Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Inline Skates

Options
  • 19-06-2011 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am looking to start skating again after about 12 years, I used to skate a fair bit but now I am looking for some inline skates for recreational and fitness.

I used to skate on Bauer & Rollerblade inline skates however I haven’t been able to find anywhere selling Bauer (Nike) or the equivalent in Dublin or surrounding area's. With the exception of the skate shop in Temple Bar are there any skate shops in or around Dublin that stocks a decent range of skates or am I better off looking to UK websites? I had a look on Wreckless's website but it only lists one option and I wouldn’t be a fan of the style of boot. Failing that how bad an option are aggressive skates for fitness skating, I can't see the lack of brake being an issue for what I am looking for.

My other half is looking to start skating so I am ideally looking for somewhere that I can get two pairs along with a pad set each

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

hi Sparkles1

we can get a absolutely massive amount of skates so chances are, if you see it online in any UK store, we can get it and match the euro price too

just get in touch with us and we will be happy to look after you

Advertisement