terms about the club that were wrong

• Advertisement

Never had a hangover in my life

No they are banned as they have blatantly told lies and used terms about the club that were wrong
    You and I both know that the BBC is a trustworthy source. Whyte has been exposed as a fraud.He is a fraud. He will destroy your club.

You and I both know that the BBC is a trustworthy source. Whyte has been exposed as a fraud.He is a fraud. He will destroy your club.

Yes the BBC are trustworthy and I am the Pope Not going down this road so I am out

Yes the BBC are trustworthy and I am the Pope Not going down this road so I am out
    So your trying to tell me that the BBC make up stuff?We both know that everything the BBC said about Whyte is true.Hes a bit gangsta;)

So your trying to tell me that the BBC make up stuff?We both know that everything the BBC said about Whyte is true.Hes a bit gangsta;)

This is the last time I answer you on this the club was being destroyed by Murray so at the moment we are no worse off
    As for the BBC making up stuff well we know they did they admitted to editing a recording to make it look like Ally was laughing about sectarianism other than that my feelings on theNBC are well known
    Now you can carry on posting this stuff but I won't be answering if you wish to talk football fine if not bye

This is the last time I answer you on this the club was being destroyed by Murray so at the moment we are no worse off
    As for the BBC making up stuff well we know they did they admitted to editing a recording to make it look like Ally was laughing about sectarianism other than that my feelings on theNBC are well known
    Now you can carry on posting this stuff but I won't be answering if you wish to talk football fine if not bye
    I agree to an extent.Murray spent money ridiculously.He wanted to win yee a European Cup,(12 MILLION for Flo):eek:,Thankfully,yee didnt win it.Celtic are still the only team in Glasgow with that honour.On your Ally thing-Id love to know what He said to Lennon that time.Ally isnt half as innocent as hes made out to be.;)

I agree to an extent.Murray spent money ridiculously.He wanted to win yee a European Cup,(12 MILLION for Flo):eek:,Thankfully,yee didnt win it.Celtic are still the only team in Glasgow with that honour.On your Ally thing-Id love to know what He said to Lennon that time.Ally isnt half as innocent as hes made out to be.;)
    Probably told him the peoples club will win the title. Lennon got angry and huffed.:rolleyes:

Apparently they do, because none of their predictions have come true.

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Apparently they do, because none of their predictions have come true.
    Give it time.;)

Mumblings of a 3pm pitch inspection.....

• Advertisement

Eirebear wrote: »
    Mumblings of a 3pm pitch inspection.....
    Where did you see this? That game better go ahead.

Where did you see this? That game better go ahead.

Nothing official, Forum/Radio rumours.

If it;s called off tonight the town will be a very messy place.

Eirebear wrote: »
    Nothing official, Forum/Radio rumours.

If it;s called off tonight the town will be a very messy place.
    The Motherwell game is off. Its supposed to be a bit windy in Scotland.Hopefully it goes ahead.We have a 1st spot to reclaim.

The Motherwell game is off. Its supposed to be a bit windy in Scotland.Hopefully it goes ahead.We have a 1st spot to reclaim.

it's definetly "A Bit" windy in Scotland!

Give it time.;)

The thing with that is Philly gave us dates *note the plural* And they are all well in the past so its easy to see he lied and got all the dafties thinking he was some sort of messiah :p

The thing with that is Philly gave us dates *note the plural* And they are all well in the past so its easy to see he lied and got all the dafties thinking he was some sort of messiah :p
    Forget about philly.What about the BBC.Theres no smoke without fire as they say.

• Advertisement

Forget about philly.What about the BBC.Theres no smoke without fire as they say.

Why on earth would I forget about what Philly said He had you all believing him. As for the BBC again its been proven they have told lies about the club or have you forgotten that

Why on earth would I forget about what Philly said He had you all believing him. As for the BBC again its been proven they have told lies about the club or have you forgotten that
    Ah come off it.Theres no way the BBC would make up stories.Mr Whyte has an extremely dodgy past.Theres no disputing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Celtic press officier just said on twitter that there is no pitch inspection, game is on

RoryMac wrote: »
    Celtic press officier just said on twitter that there is no pitch inspection, game is on
    Excellent.Ive great memories from attending the 6-2 game.Lets repeat it.

Theres no way the BBC would make up stories.

So they didn't deliberately edit a video about McCoist ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement