Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAR POOL to UL?!

Options
  • 19-06-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm starting a one year post-grad this coming Sept.

I'm looking to share a car ride with someone who would be driving from the New Castle West/Rathkeale area going to UL.

Does anyone know how to go about this?

Thank you, rhonda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

You could send an email on the staff (which I can do) or student emailing list to know if others are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rhonda15

YFlyer wrote: »
    You could send an email on the staff (which I can do) or student emailing list to know if others are interested.

That would be so helpful if you could send an email to the staff. :)

How would I go about sending an email to the student emailing list?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

rhonda15 wrote: »
    That would be so helpful if you could send an email to the staff. :)

How would I go about sending an email to the student emailing list?

Hi rhonda, yes I can send an email on your behalf just prior to the date you're starting.

For the student emailin list: Either you can do that when you are set up or if you know any undrgrads or taught post grads, they could do that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Shiv29

YFlyer wrote: »
    Hi

Can u help my daughter out. 1st year student starting Monday. Looking for lift from fr russel rd / raheen area to ul weekdays

Mostly mornings

Advertisement