Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the cheapest carpark in Newbridge

Options
  • 19-06-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Per day or per hour? Multistoreys at Whitewater and Courtyard run to about 4 euro a day. If you're buying in WW, I think you get free parking till 12pm Mon-Wed. Plenty of space in these.

Not 100% sure but the surface car park at the GAA pitch (town council/Park rite) is about 3.50 per day.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Whitewater are 1.30 per hour up to a max of €4 i believe. And never hear of any breakins in there. The county grounds behind xtra vision are a €1 per hour i believe but i always seen loads of smashed glass on the ground.
    Dunnes stores is free :D for 3 hrs and less and never any breakins. Just park the car and stroll up town

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

There's a small carpark just behind the old ESB office, on Cutlery Road. Think this is €4 p/day also. Deals are given to those who park monthly in Whitewater and Courtyard Shopping Centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Veles wrote: »
    Preferably per day

how many day a week?
    how many weeks a month?
    how many monts in the year?

asked as there are all sorts of deals for weekly / monthly / yearly tickets.

Best option is to find the handiest carpark for where you are going and ask for their best rates.

But generally, for a single day, you'll get most car parks for €4.

• Advertisement
Advertisement