Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall Insulation

• 19-06-2011 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

My neighbour, who has a 3-bed bungalow, got this pumped insulation done last November, just before the real cold weather.

She found a great difference, right enough. However, over the last few weeks of the IRISH Summber, she has found the house much cooler and has had to put on the heating most nights. I know we have not had serious high temperatures yet (like early 20's) but am thinking of getting this insulation done to my dormer but is this a negative during the summer months? I don't want to be putting on heating during the summer. Would it be that this insulation is not allowing the summer heat in?

Advertisement