Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training Schedules

Options
  • 19-06-2011 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you always do training schedules?

Usually I always do a training schedule for goalkeepers, full backs, centre backs, DM's, CM's, CAM's, wingers and strikers. I always do this before I touch anything else when starting a new game.

It takes quite a bit of time, but is it really worth it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

It's the one thing that I just reeeeally can't be arsed to do by myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

I've a training schedule for attacking players, midfielders and defensive players. Dunno if they are good or not. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I've schedules for wing backs, central midfield, defensive midfield, attacking midfield, strikers and injury. Dont know is thier too much difference tbf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I train by skill so if a player is weak in one area I concentrate on that. For my first 11, I concentrate on aerobic and strength.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I have my own shedules for GK, FB, CB, DM, B2B, WG, Treq, AF, Poacher

I think the basic schedules are utterly useless and dont get the best out of players regardless of coaching quality and/or facilities.

• Advertisement
Advertisement