Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Eirebear wrote: »
    Seriously Bobby?
    That's just being a dick tbh.

Calm it Janet! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

SSN: Rangers Administrators confirm two formal bids received - from Blue Knights and Bill Miller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

KeithAFC wrote: »
    SSN: Rangers Administrators confirm two formal bids received - from Blue Knights and Bill Miller.

both with requirements attached which wont be met, meanwhile Duffs and Phelps and Whyte sit pretty on their big pay day.

Can anybody challenge D&P's continuing role as admins?
    Surely a court appointed admin would be better for ye than a Whyte appointed admin?

bobmalooka wrote: »
    both with requirements attached which wont be met, meanwhile Duffs and Phelps and Whyte sit pretty on their big pay day.

Can anybody challenge D&P's continuing role as admins?
    Surely a court appointed admin would be better for ye than a Whyte appointed admin?
    I don't see why one of them won't be accepted. D and P said both aren't in favour of liquidation.

I don't see why one of them won't be accepted. D and P said both aren't in favour of liquidation.

the sale of the club will only be completed if the clubs creditors agree to a derisory CVA offer, they will gain more financially from Liquidation than any of the CVA offers being proposed.

frankly it doesn't really matter if the bidders would prefer liquidation or cva because it all boils down to what Rangers creditors want.

How do ye feel about Murray potentially being in control seeing as he wont pass a fit and proper persons test? is he another whyte in the making?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Any sign of you handing over your € to the Irish Hospice Foundation?

Things getting worse for Rangers. Former player Alan Hutton trying his hand at Gaelic Football judging by todays highlights ;)

Any sign of you handing over your € to the Irish Hospice Foundation?
    Yes. When I sort my bank card out as it isn't debit. I can give you my E Mail if you want as I will be leaving boards soon for good as I just feel my time is coming to an end.

I will PM you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shankespony

KeithAFC , whats the story with leaving boards? The more discussion view points the better, it would be boring otherwise. Where would you go?

KeithAFC , whats the story with leaving boards? The more discussion view points the better, it would be boring otherwise. Where would you go?

He'll liquidate his username due to not wanting to pay his 50euro charity bet and come back with a newco username.

I dont know where he gets his inspiration from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Brilliant win, 5-0 against a shocking Dundee Utd side.

Nae luck Thompson, no Europe for you :D

Edu goes in hard on Flood, Flood tries to get him back and just bounces off him, plastic hard-man :D

r u sure, thought utd get europa , considering u boys are on a staycation for a few seasons!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

r u sure, thought utd get europa , considering u boys are on a staycation for a few seasons!!!

Yep Dundee Utd still should make Europe next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Nae luck Thompson, no Europe for you :D

Dundee United will be in Europe next season. Rangers wont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Not if Motherwell overtake them I thought ?
    Tonights result means well get the cl place vacated by us.

Checking the access list for next season and the current table/cup finalists

Celtic - CHQ3 (UCL)
    Rangers - DNQ
    Motherwell - NCQ3 (UCL)
    Dundee United - Q3 (EL)
    St. Johnstone - Q2 (EL)

Hearts/Hibernian - Q4 (EL)

Dempsey, at least those teams if they get the finger out can have a chance to get into europa league , coefficient is woeful and they need to get points up. Read that lennon says he may have to trim squad and maybe sell a top player.

Translated as Rangers wont be a force next year, so PL can get back to business of downsizing the club and collecting that big bonus of his. The "faithful" will be duped again after winning the league into buying season tickets and all this talk of getting to the cl is just rhetoric. No ambition and we got lucky with our shotgun scouting approach.

Dempsey, at least those teams if they get the finger out can have a chance to get into europa league , coefficient is woeful and they need to get points up. Read that lennon says he may have to trim squad and maybe sell a top player.

Translated as Rangers wont be a force next year, so PL can get back to business of downsizing the club and collecting that big bonus of his. The "faithful" will be duped again after winning the league into buying season tickets and all this talk of getting to the cl is just rhetoric. No ambition and we got lucky with our shotgun scouting approach.

Celtic sold McGeady to fund the spending spree that brought the club Hooper, Izzy, Stokes, Kayal, Cha, Maj, Juarez, Murphy. If Celtic have to cash in on the likes of Ki to fund the transfers of better players then I'll be happy with that. Also Lennon said that 6 players will be leaving because the squad is too big, its a ridiculous size, and he's looking to get 3-4 players to push for the UCL. That isnt downsizing, its removing deadweight off the wage bill and getting better players that will actually push for a place.

i take ur point but who was responsible for letting hoived go to southampton he has scored loads of goals. I don't trust pl or the bold dermot to do the right thing. we were 45mins from looking for another manager and the chaos it would have resulted

• Advertisement

i take ur point but who was responsible for letting hoived go to southampton he has scored loads of goals. I don't trust pl or the bold dermot to do the right thing. we were 45mins from looking for another manager and the chaos it would have resulted

Hooiveld couldnt handle the pressure of playing for Celtic.

Lawwell says it didnt cross his mind that day. If anything Lennon was more likely to resign of his own accord before getting the sack from the board. You sound like someone that will never be happy with anything tbh

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

I believe Craig Whyte/White may soon be looking for a new toy, would you like him to come onboard? :rolleyes:

Lawwell says it didnt cross his mind that day. If anything Lennon was more likely to resign of his own accord before getting the sack from the board. You sound like someone that will never be happy with anything tbh
    user_offline.gif Well Dempsey i've seen many false dawns too many times before, was at seville and thought we'd push on but went into decline. Strachan was only able to sign willo flood because PL wouldn't pay to get fletcher (bottom relegated club and he has 10+goals and valued at £9m+) McCarthy the same at wigan.
    We have downsized that much that Rangers won a treble of league titles. If lennon had resigned it would have been chaos once again after the BTM fiasco. There has been 14k season books given up since gordon strachan because of this downsizing. Yes we have brought in some good players with potential but now the ground has been prepared by NL that we have to sell etc etc.

Dempsey lets come back to this one in August if im wrong then "i will take it on the chin"!!!
    quote.gif

Well Dempsey i've seen many false dawns too many times before, was at seville and thought we'd push on but went into decline. Strachan was only able to sign willo flood because PL wouldn't pay to get fletcher (bottom relegated club and he has 10+goals and valued at £9m+) McCarthy the same at wigan.
    We have downsized that much that Rangers won a treble of league titles. If lennon had resigned it would have been chaos once again after the BTM fiasco. There has been 14k season books given up since gordon strachan because of this downsizing. Yes we have brought in some good players with potential but now the ground has been prepared by NL that we have to sell etc etc.

Dempsey lets come back to this one in August if im wrong then "i will take it on the chin"!!!

Push on with what exactly? MON had racked up a debt almost as big as the one that saw Rangers being run by Lloyds TSB. Also, at the time, the SPL lost its TV deal. That caused a financial contraction for every club that was operating within its own means in the SPL. Celtic had to downsize at that time because what MON was doing was completely unsustainable. Strachan was given a mandate to find cheaper players as the likes of Sutton, Hartson, Thompson were to be sold at the 1st opportunity.

Hibernian wouldnt do business at the time for Fletcher although hindsight shows that we should have made them an offer they couldnt refuse as we've struggled to find alternatives. They should have signed McCarthy although he looks very average at the moment and he's not as good as Ledley.

14k season books given up wouldnt have anything to do with a global recession?

Did you expect Desmond to run the club in Murray-esque fashion? Desmond repeatedly said that he wasnt going to do this. The club had two 2 choices, either go to the wall like Rangers are now or cut their cloth accordingly. Rangers cooked their books, used the taxmans money as working capital racked up an unsustainable debt to win what they got in the last decade. And thats all before Whyte got control of the club.

What can you say about the Mowbray era other than it was a disaster and yet another TV deal collapse. The board backed him financially, lost alot of money to sack him and they then backed Lennon and his vision. If the club wasnt being run correctly, Lennon would have been forced to use what he had and the McGeady sale wouldnt have funded transfers but just to service debt.

I find it hard to believe that you are criticising Celtic for loosing to a club that was cheating & financially doping. Did you expect us to follow suit down the road of ruin? Gimme our position everyday of the week over theirs. I think your living in fantasy land to suggest that we should have weakened our financial stability to chase a club that was heading for ruin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

http://www.fansfc.com/story/40457.html

In my view we do need to stay financially prudent, we have no choice. We can however freshen things up a bit with the squad and we will have to do that if we are to reap the benefit of qualifying for the CL Group Stage and making any kind of impact at that level. Lenny was right the other day when he said we should sell to finance a move in the market as well as get rid of the deadwood that are taking a wage but generally are either out on loan or wont get a game.

I'd sooner punt Ki than Hooper, but maybe no-one is willing to stump up for Ki. We need a commanding center half and an experienced striker to lead the line for us in Europe. Selling Hooper and/or Ki would finance that if we shopped around a bit. If we can establish ourselves as a fixture in the CL, and get to a position where we will gain automatic qualification for the group stages every season - because we are more or less guaranteed to win the SPL for a while - then Celtic can budget with CL money in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Em, Why are yis posting about Celtic on a Rangers thread(no biggie but you are confusing me:p)?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

Madam wrote: »
    Em, Why are yis posting about Celtic on a Rangers thread(no biggie but you are confusing me:p)?

You're right of course a mortal sin it is around these parts. I'll post my last comment over in our place.

The sooner Rangers go out of business the better, that way we wont be making the mistake of posting on the wrong threads:D

Your a hard man dempsey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Someone asked this earlier, now being Celtic fans we obviously don't know, so maybe the Gers among us can help with the answer

What is going on with David Healy?????
    Regular in early 2012, scoring a few goals.
    Healy, since Kilmarnock at home on Feb 18th, has been an unused sub in every single game as far as I know, he has certainly not came on when on the bench.
    Now why, in games when they are struggling, would they put on Little, Bedoya, Kerkar et al and not Healy.
    And why would he be on the bench constantly with no prospect of coming on ?
    Given that you had no recognised striker against us anyway, why wouldn't he be played from the start or not brought on as a sub at least. Why keep him on the bench when he could be put to good use on the pitch?????

Someone asked this earlier, now being Celtic fans we obviously don't know, so maybe the Gers among us can help with the answer

Healy, since Kilmarnock at home on Feb 18th, has been an unused sub in every single game as far as I know, he has certainly not came on when on the bench.
    Now why, in games when they are struggling, would they put on Little, Bedoya, Kerkar et al and not Healy.
    Given that you had no recognised striker against us anyway, why wouldn't he be played from the start or not brought on as a sub at least. Why keep him on the bench when he could be put to good use on the pitch?????

He's ****e.

Even when he had a run of 3 or 4 games when he scored some goals, he was ****e.
    Waste of money.

He's ****e.

Even when he had a run of 3 or 4 games when he scored some goals, he was ****e.
    Waste of money.

Why is he on the bench then? Surely there must be someone 'less ****e' who could do a job.
    Really, his being ****e is the reason that you play with no recognised striker rather than putting him on??

• Advertisement

Why is he on the bench then? Surely there must be someone 'less ****e' who could do a job.
    Really, his being ****e is the reason that you play with no recognised striker rather than putting him on??

Little's been playing ahead of him lately.
    As for playing him up front on his own - he's not capable, simple as that.

Anyway, kerkar done a cracking job up there the other night, linking with Aluko behind him.

Rangers footballer Grant Adam chanted sectarian slogan outside nightclubSTV 4 May 2012 17:20 BST

Grant Adam: The footballer was fined £500 for the outburst.SNS
    Facebook Tweet Google Rangers reserve goalkeeper Grant Adam chanted a sectarian slogan outside a nightclub in Glasgow's city centre.

The 21-year-old sang "hey, hey, f*** the Pope and the IRA" in front of two police officers while on a night out in Merchant City.

Adam, whose older brother is former Rangers and current Liverpool midfielder Charlie, committed the offence in the early hours of November 6 last year.

The Scotland under-21 cap, who is currently on loan to Airdrie United, was overheard and arrested by two nearby police officers who were dealing with another matter outside the Corinthian nightclub in Ingram Street.

After hearing evidence from officers PC David Beck and PC Magnalena Ross, Sheriff John Baird ruled that Adam, of Bearsden, East Dunbartonshire, was guilty of chanting the sectarian phrase, and fined him £500. He said it was not challenged that a sectarian comment was made and in the circumstances it was a breach of the peace.

He said: "I am satisfied beyond reasonable doubt on the evidence of these two police officers it was you who made the comment. I have absolutely no doubt that I should be satisfied by the Crown case."

PC Beck told the court: "At that time the stewards had asked me to speak with a couple of people who had tried to get in but were refused entry, the stewards believe them to be too drunk to enter and at that time I had approached these two males to speak to them."

He told the court on Friday that Adam started singing: "Hey, hey, f*** the Pope and the IRA."

After the court decision, A Rangers spokesperson said: "We are aware of the outcome of the court case and the club condemns all forms of sectarianism and anti-social behaviour. An internal disciplinary process will take place and the club will make no further comment until that is complete."
    Should he be sacked?

Probably.

Probably.

:confused: carefull or you'll end up with splinters up your arse

:confused: carefull or you'll end up with splinters up your arse

What do you want me to say? There's definetly a case for sacking him, but then again if every member of the workforce that got drunk and commited a stupid act got fired from their job, then there would be a helluva lot more jobs going round!

I've never been a fan of angry mobs calling for someone's head after a misdemeanour, i leave that to Daily mail readers normally.

What do you want me to say? There's definetly a case for sacking him, but then again if every member of the workforce that got drunk and commited a stupid act got fired from their job, then there would be a helluva lot more jobs going round!

I've never been a fan of angry mobs calling for someone's head after a misdemeanour, i leave that to Daily mail readers normally.

I agree to a certain extent, If you did that I wouldn't expect you to be sacked.

But context is very important here, I think all professional athletes have an added responsibility to behave decently due to being so influential to young people.

In Glasgow the big issue is sectarianism and whether they like it or not Rangers and Celtic players must not be allowed to endorse sectarian behavior.

I agree to a certain extent, If you did that I wouldn't expect you to be sacked.

But context is very important here, I think all professional athletes have an added responsibility to behave decently due to being so influential to young people.

In Glasgow the big issue is sectarianism and whether they like it or not Rangers and Celtic players must not be allowed to endorse sectarian behavior.

I agree for the most part, except the role model thing, i think society is misguided in treating athletes as role models, but that's just personal opinion.
    I certainly agree in terms of the context in Glasgow.

I guess my apathy towards it is two-fold though. there are far, far bigger things going on at the club and also the fact that i long for the day when the tabloids, and by extension people you or i on the internet don't feel the need to make a big thing out of what, in reality, is pretty small fry.

The club say they are going to deal with it internally, we'll see what happens after that.
    At the end of the day, he may well be a free agent before long anyway!

I agree for the most part, except the role model thing, i think society is misguided in treating athletes as role models, but that's just personal opinion.
    I certainly agree in terms of the context in Glasgow.

I guess my apathy towards it is two-fold though. there are far, far bigger things going on at the club and also the fact that i long for the day when the tabloids, and by extension people you or i on the internet don't feel the need to make a big thing out of what, in reality, is pretty small fry.

The club say they are going to deal with it internally, we'll see what happens after that.
    At the end of the day, he may well be a free agent before long anyway!

kids will always view anybody associated with their team as role models however misguided that may be, that will never change so players need to behave accordingly.

I dont think what Adam did was a big deal really(your right calling it small fry) but our clubs need to fight the normalisation of sectarianism however casual or harmless the actual incident may have been.

I believe our clubs have so much influence in Scotland that they could make a huge dent on everyday sectarianism in Scottish society by having a complete zero tolerance policy.

I heard he is one game away from having a one year extension activated on his contract, not sure how true that is but it would make sense why he isn't getting a game, given the threadbare nature of the squad he might as well sit on the bench even if he has no chance of being used.
    Should he be sacked?

In most circumstances I would say someone shouldn't be sacked for condemning the leader of an organisation which covered up numerous instances of rape of children (I'm assuming the IRA part wasn't why he was arrested)...in fact as far as I'm concerned between Adam saying "F*ck the Pope" and those Celtic fans with "God Bless the Pope" t-shirts it is my opinion that the Celtic fans are committing the bigger moral crime, in the messed up world of Scotland though I reckon he should receive some punishment, not sacking though.

In most circumstances I would say someone shouldn't be sacked for condemning the leader of an organisation which covered up numerous instances of rape of children (I'm assuming the IRA part wasn't why he was arrested)...in fact as far as I'm concerned between Adam saying "F*ck the Pope" and those Celtic fans with "God Bless the Pope" t-shirts it is my opinion that the Celtic fans are committing the bigger moral crime, in the messed up world of Scotland though I reckon he should receive some punishment, not sacking though.

What a can of worms!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

**** game today.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

it is my opinion that the Celtic fans are committing the bigger moral crime

Give over will ye ffs.

PauloMN wrote: »
    Give over will ye ffs.

Just my opinion and indeed it is a can of worms so I will leave it that as far as I am concerned publicly insulting one man should be no more a crime than insulting another just because the latter happens to wear a fancy dress and a big hat (and the same goes for the Queen).

If Celtic fans want to wear T-shirts praising men like John Paul II and Joseph Ratzinger despite the harm the hierarchy of the Catholic Church has caused in the recent past that is fine but it is ridiculous for them to then get mortally offended when the tables are turned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Dempsey wrote: »
    Push on with what exactly? MON had racked up a debt almost as big as the one that saw Rangers being run by Lloyds TSB. Also, at the time, the SPL lost its TV deal. That caused a financial contraction for every club that was operating within its own means in the SPL. Celtic had to downsize at that time because what MON was doing was completely unsustainable. Strachan was given a mandate to find cheaper players as the likes of Sutton, Hartson, Thompson were to be sold at the 1st opportunity.

Hibernian wouldnt do business at the time for Fletcher although hindsight shows that we should have made them an offer they couldnt refuse as we've struggled to find alternatives. They should have signed McCarthy although he looks very average at the moment and he's not as good as Ledley.

14k season books given up wouldnt have anything to do with a global recession?

Did you expect Desmond to run the club in Murray-esque fashion? Desmond repeatedly said that he wasnt going to do this. The club had two 2 choices, either go to the wall like Rangers are now or cut their cloth accordingly. Rangers cooked their books, used the taxmans money as working capital racked up an unsustainable debt to win what they got in the last decade. And thats all before Whyte got control of the club.

What can you say about the Mowbray era other than it was a disaster and yet another TV deal collapse. The board backed him financially, lost alot of money to sack him and they then backed Lennon and his vision. If the club wasnt being run correctly, Lennon would have been forced to use what he had and the McGeady sale wouldnt have funded transfers but just to service debt.

I find it hard to believe that you are criticising Celtic for loosing to a club that was cheating & financially doping. Did you expect us to follow suit down the road of ruin? Gimme our position everyday of the week over theirs. I think your living in fantasy land to suggest that we should have weakened our financial stability to chase a club that was heading for ruin.

You obviously havent seen much of him lately. He may have looked average earlier in the season but playing good stuff now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,725 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

what are the chances of Rangers leaving the SPL - and then applying for membership of the English league , rather than climbing there way up through the Scottish ranks , for the usual 2 horse race ?

thebaz wrote: »
    what are the chances of Rangers leaving the SPL - and then applying for membership of the English league , rather than climbing there way up through the Scottish ranks , for the usual 2 horse race ?

None

Just my opinion and indeed it is a can of worms so I will leave it that as far as I am concerned publicly insulting one man should be no more a crime than insulting another just because the latter happens to wear a fancy dress and a big hat (and the same goes for the Queen).

If Celtic fans want to wear T-shirts praising men like John Paul II and Joseph Ratzinger despite the harm the hierarchy of the Catholic Church has caused in the recent past that is fine but it is ridiculous for them to then get mortally offended when the tables are turned.

I feel the same way about John Paul II and Ratzinger but I am fairly certain that that line is not chanted out of solidarity for the victims of the RCC abuse.

Everyone here knows exactly why that FTP crap is spouted by certain people and I have no respect for anyone who tries to say its ok. And I think its perfectly reasonable for catholics to be offended by FTP because its not simply a denouncement of the pope, its a slur against Irish catholics by a certain section of Scottish society.

As a protestant (who no longer goes to church so atheist I guess) I can tell you for a fact that the RCC are not the only religous institution which is rotten to the core.

This apologist crap for idiots like Adam and anyone else who participates in that sectarian crap is why Scotland and Ireland will be stuck with this divisive **** for generations to come.

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dempsey wrote: »
    None

Would make more sense to be honest. If they're going to have to come from way down anyway.

I feel the same way about John Paul II and Ratzinger but I am fairly certain that that line is not chanted out of solidarity for the victims of the RCC abuse.

Everyone here knows exactly why that FTP crap is spouted by certain people and I have no respect for anyone who tries to say its ok. And I think its perfectly reasonable for catholics to be offended by FTP because its not simply a denouncement of the pope, its a slur against Irish catholics by a certain section of Scottish society.

As a protestant (who no longer goes to church so atheist I guess) I can tell you for a fact that the RCC are not the only religous institution which is rotten to the core.

This apologist crap for idiots like Adam and anyone else who participates in that sectarian crap is why Scotland and Ireland will be stuck with this divisive **** for generations to come.

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

I know full well that FTP has become a secret dig at Irish Catholics but I still consider a stupid law because in order to prevent some people from, heaven forbid, finding themselves feeling offended it prevents everybody else from a valid expression of religious opinion.

I would equate it with the Mohammed drawing controversy a few years ago, just because Muslims would be offended should be no reason that non-Muslims should be denied freedom of expression relating to their religion.

I also don't regard this censorship as a solution to the problem, looking for a young drunk lad to be sacked for saying something stupid on a night out and potentially ruining a promising career is overkill in my opinion, it will solve f*ck all and may indeed just deepen the divide between both communities.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Would make more sense to be honest. If they're going to have to come from way down anyway.

Turkeys dont vote for christmas so Rangers would probably have to start in the Blue Square North, 6th tier of professional football in England.

As with a newco, all contracts tied to the club can be scrapped. Players, sponsors, kit providers, outsourced revenue streams like catering and merchandising can all walk away leaving Rangers in another vulnerable position. Gate receipts and season books sales will take a significant hit no matter what way you look at it.

Bill Miller knows **** all about football & will not bankroll the club even if they stay in the SPL. Remember that their debts will be still linked to their newco unless they want to disassociate the club with its history to rid themselves of the debt entirely.

Jumping into the English League System doesnt solve much. They'll be still miles away from a financial position similar to the SPL and even further away from European Football.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement