Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

brownlad wrote: »
    sup biches :P ..... Miss me much :P

I'm sick! :( I had no time to miss you! :P
    6 and a half weeks :eek: I got my dress 3 days beforehand :rolleyes:

I've had my dress for ages..! :D I'm trés excited right now. Tomorrow I won't be..! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

sup biches :P ..... Miss me much :P

Loads Courtney Lawes,

I'm sick! :( I had no time to miss you! :P

I've had my dress for ages..! :D I'm trés excited right now. Tomorrow I won't be..! :L

Hahaha I think you have awhile of being excited :p

Hahaha I think you have awhile of being excited :p

Yes... But the day before I'll be all excited out and be like meh! :P

Yes... But the day before I'll be all excited out and be like meh! :P

You'll be fed up of dresses by the time it comes around :p and make up and hair and your date probably :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Loads Courtney Lawes,

snot my name....i still havent asked anyone to my debs lol....havent bought a suit yet...have a car booked for me though..... :P

i was actually looking to find where i can get a super car to rent for the night....i dont drink so il drive up....and i like being flash...so a nice red rari......

Cos i doubt dad will let me borrow his car... :/ ...

snot my name....i still havent asked anyone to my debs lol....havent bought a suit yet...have a car booked for me though..... :P

i was actually looking to find where i can get a super car to rent for the night....i dont drink so il drive up....and i like being flash...so a nice red rari......

Obviously it isn't your name :p You're not cool enough for that :rolleyes:

Why aren't you bringing your girlfriend ?

You'll be fed up of dresses by the time it comes around :p and make up and hair and your date probably :pac:

My dress is in my parent's wardrobe because of the length so I don't see it often..! I haven't spoken to my 'date' in like 3 weeks..! :( I really must talk to him this week!

You're asking your wan. Rent a suit. You're soooo gay with renting a car! :rolleyes: What car has your dad that he won't let you borrow it?!

Why aren't you bringing your girlfriend ?

He is, just ignore him! :rolleyes:

My dress is in my parent's wardrobe because of the length so I don't see it often..! I haven't spoken to my 'date' in like 3 weeks..! :( I really must talk to him this week!

QUOTE]

No keep your distance that way when the debs comes around your not fed up of him :p

• Advertisement

He is, just ignore him! :rolleyes:

Damn I was hoping to get in there :rolleyes:

No keep your distance that way when the debs comes around your not fed up of him :p

No because the longer I leave before talking to people the more awkward I get! :P I won't get fed up of him! :D

You're asking your wan. Rent a suit. You're soooo gay with renting a car! :rolleyes: What car has your dad that he won't let you borrow it?!

who died and made you boss over my life :P ....i may ask her if I WANT TO ....:P....and i dont rent .... :D .... and your gay....dad has a nice merc....doubt he'll let me....and renting is awesome....imagine arriving in a red ferarri ....

who died and made you boss over my life :P ....i may ask her if I WANT TO ....:P....and i dont rent .... :D .... and your gay....dad has a nice merc....doubt he'll let me....and renting is awesome....imagine arriving in a red ferarri ....

Excuse you but I remember being told you like my advice! :rolleyes:

You will bring your wan because you know life wouldn't be worth living with what she'd do if you didn't! :P

If you arrived in a ferarri at my grad/the neighbouring lads school's grad you would absolutely be laughed out of it!

Excuse you but I remember being told you like my advice! :rolleyes:

You will bring your wan because you know life wouldn't be worth living with what she'd do if you didn't! :P

If you arrived in a ferarri at my grad/the neighbouring lads school's grad you would absolutely be laughed out of it!

and y is that cos they are all rolling on horse and carriages? Like the amish...i think the might just want a spin....if i pulled up in a rari....
    Oh i got a job tday lol...the first c.v i botherd to print....d one for lcvp...i handed it to a hotel bside my gym today...and dey calld like an hr after lol...how easy was that.....

Damn I was hoping to get in there :rolleyes:

dont give up hope baps :P

and y is that cos they are all rolling on horse and carriages? Like the amish...i think the might just want a spin....if i pulled up in a rari....
    Oh i got a job tday lol...the first c.v i botherd to print....d one for lcvp...i handed it to a hotel bside my gym today...and dey calld like an hr after lol...how easy was that.....

No, our parents' cars do fine..! We only live like 5 minutes from the hotel! :P

They wouldn't want a spin, they would laugh, very hard!

You won't last working! I'll tell you that much! :P

Do give up hope. He's asking your wan tonight when he apologizes! :P

Brownie when is your grad?

No, our parents' cars do fine..! We only live like 5 minutes from the hotel! :P

They wouldn't want a spin, they would laugh, very hard!

You won't last working! I'll tell you that much! :P

Do give up hope. He's asking your wan tonight when he apologizes! :P

Brownie when is your grad?

oh my rugby bros will want a spin :P .....ur lad over there sound fairly phaggity :P .... The reason i dont know who im asking is cause...(if she gets into ucd ,she will have hear orientation week which is during my DEBS ) ....

oh my rugby bros will want a spin :P .....ur lad over there sound fairly phaggity :P .... The reason i dont know who im asking is cause...(if she gets into ucd ,she will have hear orientation week which is during my DEBS ) ....

Who's ur lad over there?!

Surely she can come back for the night? But that doesn't give much time to whoever has to go in her place so what you do is have a chat with your wan about it and see who she approves of (yes I know, I know) and then maybe drop a hint to that person that they may get an invite..! They'd need to be halfway prepared!

and ye i will last working...ive worked before in a mechanics and even a creche so fook ya...ye meany...as long as i have time for the gym il work...and my gym is rite bside d hotel...lucky or what :P .lol.

• Advertisement

and ye i will last working...ive worked before in a mechanics and even a creche so fook ya...ye meany...as long as i have time for the gym il work...and my gym is rite bside d hotel...lucky or what :P .lol.

You worked in a creche?! :eek: You don't seem like the type to be good with kids, no offense of course! :P

Hotel work is hard work though, that's all I'm saying! :P Obviously I didn't mean to offend you! :D

I'm so in there :p

Don't miss me too much peeps I have a few matters I need to take care of

but I'll be back ;)

I'm so in there :p

Don't miss me too much peeps I have a few matters I need to take care of

but I'll be back ;)

I like! :D;) :P

Who's ur lad over there?!

Surely she can come back for the night? But that doesn't give much time to whoever has to go in her place so what you do is have a chat with your wan about it and see who she approves of (yes I know, I know) and then maybe drop a hint to that person that they may get an invite..! They'd need to be halfway prepared!

what r ye talkin abou feeno?....there are plenty of girls who have no dates yet...and suprisinly they are good looking lol....so il just ask like the fortnight b4....

what r ye talkin abou feeno?....there are plenty of girls who have no dates yet...and suprisinly they are good looking lol....so il just ask like the fortnight b4....

What I'm saying is if your wan can't go she has to get a say (not decide who as such) in who you bring instead. A fortnight isn't much notice so I was also saying try and drop hints to whoever would be your wan's replacement that they might get to go instead of her!

You worked in a creche?! :eek: You don't seem like the type to be good with kids, no offense of course! :P

Hotel work is hard work though, that's all I'm saying! :P Obviously I didn't mean to offend you! :D

cos im black in not good with kids?
    Cos im black i cant work hard?
    Cos im black you didnt mean to offend me?

:P

cos im black im not good with kids?

cos im black in not good with kids?

Nope.

Because you're cocky you're not good with kids.
    Because you're you you can't work hard.
    Because I'm nice I didn't mean to offend you.

And anyway, you're not black! :P You're mixed race!

What I'm saying is if your wan can't go she has to get a say (not decide who as such) in who you bring instead. A fortnight isn't much notice so I was also saying try and drop hints to whoever would be your wan's replacement that they might get to go instead of her!

ah i understand :) ...ah there is one girl who broke up with her bf whom i hate(he got ireland over me and he is soo cocky about it
    he isnt even better than me i dislocated my shoulder that weekend)...and he hates me....so il ask her just to piss him off... Genius...

• Advertisement

ah i understand :) ...ah there is one girl who broke up with her bf whom i hate(he got ireland over me and he is soo cocky about it
    he isnt even better than me i dislocated my shoulder that weekend)...and he hates me....so il ask her just to piss him off... Genius...

Brownie, you have a lot of growing up to do! :rolleyes:

You pick somebody who you are friends with. Who your friends are friends with. Who is good craic and won't get absolutely shítfaced.

Advertisement