Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

brownlad wrote: »
    here pause the guess game ...... does any1 know where i can download the book to study for the theory test.....i decided i wanna drive this morning :D

Pfffffft... I can drive (when I say I can I have my learners but I'm not insured anymore).

You do now realize that you have to do all the new rules... Should of done this before April..!

You can't download it I don't think, you can only get the book or cd (get the CD!)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

There's a new book ?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Pfffffft... I can drive (when I say I can I have my learners but I'm not insured anymore).

You do now realize that you have to do all the new rules... Should of done this before April..!

You can't download it I don't think, you can only get the book or cd (get the CD!)

kinda had to study for my lc in april Ciara.... smartass :P

and how does one do new rules??

There's a new book ?!

mmmmmhmmm i heard that too :/ gotta fork out another 33 quid now

I've been reading the old one all week :( !

• Advertisement

mmmmmhmmm i heard that too :/ gotta fork out another 33 quid now

Where are you going with €33?! The books and CDs are both around the €20 mark.

New rules such as a certain number of driving lessons and driving hours before sitting your test and stuff!

So there's no new book or anything?

The newest one is from last November (the 4th edition).

Just checked the website there for that and Brownie you don't need the book and CD. 1 will do. CD is better.

Thank the heavens

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

CD is 10 times better, get that instead. Really should have done your theory earlier lol, now you have loads of crap rules.

• Advertisement

So there's no new book or anything?

http://dttstore.prometric.com/

AdamD wrote: »
    CD is 10 times better, get that instead. Really should have done your theory earlier lol, now you have loads of crap rules.

had my lc feen

It's all good I have that one. Don't have the cd though been textin around tryin to get it.

had my lc feen

And rugby, let's not forget the rugby! :P

But I know loads of people who sat the driving test (and passed) never mind the theory test during the LC...

But I know loads of people who sat the driving test (and passed) never mind the theory test during the LC...

Yeah but we are the totally dedicated peeps. All those 'others' just don't have the dedication and brain power that we hold.

Yeah but we are the totally dedicated peeps. All those 'others' just don't have the dedication and brain power that we hold.

They have more dedication and brain power because they did 2 things at once! ;) :P

And they'll have great fun driving to school next year to repeat their leaving cert while we bask in the joy of being in college.

And they'll have great fun driving to school next year to repeat their leaving cert while we bask in the joy of being in college.

You diss my friends, you diss me biatch! :P

cannot forget the oul egg chasing :P

cannot forget the oul egg chasing :P

Prime example of wonderful insights and input right there! :P

• Advertisement

They have more dedication and brain power because they did 2 things at once! ;) :P

ehh hello rugby+ lc.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_omwmIEu4&feature=related

dying of laughter here :D

ehh hello rugby+ lc.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_omwmIEu4&feature=related

dying of laughter here :D

:o I was aiming that at Teenie (teenagedream's nickname! :P)

Teenie? Really? Do you really think teenie will stick?

Teenie? Really? Do you really think teenie will stick?

I'm the only one who calls himself Brownie so even if I'm the only one who calls you Teenie, it will stick! :P And teenagedream is a bit 1990s in all fairness! :D

I'm the only one who calls himself Brownie so even if I'm the only one who calls you Teenie, it will stick! :P And teenagedream is a bit 1990s in all fairness! :D

Excuse me LilMissCiara you practically share your name with someone else on this! :p

But the guy on that pogo stick was askin for it.

Excuse me LilMissCiara you practically share your name with someone else on this! :p

But the guy on that pogo stick was askin for it.

What has the first bit got to do with anything?!

And you actually bothered watching it?! :P

You diss my name I diss yours. At least i have a little mystery in what my real name is :p

Of course I actually watched it I live in fear that one day I'll actually appear on one of those videos. Or you've been framed. :rolleyes:

You diss my name I diss yours. At least i have a little mystery in what my real name is :p

Of course I actually watched it I live in fear that one day I'll actually appear on one of those videos. Or you've been framed. :rolleyes:

My name isn't actually Ciara..! :P

Oh dear lord... living in fear of that?! :/ :L

I live in fear that some day I'll meet u..! :P That wuld be a traumatising day!

My name isn't actually Ciara..! :P

Oh dear lord... living in fear of that?! :/ :L

I live in fear that some day I'll meet u..! :P That wuld be a traumatising day!

I don't believe that for a second.

Well next time you spot someone dropping something in a shop or trippping down the stairs in a cinema or bumping into people and causing them all to fall over, check if she has blonde hair. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I don't believe that for a second.

Well next time you spot someone dropping something in a shop or trippping down the stairs in a cinema or bumping into people and causing them all to fall over, check if she has blonde hair. :rolleyes:

That's just stupid, obviously she's going to have blonde hair..! ;)

I ruined my 1000th post on that! :(

If I delete this will it go back to 999?

Advertisement