Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are blonde Highlights on a guy gay?

Options
  • 19-06-2011 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Blonde highlights.. on a guy .. 18 .. would it be a bit bent ?
    For travellers only ?
    Cheers for the feedback lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

A bit 1998 maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

yes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

For travellers only ?

Yes its the equivalent of the yellow star Jews once had to wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

For travellers only ?

Its their hair, they can do what they want with it.

Personally, I don't think blonde highlights on boys should be associated with the LGBT community because I know a few people who have them and they are straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Not gay but sooooooooooo 5 years ago.

Ok that post was a little gay. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Yes, having blonde highlights totally makes you a homosexual member of the travelling community.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LetsThinkBIG

To be honest id dress well, like when everyone else had nike courts i had pumas.. they had 3 streak addidas i had canterburys.. Nothing wrong with either im just elaborating..
    Id dress kina jockish.. -ishhh ..

"Sooooo 5 years ago" .. :L sounding like gok wan there..
    Is it something that ages? Im aiming for kinda longish with streaks through it .. not big blobs .. My hairs about 1.5 inch long approx..

I live semi-rural too ..

Should i just **** it and go for it ? Or scrap it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Throw up a picture to let us know what you mean boss

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I just think it looks retarded, but then again, so do about 100 other types of hair.

Worst has to be getting designs shaved into hair. But if you couldn't already tell they were knackers, there's a telltale sign

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

not gay, just ridiculous.

• Advertisement

Throw up a picture to let us know what you mean boss
    dunno if i have one lieing around ..

i googled mousey brown semi ginger curly hair .. and this is probably the closest match colour wise .. its a girl though :L .. dont mind that bit !

http://www.heart.co.uk/style/power-colour/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭keanooo

unknown13 wrote: »
    Its their hair, they can do what they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

For travellers only ?

Probably depends on where you're travelling to :/

To be honest id dress well, like when everyone else had nike courts i had pumas.. they had 3 streak addidas i had canterburys.. Nothing wrong with either im just elaborating..
    Id dress kina jockish.. -ishhh ..

"Sooooo 5 years ago" .. :L sounding like gok wan there..
    Is it something that ages? Im aiming for kinda longish with streaks through it .. not big blobs .. My hairs about 1.5 inch long approx..

I live semi-rural too ..

Should i just **** it and go for it ? Or scrap it ?

Omg like what are you wearing now? I want to buy them before they come into fashion like omg like

Omg like what are you wearing now? I want to buy them before they come into fashion like omg like

A skintight leather leotard, furry socks, pvc gloves and a latex mask. :)

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA dont hit me with your ****e.. I dress well and im fromt he sticks what else is there to it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

A skintight leather leotard, furry socks, pvc gloves and a latex mask. :)

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA dont hit me with your ****e.. I dress well and im fromt he sticks what else is there to it ?

Oh my gee like I was like totally being serious like :confused: What are you talking about like :confused: I too am from the "sticks" like. Is the "sticks" some new saying for the countryside like? Like I know since we live in the country that like we don't have shops and stuff like so we should be totally disconnected from the world of like fashion or like something.. But wow I can't believe you caught up with fashion and then went ahead of it like oh em gee.. like..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Troll thread is locked. OP if you have serious fashion question, head on over to the fashion and appearance forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement