Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Rain is relaxing :) And it makes everything smell nice after :D

And what am I? Legally blonde?

I never said/suggested you were thick.. In fact it was the other way round..! :(

I'm sure you are intelligent, just not as much as me! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

I never said/suggested you were thick.. In fact it was the other way round..! :(

I'm sure you are intelligent, just not as much as me! :P

I never suggested you were thick ! We shall see in August :rolleyes:

I never suggested you were thick ! We shall see in August :rolleyes:

Leaving Cert isn't a measure of intelligence unfortunately! :(

What you aiming for?!

I hate rain also but there's something refreshingly soothing about walking in it.

Ahem sure you're a highly intelligent person* ;)

I sense sarcasm, therefore suggesting I'm thick! :P :D

Leaving Cert isn't a measure of intelligence unfortunately! :(

What you aiming for?!

Science in trinity. But anything which is in anyway related to genetics and I'll be happy out. But I also have an offer for Queens for English and Creative Writing :rolleyes: Complete opposite ends of the scale. Goin' for in or around 500 but doubt I'll get it. Exams did not go well.
    Et vous?

• Advertisement

Science in trinity. But anything which is in anyway related to genetics and I'll be happy out. But I also have an offer for Queens for English and Creative Writing :rolleyes: Complete opposite ends of the scale. Goin' for in or around 500 but doubt I'll get it. Exams did not go well.
    Et vous?

Both are trés mank..! :P

Aiming for 600..! ;)

Wanting actuarial finance/science. Have an offer from Scotland and if I get the grades I'll be on the first plane over! :D

Both are trés mank..! :P

Aiming for 600..! ;)

Wanting actuarial finance/science. Have an offer from Scotland and if I get the grades I'll be on the first plane over! :D

Yeah well actuaries never get the ride actually :p God that was bad.

Yeah well actuaries never get the ride actually :p God that was bad.

Meh, I'll find another actuary and we can be rich and ride together! :P

Meh, I'll find another actuary and we can be rich and ride together! :P

Sounds romantic. Let me know how that goes :p

Sounds romantic. Let me know how that goes :p

Haha.. Will do..! :P

You on the other hand can either create a man or write about one..! That's the only hope you have left! :P

• Advertisement

Haha.. Will do..! :P

You on the other hand can either create a man or write about one..! That's the only hope you have left! :P

I already gots my man. If I'm bored in a few years I'll ring in a woman aswell :p

I already gots my man. If I'm bored in a few years I'll ring in a woman aswell :p

Nice..! :eek: :P

(Ps. that is my comeback as my other comeback was shíte and now void..! :P)

Nice..! :eek: :P

(Ps. that is my comeback as my other comeback was shíte and now void..! :P)

I do like to try new things :D

I do like to try new things :D

Take it your not going to oxegen?!

(This is the dealbreaker of our friendship! :P)

Take it your not going to oxegen?!

(This is the dealbreaker of our friendship! :P)

No I'm not going to Oxegen :(

No I'm not going to Oxegen :(

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D Me neither! :(

All my friends are.. Well some aren't but it's not the same! Well actually just 2 are gone but still! :P

I really want to go :( but I have zero money so that's not happening.
    I have a fiver to my name :(

I really want to go :( but I have zero money so that's not happening.
    I have a fiver to my name :(

Same..! It's painful not going though! :(

Though I do have more than a fiver! :P Did you not say you had a job?! :confused:

Same..! It's painful not going though! :(

Though I do have more than a fiver! :P Did you not say you had a job?! :confused:

No I said I was searching for a job. And it's not going well. I've printed over 50 cv's in the last 2 weeks.

No I said I was searching for a job. And it's not going well. I've printed over 50 cv's in the last 2 weeks.

:eek:

Holy fúck..!

I'll stay slavedriving babysittting! :P

• Advertisement

:eek:

Holy fúck..!

I'll stay slavedriving babysittting! :P
    I'd babysit if I could get the work :(

I'd babysit if I could get the work :(

All about the contacts! ;):D

I just realized that a friend I used to talk to all night every night and I no longer talk and it's awkward when we do! :(

I'm having a sad moment! :P

All about the contacts! ;):D

I just realized that a friend I used to talk to all night every night and I no longer talk and it's awkward when we do! :(

I'm having a sad moment! :P

Awwww. Well all you need is a drunken get together and it'l be back to normal :p

Awwww. Well all you need is a drunken get together and it'l be back to normal :p

That was just my plan! :P

Have to try and find out if they're out on Saturday with seeming like a stalker..! :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

sup saddos who didnt hit oxegen :P ...ah no its fairly ****e tbh

PHYSC :P it munya :P .....im just home anyway, and while i was there i noticed how many girls wore tights....do yis not get cold....lol....

Il go back tomorrow after my workout... Oh and i set up a tent and left some drink in the tent (not mine for d missus) .....
    Good craic thus far :P

brownlad wrote: »
    PHYSC :P it munya :P .....im just home anyway, and while i was there i noticed how many girls wore tights....do yis not get cold....lol....

Il go back tomorrow after my workout... Oh and i set up a tent and left some drink in the tent (not mine for d missus) .....
    Good craic thus far :P

Munya?!

I told my friends to wear leggings, would they listen? no....!

I thought your wan wasn't staying so why has she a tent?

Life for Brownie just wouldn't be life worth living if you workout and didn't drink because you're an athlete! :P

<snip>

Nope!

Munya?!

I told my friends to wear leggings, would they listen? no....!

I thought your wan wasn't staying so why has she a tent?

Life for Brownie just wouldn't be life worth living if you workout and didn't drink because you're an athlete! :P

<snip>

Nope!

we may need a place to kick back when we are there....so thats y we have a tent....and it wont get robbed my brothers there....im hoping it rains so we can get a huge mucky rugby game going ...woooooo . Would be sweet :P ....and i havent played in ages....and every player knows the first hit after time off will be neckbreaking :D .... Im actually shaking with excitment :D

leggings ,tights ...whats the diffrence :P

we may need a place to kick back when we are there....so thats y we have a tent....and it wont get robbed my brothers there....im hoping it rains so we can get a huge mucky rugby game going ...woooooo . Would be sweet :P ....and i havent played in ages....and every player knows the first hit after time off will be neckbreaking :D .... Im actually shaking with excitment :D

:L So you, your bro and your wan are sharing a tent?! :P Didn't you know you've a match on Saturday though?! :P

I am so glad right now I decided not to go to oxegen..! :D Tent + Heavy Rain + 4 days = not a happy Ciara! :P

And, tights and leggings are way different! Tights are nylon i think and leggings are like cotton, but leggings are more clothes like! Jesus, do ya not know anything?! :P

:L So you, your bro and your wan are sharing a tent?! :P Didn't you know you've a match on Saturday though?! :P

I am so glad right now I decided not to go to oxegen..! :D Tent + Heavy Rain + 4 days = not a happy Ciara! :P

And, tights and leggings are way different! Tights are nylon i think and leggings are like cotton, but leggings are more clothes like! Jesus, do ya not know anything?! :P

no my bro's tent is bside ours....and if you played the game you would understand....when you have a craving ,an itch to give a huge hit...and you must satisfy youself :P wow....

No i just know how to take em off ...... (what a comeback) :P

none of the artists even appeal to me...id rather play a mucky game than listen to beyonce lol

• Advertisement

no my bro's tent is bside ours....and if you played the game you would understand....when you have a craving ,an itch to give a huge hit...and you must satisfy youself :P wow....

No i just know how to take em off ...... (what a comeback) :P

Poor him! ;) :P

Tights rip easily, leggings are just like really tight pyjamas in a way..! Saying nothing else though! :P

Are you on your phone because the way your write/type is really annoying to read! :P

Advertisement