Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

Eirebear wrote: »
    Dude, i don't expect apologies.

Obviously expected standards have changed and it's me that's been left behind in that. I'm fully caught up now, and will be making sure to adhere to those standards from now on.

That's the spirit :D

Corholio wrote: »
    Ratio of Celtic post's in here must be unreal.

LOL at 'observer' too. Do Celtic and Rangers fans have some sort of magic posting powers that those who arent dont have?

again, once they're posting about Rangers whats the problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

bobmalooka wrote: »
    again, once they're posting about Rangers whats the problem?

There's no problem if there's no hypocrisy.

such as?

surely your not talking about when Brewster was posting about Rangers in the Celtic thread?

The reaction to that was a bit OTT but was correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Dude, i don't expect apologies.

Obviously expected standards have changed and it's me that's been left behind in that. I'm fully caught up now, and will be making sure to adhere to those standards from now on.

Hey i agree, there are some right clowns among the celtic posters here but honestly i fail to see why you would have a real problem with the videos posted here. If we cant laugh at our rivals problems, what's the bloody point? Football generally has become too sanitized as it is, though not in regards to the Glasgow rivalry, i admit. I'm sure rangers fans were reveling in our own troubles back in the day, before Mc Cann stepped in and who could blame them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,411 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

You were previously asked to show where the hypocrisy is and you failed to show us then and you will fail to show us now

On the wider topic of this thread, I don't regularly post in it and 4 of the top 5 contributers to this thread are Rangers fans. There is probably a recent spike in Celtic fans flocking here which has a lot to do with the turnaround from earlier in the season and the amount of 'other' news associated with Rangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭RoryMac

There's clowns on both sides who seem happy going around in circles discussing issues that have little or nothing to do with football, add that to the tax issues facing Rangers and their on-field issues recently and it becomes very hard to keep control of this thread.

I enjoy the debate and banter on here with most and think Celtic fans have every right to be discussing what the future may hold for Rangers(it plays a huge part in Celtic's future IMO) some of the stuff probably is overstepping the mark but for most I think there is a genuine interest in trying to understand what the Rangers fans feel the future holds, if they feel Whyte is the man to see this period etc.

It has become impossible to have this kind of debate recently which is a pity as I feel both sides can benefit from having 2 sides of a complicated story.

But I'll also make no apologies for making fun of Rangers recent form, especially in cup competitions, that's what football is about and we've been on the receiving end of similar for the last few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

As a Celtic fan I can't really understand all the uproar over Celtic fans having a laugh at rangers over their current financial woes? If you were to look at other SPL club forums there is the same type of posts mocking rangers from all the clubs not just Celtic. You can be 100% guaranteed if this was happening to Celtic the rangers fans would be having a pop at us,it's only human nature!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Rangers fan with a "We don't need Jelavic" banner!!!

33da88z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Can't disagree with any of that tbh, we were a disgrace.
    Russel and McKay-Steven were fantastic for Utd.[/QUOTE]
    Those two looked really good today.Bartley was "robust" to put it mildly.

Got to be honest, i'm glad Celtic missed out on Russell if he's going to hit that form for the rest of the season.

Rankin was excellent in midfield too.
    Russell looked really good.Never knew we went for him.He'd be worth a punt in the summer.This Bangura lad is a doctors nightmare.Is he ever fit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ratio of Celtic post's in here must be unreal.

LOL at 'observer' too. Do Celtic and Rangers fans have some sort of magic posting powers that those who arent dont have?

Talk ****e.com

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Its tough times. Just got to get on with it and hope better in the next game. Simple as that. Follow follow. :)
    Its more serious than the next game keith.Yee were so bad today I couldnt believe it. I decided to watch the game and hope Dundee Utd drew at best. When I saw that Healy was yeer lone striker it kinda dawned on me how serious yeer situation is.Dundeee U bossed the first half.It was like men against boys.rangers look absolutely lost.You can go on with your "championees" & "we are the people" rubbish, but the Laudrup, Gazza,Flo days are long gone.I predict a total Celtic takeover in Scottish football.Yee are on the way down.Big time.Yee laughed at us when Celtic nearly went tits up so I have absoloutely no sympathy for yee whatsoever.-Cheating yeer own beloved queen of her taxes.Tut tut:D
    taxman_203x150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Its more serious than the next game keith.Yee were so bad today I couldnt believe it. I decided to watch the game and hope Dundee Utd drew at best. When I saw that Healy was yeer lone striker it kinda dawned on me how serious yeer situation is.Dundeee U bossed the first half.It was like men against boys.rangers look absolutely lost.You can go on with your "championees" & "we are the people" rubbish, but the Laudrup, Gazza,Flo days are long gone.I predict a total Celtic takeover in Scottish football.Yee are on the way down.Big time.Yee laughed at us when Celtic nearly went tits up so I have absoloutely no sympathy for yee whatsoever.-Cheating yeer own beloved queen of her taxes.Tut tut:D
    taxman_203x150.jpg

Just popped into this thread for the craic,Chelsea fan here used to follow Celtic a bit when I was younger but it's fans like this that would turn you against Celtic too.What's with all the hatred on a soccer forum?You came into the Chelsea forum last week having a go at the club for no apparent reason.BNP or something?

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Just popped into this thread for the craic,Chelsea fan here used to follow Celtic a bit when I was younger but it's fans like this that would turn you against Celtic too.What's with all the hatred on a soccer forum?You came into the Chelsea forum last week having a go at the club for no apparent reason.BNP or something?
    Bye bye. You used to be a Celtic "fan".Now your a Chelsea "fan".Says it all for me.Can you not take a bit of banter.FFS man get a life.

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Bye bye. You used to be a Celtic "fan".Now your a Chelsea "fan".Says it all for me.Can you not take a bit of banter.FFS man get a life.

Followed them,took an interest in them but then I saw in terms of Rangers and Celtic one is as bad as another.Btw I've supported Chelsea since the late 90's so what does that say for you?

Get a life?Have a good time having a laugh at Rangers,must get boring being a "Celtic fan".

Man City next is it

Man City next is it

Didn't read my last post is it?Wasn't a Celtic fan just followed them a bit as some Irish people do.

No Barcelona next I think they'll still be stop for another few years.

Followed them,took an interest in them but then I saw in terms of Rangers and Celtic one is as bad as another.Btw I've supported Chelsea since the late 90's so what does that say for you?

Get a life?Have a good time having a laugh at Rangers,must get boring being a "Celtic fan".
    Sounds like the typical "EPL fan" tripe. Ones as bad as the other bla.. bla..Celtic and rangers are huge clubs.Chelsea are a minor club who happen to be funded by an oil man at the moment.Dont get too big for your boots.Once Oil man departs, Chelsea will go back to mid-table mediocracy.Ive been to Stamford Bridge many moons ago with my da.I know how bad Chelsea fans are and how anti-Irish they are.I've seen it first hand, so dont try and lecture me on how "bad" the old firm are.The Chelsea boys are notorious for their hoolaginism;)

• Advertisement

Didn't read my last post is it?Wasn't a Celtic fan just followed them a bit as some Irish people do.

No Barcelona next I think they'll still be stop for another few years.
    Followed them a bit what does that mean?

good idea, cant go wrong with Barca good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Lighten up lads ffs

U9YEV.jpg

Youve "supported" Chelsea since the late 90's? What made you start "supporting" them.The colour of their jersey or some inane crap no doubt.Celtic and rangers are as bad as each other? What does that mean? I could say Chelsea and Milwall are as bad as each other.They're from the same city.In fact Chelsea and milwall have a very high hooligan element attached to their club.Chelsea fans dont particularly like the "oirish". I presume you dont know this coz your not "really" a Chelsea fan.Ive been to Stamford Bridge with my father in the 80's for a game when Kerry Dixon was playing(youve probably never heard of him).The songs from the terraces were not nice to Irish observers.;)

Followed them a bit what does that mean?

good idea, cant go wrong with Barca good man.
    It means he was an avid fan when O'Neill got us to the UEFA Final.But now hes avid Chelsea since Abramovic.Do you notice a pattern?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

This thread is for talking about Rangers. Nothing else. NOTHING.

Next person to go even the slightest bit OT will regret it.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Lighten up lads ffs

U9YEV.jpg
    Zombie Party.:D

Wow! Celtic fan wants Rangers FC to do poorly and you complain about it?!

Seriously, do you understand what rivalry is at all?

U9YEV.jpg

Why so serious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

You were previously asked to show where the hypocrisy is and you failed to show us then and you will fail to show us now

On the wider topic of this thread, I don't regularly post in it and 4 of the top 5 contributers to this thread are Rangers fans. There is probably a recent spike in Celtic fans flocking here which has a lot to do with the turnaround from earlier in the season and the amount of 'other' news associated with Rangers.

Go look at my previous posts. You'd want to be a stupid **** to not see it.

What do I need to spell out to you??

Dempsey wrote: »
    Go look at my previous posts. You'd want to be a stupid **** to not see it.

What do I need to spell out to you??

Huh?

Was ADIG not talking to Corholio there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Rangers fan with a "We don't need Jelavic" banner!!!

33da88z.jpg

Is that Keane frontman Tom Chaplin? Never knew he was a Rangers fan :P

F_200610_October31E_101525a.jpg

He's another star to add to the long list of celebrity Rangers fans alongside Borat, Graham Dott and eh....one of the Mitchell brothers from Eastenders I believe?

Another day... more bad news, could Celik actually put Rangers into administration?!

New Rangers signing Mervan Celik shows off his squad number

MERVAN CELIK insists his former club GAIS are due £240,000 from Rangers as the Swedes threaten to refer the matter to FIFA.

The winger is at the centre of a compensation row after suggestions the SPL champs don’t have to pay anything for Celik because GAIS failed to offer him a contract at least 60 days before the end of his previous deal, which expired in December.

That would mean they would get nothing and Rangers could land their new man for free.

But GAIS insist they did comply with FIFA regulations by offering Celik a contract and stress Rangers will have to pay up. Now, that claim has been backed up by Celik himself.

He said: “GAIS offered me an extension and this can not be misinterpreted.”
    The Swedes have threatened to take the matter to FIFA if Rangers don’t cough up.

Chairman Christer Wallin warned: “If Rangers make a big deal of this we will turn to FIFA. We have all our paperwork in order.”

Another day... more bad news, could Celik actually put Rangers into administration?!

New Rangers signing Mervan Celik shows off his squad number

MERVAN CELIK insists his former club GAIS are due £240,000 from Rangers as the Swedes threaten to refer the matter to FIFA.

The winger is at the centre of a compensation row after suggestions the SPL champs don’t have to pay anything for Celik because GAIS failed to offer him a contract at least 60 days before the end of his previous deal, which expired in December.

That would mean they would get nothing and Rangers could land their new man for free.

But GAIS insist they did comply with FIFA regulations by offering Celik a contract and stress Rangers will have to pay up. Now, that claim has been backed up by Celik himself.

He said: “GAIS offered me an extension and this can not be misinterpreted.”
    The Swedes have threatened to take the matter to FIFA if Rangers don’t cough up.

Chairman Christer Wallin warned: “If Rangers make a big deal of this we will turn to FIFA. We have all our paperwork in order.”

More bad news on the money front, is it normal for clubs to look for money so quickly in these situations?

or are they moving quick in case things go tits up in ibrox?

More bad news on the money front, is it normal for clubs to look for money so quickly in these situations?

or are they moving quick in case things go tits up in ibrox?

If Rangers potentially owed you £240,000 would you hang around?

I'd move to get the money ring fenced immediately.

Not a chance, i guess what im asking is have rangers missed the payment or are the swedes being cautious?

• Advertisement

Not a chance, i guess what im asking is have rangers missed the payment or are the swedes being cautious?

Rangers are saying there is no payment to be made as they claim GAIS didn't offer Celik a new contract. GAIS's chairman, Celik and his agent all disagree with them according to the Swedish media.

I'm not sure which side to believe as the McCoist/Whyte regime have been nothing but thorough and professional in their transfer dealings.....lol!

Rangers are saying there is no payment to be made as they claim GAIS didn't offer Celik a new contract. GAIS's chairman, Celik and his agent all disagree with them according to the Swedish media.

I'm not sure which side to believe as the McCoist/Whyte regime have been nothing but thorough and professional in their transfer dealings.....lol!

and 'honest'... you forgot 'honest'.

Anyway, I'm sure Whyte has planned for this eventuality, he has plans for all eventualities.

Even more trouble for Whyte and Rangers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-16912365

Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court case

By Mark Daly
    BBC Scotland Investigations Correspondent

The BBC obtained a transcript of the judgement which imposed the ban

Rangers owner 'criminality' claim

BBC Scotland has uncovered evidence which suggests Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court.

During a civil case last year, he told Glasgow Sheriff Court his seven-year ban from being a company director did not relate to treatment of creditors.

But the judge who imposed the ban said company assets were "put out of the reach of the creditors".

The Rangers owner accused the BBC of a "witch-hunt" and said the matter would be dealt with robustly by his lawyers.

Mr Whyte's seven-year disqualification, imposed in 2000, was revealed by a BBC Scotland investigation - Rangers: The Inside Story - which was broadcast in October.

After it was aired, Mr Whyte stated publicly that his ban related to a "technicality".

The programme also heard allegations that Mr Whyte controlled a company called Re-Tex Plastic Technology despite his ban, an offence which could incur a two-year jail term.

Following the documentary, Mr Whyte denied all the claims "in the strongest possible terms" and said he would be launching legal action against the BBC. The corporation has, as yet, not received a writ.

BBC Scotland has now obtained documents, dated after Mr Whyte was disqualified in 2000, appear to show that he controlled 85% of Re-Tex shares.

However, Mr Whyte continues to deny being anything other than a small investor in the company, which was wound up in 2003.

In a separate matter, the Rangers owner appeared in court in December to contest a case over an alleged unpaid £90,000 repair bill at his castle.

In specific terms, Mr Whyte totally refutes the scurrilous allegation that he may have committed perjury in a court of law in December last year”

The 40-year-old, who was listed as owner of Tixway UK Ltd, was said to have ordered supplies from One Stop Roofing to repair the roof at his property in Grantown on Spey.

It was also claimed that Tixway failed to maintain a repayment plan agreed at the start of the 2010.

Evidence has been heard in the case and a written judgement is expected at a later date.

During his evidence, Mr Whyte was asked about his seven-year disqualification from being a company director.

In court, he said: "This is going back to matters some time ago. I don't have any recollection of what it was about just now."

He was then asked: "You can't remember why you were banned for seven years?"

Mr Whyte replied: "Well, I'm not going to say in open court and get it wrong."

The Rangers owner was then asked: "Was it anything to do with the treatment of creditors?"

Craig Whyte, seen here arriving at court, gave evidence last year
    He replied: "No."

The BBC has obtained a transcript of the judgement which imposed the seven-year director disqualification on Mr Whyte.

The ban was handed down by registrar John Simmonds following a trial at the Royal Courts of Justice Companies Court in London on 13 June 2000.

The case relates to Mr Whyte's former company Vital UK, which collapsed owing creditors about £400,000.

Registrar Simmonds' ruling in the case appears to contradict the testimony Mr Whyte gave at Glasgow Sheriff Court in December 2011.

Registrar Simmonds ruled that "the assets of the company (Vital UK) were put out of the reach of the creditors on a somewhat dubious delayed basis".

The ruling continued: "Shortly after that Mr Whyte put the company into a members' liquidation disclosing promissory notes as an asset.

"This seems to me to be a self-seeking action with regard to the company. If this is too harsh, then the degree of recklessness shows Mr Whyte to be thoroughly unfit to be a director."

Bringing revenues and costs back into kilter was going to be a challenge for any new owner. It's true across football, but it's most true for a club with a Bollinger lifestyle but a Tennent's-sized bank

About a month before some of Vital UK's assets were shifted, another of Mr Whyte's companies, Pelcroft, allotted £600,000 worth of new shares - almost half of which went to an address in the Bahamas.

Once a liquidator had wound up Vital UK, it pursued Pelcroft and recovered about half of the money owed to the creditors of Vital UK.

Registrar Simmonds' ruling concluded: "I have heard mitigation from Mr Whyte's counsel that he is a young man and that some voluntary recompense has been made.

"There is nothing that I have heard that the self-seeking behaviour and deliberately placing of assets beyond the liquidators that would not make this a middle bracket case and I consider seven years the correct order and I so order."

'Scurrilous allegation'
    BBC Scotland asked Mr Whyte for a response and pointed out that the charge for deliberately failing to tell the truth under oath was perjury.

A spokesman for Mr Whyte said: "These accusations, which are simply a variation on what the BBC already alleged in a documentary riddled with inaccuracies and falsehoods and broadcast last year, are defamatory and clearly form part of a concerted campaign by the BBC to embarrass Craig Whyte personally and to damage Rangers Football Club.

"In specific terms, Mr Whyte totally refutes the scurrilous allegation that he may have committed perjury in a court of law in December last year. The responses he gave to questions relating to matters that took place some 17 years ago were given truthfully and to the best of his recollection.

"In the BBC's documentary last year, the accusation was made that Mr Whyte could have been guilty of criminal activity. Yet, neither before nor since the broadcast, has there been any criminal investigation into any aspect of Mr Whyte's business dealings."

No matter how hard rangers fans try to defend Whyte surely they must realise at this stage that this man is a very dubious character and that all these stories can't be lies?

Even more trouble for Whyte and Rangers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-16912365

Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court case

By Mark Daly
    BBC Scotland Investigations Correspondent

The BBC obtained a transcript of the judgement which imposed the ban

Rangers owner 'criminality' claim

BBC Scotland has uncovered evidence which suggests Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court.

During a civil case last year, he told Glasgow Sheriff Court his seven-year ban from being a company director did not relate to treatment of creditors.

But the judge who imposed the ban said company assets were "put out of the reach of the creditors".

The Rangers owner accused the BBC of a "witch-hunt" and said the matter would be dealt with robustly by his lawyers.

Mr Whyte's seven-year disqualification, imposed in 2000, was revealed by a BBC Scotland investigation - Rangers: The Inside Story - which was broadcast in October.

After it was aired, Mr Whyte stated publicly that his ban related to a "technicality".

The programme also heard allegations that Mr Whyte controlled a company called Re-Tex Plastic Technology despite his ban, an offence which could incur a two-year jail term.

Following the documentary, Mr Whyte denied all the claims "in the strongest possible terms" and said he would be launching legal action against the BBC. The corporation has, as yet, not received a writ.

BBC Scotland has now obtained documents, dated after Mr Whyte was disqualified in 2000, appear to show that he controlled 85% of Re-Tex shares.

However, Mr Whyte continues to deny being anything other than a small investor in the company, which was wound up in 2003.

In a separate matter, the Rangers owner appeared in court in December to contest a case over an alleged unpaid £90,000 repair bill at his castle.

In specific terms, Mr Whyte totally refutes the scurrilous allegation that he may have committed perjury in a court of law in December last year”

The 40-year-old, who was listed as owner of Tixway UK Ltd, was said to have ordered supplies from One Stop Roofing to repair the roof at his property in Grantown on Spey.

It was also claimed that Tixway failed to maintain a repayment plan agreed at the start of the 2010.

Evidence has been heard in the case and a written judgement is expected at a later date.

During his evidence, Mr Whyte was asked about his seven-year disqualification from being a company director.

In court, he said: "This is going back to matters some time ago. I don't have any recollection of what it was about just now."

He was then asked: "You can't remember why you were banned for seven years?"

Mr Whyte replied: "Well, I'm not going to say in open court and get it wrong."

The Rangers owner was then asked: "Was it anything to do with the treatment of creditors?"

Craig Whyte, seen here arriving at court, gave evidence last year
    He replied: "No."

The BBC has obtained a transcript of the judgement which imposed the seven-year director disqualification on Mr Whyte.

The ban was handed down by registrar John Simmonds following a trial at the Royal Courts of Justice Companies Court in London on 13 June 2000.

The case relates to Mr Whyte's former company Vital UK, which collapsed owing creditors about £400,000.

Registrar Simmonds' ruling in the case appears to contradict the testimony Mr Whyte gave at Glasgow Sheriff Court in December 2011.

Registrar Simmonds ruled that "the assets of the company (Vital UK) were put out of the reach of the creditors on a somewhat dubious delayed basis".

The ruling continued: "Shortly after that Mr Whyte put the company into a members' liquidation disclosing promissory notes as an asset.

"This seems to me to be a self-seeking action with regard to the company. If this is too harsh, then the degree of recklessness shows Mr Whyte to be thoroughly unfit to be a director."

Bringing revenues and costs back into kilter was going to be a challenge for any new owner. It's true across football, but it's most true for a club with a Bollinger lifestyle but a Tennent's-sized bank

About a month before some of Vital UK's assets were shifted, another of Mr Whyte's companies, Pelcroft, allotted £600,000 worth of new shares - almost half of which went to an address in the Bahamas.

Once a liquidator had wound up Vital UK, it pursued Pelcroft and recovered about half of the money owed to the creditors of Vital UK.

Registrar Simmonds' ruling concluded: "I have heard mitigation from Mr Whyte's counsel that he is a young man and that some voluntary recompense has been made.

"There is nothing that I have heard that the self-seeking behaviour and deliberately placing of assets beyond the liquidators that would not make this a middle bracket case and I consider seven years the correct order and I so order."

'Scurrilous allegation'
    BBC Scotland asked Mr Whyte for a response and pointed out that the charge for deliberately failing to tell the truth under oath was perjury.

A spokesman for Mr Whyte said: "These accusations, which are simply a variation on what the BBC already alleged in a documentary riddled with inaccuracies and falsehoods and broadcast last year, are defamatory and clearly form part of a concerted campaign by the BBC to embarrass Craig Whyte personally and to damage Rangers Football Club.

"In specific terms, Mr Whyte totally refutes the scurrilous allegation that he may have committed perjury in a court of law in December last year. The responses he gave to questions relating to matters that took place some 17 years ago were given truthfully and to the best of his recollection.

"In the BBC's documentary last year, the accusation was made that Mr Whyte could have been guilty of criminal activity. Yet, neither before nor since the broadcast, has there been any criminal investigation into any aspect of Mr Whyte's business dealings."

dont worry, all part of the plan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Must be the Establishment, if you'd bother to read that last line.

I read this story earlier on facebook and found a link to the story,truly appalling carry on,this sick c**t must be jailed,link; www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2012/02/06/story18020121t0.shtm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

No doubt he will, what possess people to not just spout that ****e, put to do it where everybody can see it ?

BBC Scotland tonight at 11pm have a special on Craig Whyte.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    No doubt he will, what possess people to not just spout that ****e, put to do it where everybody can see it ?

More to the point, what's going on in peoples' minds to even think like that?

Scotland really seems to suffer from that extreme hatred surrounding football. It's a social problem.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

BBC Scotland tonight at 11pm have a special on Craig Whyte.

Another one? Or a repeat of the last one?

Jaysus... how much dirt have they got on that guy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

dartbhoy wrote: »
    I read this story earlier on facebook and found a link to the story,truly appalling carry on,this sick c**t must be jailed,link; www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2012/02/06/story18020121t0.shtm

****ing scum.
    One good thing about Twitter is that it doesnt half help weed out the scumbags and lunatics before they do something dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

people like that sicken me, and im glad nobody tried to make out that only rangers have "fans" like that, them parasites cling on to every club its up to the decent folk to keep them down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

I see the BBC are reporting that the Liverpool v Spurs game was crudely disrupted this evening by Craig Whyte's cat...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

I really wish there would be a full investigation in regards to Craig Whyte and not because I don't trust him or think he is dodgy but when the BBC are chasing after you and lots of newspapers, it is important as a club we put it to a stop and get to the truth.

If he is guilty of what he is being accused of, there is no point in going under the radar because it will only hang around.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement