Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Bushy Park

Options
  • 19-06-2011 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello,

Can anybody advise me on the best place to park at Bushy Park. I know there is a lay-by but this is usually full. Usually I park at the Tesco super market, but is it possible to park there after hours (6pm or after).

Any other good places to park?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You might be better trying up the other side of the park, opposite Terenure College.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭desodon

As you're coming from Rathmines on the way in towards town, just after you pass Zaytoon (on the right) there is a little alley way on the left. I find there is always parking spaces available there. Don't think you can park there before 6 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Tesco is open until 10 on weekdays so it's not a problem to park there up until then. I'm not sure what time they close the gates at though. Mikedragon is right though, you'd be as well to check up the Terenure College end of the park. It's not a problem to park on-street around Fortfield Drive or Fortfield Avenue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Almost sure you used to be able to park on the road along the side of the park (college side where the ice cream is at weekends) but they put meters in. I think you can still park in the streets near the park though - Rathdown Park and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Good Morning Boardsies,

I was down at Bushy Park yesterday, beautiful evening for a run.

I was trying to locate parking, went down by Rathdown Avenue & Park but all the allocated spaces were full, also I noticed you had to pay.

Is there a supermarket or car park place nearby where I can park, ideally not pay?

I noticed Fortfield Road seemed ok to park coming from the Kimmage side, would this be correct?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

ispini1984 wrote: »
    Good Morning Boardsies,

I was down at Bushy Park yesterday, beautiful evening for a run.

I was trying to locate parking, went down by Rathdown Avenue & Park but all the allocated spaces were full, also I noticed you had to pay.

Is there a supermarket or car park place nearby where I can park, ideally not pay?

I noticed Fortfield Road seemed ok to park coming from the Kimmage side, would this be correct?

Thanks

Rathfarnham Shopping Centre?

Advertisement