Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Odd how they're not repeating the stonewall penalty on Jelavic.

It wasn't a penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

TheBuilder wrote: »
    It wasn't a penalty.

Sure looked like one to me.

Glad with the win, but I'm really worried about this performance (and the ones from the last few months).

Ally seems satisfied with keeping it 1-0, instead of killing games off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

LOL, the Tennents logo is falling off Jelavic's jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Awful performance. The win should have came much earlier. To be fair though, Lomas tries to get the absolute most out of his side. They had a real go in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Dempsey wrote: »
    LOL, the Tennents logo is falling off Jelavic's jersey.

Bobbysands will be all over that one!

That was an escape today - we looked in control for most of the game, but outwith Healy's chance we didnt create anywhere near enough.

https://twitter.com/#!/porschebox3283

Looks like another moron who might lose his job and get into trouble with the police.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

https://twitter.com/#!/porschebox3283

Looks like another moron who might lose his job and get into trouble with the police.

Not even Nelly Furtado is safe from him. What a gimp!

porschebox3283 michael convery

@Kyle_Lafferty cany wait till wan of the hoops decapitates u ya black skinny monkey
    9 minutes ago

@kylebartley22 hope you crash on the way hame ya monkey fuk
    12 minutes ago

@MauriceEdu ya monkey black ******* your ficin push. Back to the jungle were u belong way air homes
    15 minutes ago

Bartley your gettin it ya koon *******. Hink yir wide oan a pitch. Yir a dead koon walkin

Racial abuse and death threats, come on police, do something.

Bartley's reported them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Bartley's reported them.
    Looks like this lads had one buckie too many.What a moron.Anyone on twitter or facebook or any of that crap(And it is crap) would want to think very carefully about what they type.Especially in Scotland with all these new laws.This guys obviously a grade-A hazelnut-brain.

• Advertisement

Police are investigating complaints that a Celtic fan sent racist messages to two black Rangers players on Twitter.

Kyle Bartley, who is on a season-long loan from Arsenal, and Maurice Edu were targeted by a user whose profile gave his location as Glasgow.

The messages to both players were posted on the public site but included the players' Twitter user names so they would show up on their message streams.

One told Edu to "go back to the jungle were u belong", while another sent to Bartley read: "Hope you crash on the way hame" followed by a racist insult.

Another message, apparently directed at Bartley but sent instead to striker Kyle Lafferty, who is white, said: "cany wait til wan of the hoops decapitates u".

Bartley later tweeted: "Disappointing that in 2012 things like this are still happening. Hopefully the police will take action. Thankyou all for the support."

Strathclyde Police said they were aware of the abuse and details of the messages would be passed on to the appropriate officers.

STV News

STV News
    Why do you keep highlighting this.Its clearly the thoughts of a drunk teenager. Bloody hell.This twitter stuff does my head in. Immature kids typing silly stuff.I completely abhor all that stupid racist guff your man goes on with.(does he even realise that Wanyama,Bangura,K. Wilson, Blackman are all black),but come off it.Have the media and police nothing better to be doing.His twitter or bebo or whatever the f it is should be shut down.End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Why do you keep highlighting this.Its clearly the thoughts of a drunk teenager. Bloody hell.This twitter stuff does my head in. Immature kids typing silly stuff.I completely abhor all that stupid racist guff your man goes on with.(does he even realise that Wanyama,Bangura,K. Wilson, Blackman are all black),but come off it.Have the media and police nothing better to be doing.His twitter or bebo or whatever the f it is should be shut down.End of.

I think he has highlighted it because its wrong and the guy will rightly be prosecuted I don't see the problem

I think he has highlighted it because its wrong and the guy will rightly be prosecuted I don't see the problem
    Its not just wrong, its idiotic. I'd bet the moron that typed those stupid comments is a young lad who had a bevvie.If its anyone over 21 Id be very surprised. I agree about him being a complete tit but surely the cops dont need to get involved. I wonder does this complete imbecile even realise that one of our greatest ever players(Henrik) is black.He's just a silly boy who needs to cop on.If hes over 21 however.......hang him:D

There are racist abuse and death threats in there. Now I know its not the same level with regards the bombs and bullets, but weren't you going nuts when people were writing stuff about Lennon on the internet last year.

Its not just wrong, its idiotic. I'd bet the moron that typed those stupid comments is a young lad who had a bevvie.If its anyone over 21 Id be very surprised. I agree about him being a complete tit but surely the cops dont need to get involved. I wonder does this complete imbecile even realise that one of our greatest ever players(Henrik) is black.He's just a silly boy who needs to cop on.If hes over 21 however.......hang him:D

If he is over 16 then its wrong in my book and the quicker guys like him are stopped the better

Wanyama is one of your best at the minute as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,411 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

That is obviously a Rangers fan pretending to be a Celtic fan just ot get us in trouble!

/Joke

That is obviously a Rangers fan pretending to be a Celtic fan just ot get us in trouble!

/Joke

Seemingly he is from Govan now if that can be found out so quickly then the Polis shouldn't be long in lifting him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Bartley's reported them.

Mother of christ, I knew the Glasgow accent was distinct but now it has its open spelling?

Drunk teenager ?
    He's 41 and has kids.

Not to mention he threatens Bartley.

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Mother of christ, I knew the Glasgow accent was distinct but now it has its open spelling?
    Yep some people type how they say its really really annoying

Fuhrer wrote: »

Of course it does.

Glaswegian is a language all of it's own, distinct even from the Scots dialect as a whole.

Pyoor canne whack it byraway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Social networking shows it's ugly side again:( This man needs to be arrested and charged for racist abuse and banned from that twitter thing immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

a scummy act on twitter, im ashamed that he likes the same club as me, only difference is hes not a fan. you need to have some respect for your rivals before you can call yourself a fan. these are the kind of guys who should be getting bans not ultras

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

dartbhoy wrote: »
    Social networking shows it's ugly side again:( This man needs to be arrested and charged for racist abuse and banned from that twitter thing immediately.

How do yopu propose doing that?

I know nothing of this fella, but what a clown.Racism has no part in society.I hope to fcuk they dont arrest him in front of his kids and wife though.Id say he had a bevvy and started typing ridiculous crap.Its no excuse for the bile he typed though. I hate Bartley too. Only coz hes useless though.Hes nowhere near good enough to wear a rangers jersey.And he actually thinks hes good.He'll end up at port vale or someone.Sorry for going off topic.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,411 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

In some ways I am glad these gob****es have access to social media as it gives the cops the opportunity to catch them get them to feck from the football teams.

In some ways I am glad these gob****es have access to social media as it gives the cops the opportunity to catch them get them to feck from the football teams.
    True actually.These are the clowns that give us a bad name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Bartley's reported them.

Hopefully the police have already called to this fella's house. Utter vermin, hope the book is thrown at the author.

• Advertisement

IMO it should ALWAYS be highlighted, there should be no let up in exposing such Neanderthals. Hopefully the police have the perpetrator(s).

IMO it should ALWAYS be highlighted, there should be no let up in exposing such Neanderthals. Hopefully the police have the perpetrator(s).
    Maybe your right. It was KKK crap. No place for that in modern society.

Hopefully the person gets arrested.

Jelavic scoring again which is a plus for us. I wonder if we will keep him?

KeithAFC wrote: »

Do you not think that brace increases his chance of being sold? If I was you I would have preferred someone else to get the two goals yesterday.

He was crap in fairness. The goals would have been put away by my granny.I dont see what all the hype is about this fella.He wouldnt lace Hoopers boots.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

The Rangers website was completely rebuilt from scrap.

But whatever, keep it up, as long as it makes you feel better I guess.
    It's simple, take a look at several British football club websites, they all use a standard template.
    So does Celtic.

Super-easy to set up and therefore easy to update/change your website.
    As opposed to building a completely new website.

Should I make a little drawing for you ?
    And no, I don't know the web designer, I do know from mates who know people inside Ibrox that the website was completely redone from scratch. :rolleyes:
    And of course a template was used, but not a generic one like yours.
    Eirebear wrote: »
    lol, your all utterly mental.

So a website which up until yesterday was a bog standard template, the same as Blackburn, Newcaslte and a host of other clubs used - because they used the same company, is now different after being down for a while yesterday, is cause for some sort of carry on.

Is that how low the old firm tit for tat bull**** has sunk?
    We're all utterly mental because it's a conversation that never suited you? Anyway,
    is it a new super dooper website built from scratch, or a bog standard one used by a host of other clubs??
    Key difference, this is OUR thread for OUR club. I honestly think not enough Celtic fans respect this thread enough.
    :mad:
    You can. But I am sometimes having to skip 2 or 3 pages when I come on here to read what is going on with The Rangers. A lot of it is just drivel. I know Celtic fans on here can hold a good discussion.

You're a spoofer, you have to be.

He was crap in fairness. The goals would have been put away by my granny.I dont see what all the hype is about this fella.He wouldnt lace Hoopers boots.;)

When on form, he's a better all round player than Hooper, Hooper is more of a predator.

We're all utterly mental because it's a conversation that never suited you? Anyway,
    is it a new super dooper website built from scratch, or a bog standard one used by a host of other clubs??

Having trouble reading ?

It's a new website, built from scratch.
    Btw, how long you going to keep this up ?

When on form, he's a better all round player than Hooper, Hooper is more of a predator.
    Completely disagree with you. Jelavic aint up to much.Hooper is genuinely class.

Completely disagree with you. Jelavic aint up to much.Hooper is genuinely class.
    Disagree all you want ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Disagree all you want ;)
    There's none of us going to agree on who's better:D

Disagree all you want ;)
    There's none of us going to agree on who's better:D
    You see if I thought he was the better all round player I would say so I actually agree withThe Builder here, Hooper is a predator at better at that

No - You're all utterly mental because it seems that the rangers website is the main focus of topic around here for the last week.

Doesnt that strike you as slightly odd?

Jelavic is part of a championship winning team, Hooper hasn't won the league yet and Jelavic is the SPLs top goal scorer.

yet

yet
    And who is to say he will be
    ;)

;)
    haha i knew you would bite.