Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Nope.

Because you're cocky you're not good with kids.
    Because you're you you can't work hard.
    Because I'm nice I didn't mean to offend you.

And anyway, you're not black! :P You're mixed race!

my ancestors were slaves...and you have the AUDACITY/STONES/BAllS/GALL TO CALL ME LAZY....:P
    The fcuk has cocky any thing to do with kids.....
    So working isnt hard work?cos i worked b4 :P ...
    And no your not nice...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

brownlad wrote: »
    my ancestors were slaves...and you have the AUDACITY/STONES/BAllS/GALL TO CALL ME LAZY....:P
    The fcuk has cocky any thing to do with kids.....
    So working isnt hard work?cos i worked b4 :P ...
    And no your not nice...:D

You're just playing on my weakness now.. I was not racist and you know it! :rolleyes:

Cocky people aren't usually good with kids. Working is hard work, trust me I worked in a job that people regularly told me would be the hardest job I;d ever do, but hotel work is shítty.

I am nice and you know it..! :(

Ps.. Did you do that thing yet?

Brownie, you have a lot of growing up to do! :rolleyes:

You pick somebody who you are friends with. Who your friends are friends with. Who is good craic and won't get absolutely shítfaced.

i was obviously kidding ye mature boring person :P.... Butnot bout the ruggers part...he is a sack lol...but she is a nice person so il ask her and i am friends with her...

i was obviously kidding ye mature boring person :P.... Butnot bout the ruggers part...he is a sack lol...but she is a nice person so il ask her and i am friends with her...

I may be mature (though some say otherwise! :P) but I'm not boring!

Well it wasn't obvious you were friends with her or that she was nice in the original post!

I may be mature (though some say otherwise! :P) but I'm not boring!

Well it wasn't obvious you were friends with her or that she was nice in the original post!

yaaaaaawn :P ....the job isnt bad apperently....few of d girls from school work there....and i must not be the only person who has had the fantasy of doing it in a hotel room with an absolute stranger/milf....

For you Ciara ..ya could be working and find bod stark naked and he calls ye in ;)

• Advertisement

yaaaaaawn :P ....the job isnt bad apperently....few of d girls from school work there....and i must not be the only person who has had the fantasy of doing it in a hotel room with an absolute stranger/milf....

For you Ciara ..ya could be working and find bod stark naked and he calls ye in ;)

You'll more than likely be doing bar work, cleaning dishes and that sort...!

You won't get near the rooms...

I have such a dig for that milf/stranger thing but I'm too nice to say it.. Plus god knows what you'd say/do back..! :/ :P

Nah, he's not my type! :P Plus he wouldn't be in my town!

You'll more than likely be doing bar work, cleaning dishes and that sort...!

You won't get near the rooms...

I have such a dig for that milf/stranger thing but I'm too nice to say it.. Plus god knows what you'd say/do back..! :/ :P

Nah, he's not my type! :P Plus he wouldn't be in my town!

give it too me in pm...and if im get angry...well ;)
    i dont mind :P
    im sure they have women for the dishes etc
    not your type? :O ...he everyones type even mine :P lol

oh and i just rememberd sumit :O

give it too me in pm...and if im get angry...well ;)
    i dont mind :P
    im sure they have women for the dishes etc
    not your type? :O ...he everyones type even mine :P lol

oh and i just rememberd sumit :O

I'm not PMin you it.. You won't get angry, it's not that spectacular, I'm just scared of the wrath of Brownie! :P

Nope, in hotels lads and girls get given the same work.

Nope, give me Tommy Bowe though and it'd be a different story! :P ;)

What dya remember?

I'm not PMin you it.. You won't get angry, it's not that spectacular, I'm just scared of the wrath of Brownie! :P

Nope, in hotels lads and girls get given the same work.

Nope, give me Tommy Bowe though and it'd be a different story! :P ;)

What dya remember?

ah tomos not great...he wouldnt even make world xv ....but i suppose he ai'for you like :P

i promise i wnt get mad..

Who's ur lad over there?!

Surely she can come back for the night? But that doesn't give much time to whoever has to go in her place so what you do is have a chat with your wan about it and see who she approves of (yes I know, I know) and then maybe drop a hint to that person that they may get an invite..! They'd need to be halfway prepared!

what r ye talkin abou feeno?....there are plenty of girls who have no dates yet...and suprisinly they are good looking lol....so il just ask like the fortnight b4....

• Advertisement

ah tomos not great...he wouldnt even make world xv ....but i suppose he ai'for you like :P

i promise i wnt get made..

Say what now?! I assume the last bit is mad!

I'm not saying it..! It's nothing much at all..! You shouldn't have scared or intimidated me because I would have told you! :pac: :P

Say what now?! I assume the last bit is mad!

I'm not saying it..! It's nothing much at all..! You shouldn't have scared or intimidated me because I would have told you! :pac: :P

liar i never scared/ intimidated ye :) .(randy loving the way your ignoring my text speak thanks bro )

liar i never scared/ intimidated ye :) .(randy loving the way your ignoring my text speak thanks bro )

Well not quite, but you have said you would slag me until I cried and publically humiliate me when I asked you about a hypothetical situation! :P

Basically, remember that thing you told me the other night? Well it was about a practise run because you said stranger! :P

If u gt 2 tlk in txtspek thn so do i. :D :P

Well not quite, but you have said you would slag me until I cried and publically humiliate me when I asked you about a hypothetical situation! :P

Basically, remember that thing you told me the other night? Well it was about a practise run because you said stranger! :P

If u gt 2 tlk in txtspek thn so do i. :D :P

grr you bitch ,the fuc would ye say dat for...here is an idea go play in traffic...

Just kiddn and ye i get it...ur a funny fecker :P

and dont go over board with the text speak :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

(randy loving the way your ignoring my text speak thanks bro )
    I wasn't, I was ignoring this thread!!

Or trying to ...

While I'd probably worry less about it on a chat thread than in general, there's limits to my patience ... and this thread is stretching all of them, so reel it in a bit please!

grr you bitch ,the fuc would ye say dat for...here is an idea go play in traffic...

Just kiddn and ye i get it...ur a funny fecker :P

and dont go over board with the text speak :D

I'm hilarious, I know! :D :P

I was actually going to Pm you about text speak and the plan..!

Dnt wori bbz i wnt go ovrbord..! :P

Or trying to ...

While I'd probably worry less about it on a chat thread than in general, there's limits to my patience ... and this thread is stretching all of them, so reel it in a bit please!

I'm not being funny here I'm actually serious, what do you mean by reel it in?! :confused: Like in what way?

jst wndrin lyk! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Or trying to ...

I leave for a few hours and ye turn into children :rolleyes:

Randy sir I apologise for this childish behaviour that has become apparent recently.

Sincerely Ms Teeny.

I leave for a few hours and ye turn into children :rolleyes:

Randy sir I apologise for this childish behaviour that has become apparent recently.

Sincerely Ms Teeny.

I didn't do anything.. and he didn't answer when I asked him so I don't even know what I/we/Brownie did wrong! :(

Randy will blame whatever it is on me though..! :rolleyes: :P

Ps. Teeny, I told you Teeny would catch on!

I didn't do anything.. and he didn't answer when I asked him so I don't even know what I/we/Brownie did wrong! :(

Ps. Teeny, I told you Teeny would catch on!

Well we shall just have to do our best to behave from now on :)

I find it rather endearing all my other nicknames are a lot less flattering :rolleyes:
    But I don't see it going beyond you and me saying it :p

• Advertisement

Well we shall just have to do our best to behave from now on :)

I find it rather endearing all my other nicknames are a lot less flattering :rolleyes:
    But I don't see it going beyond you and me saying it :p

That's why I asked what we were doing wrong, so we knew what to fix...! See, amn't I so thoughtful! :P

Meh, it still caught on! :pac:

I don't actually sit on this thread waiting for the honour of your next words, you know! :p

Reel in / cut down on the textspeak for one.

And I *really* wish ye'd discover MSN / googlechat / fbchat / IRC or *something* of that nature!! :(

I don't actually sit on this thread waiting for the honour of your next words, you know! :p

And I *really* wish ye'd discover MSN / googlechat / fbchat / IRC or *something* of that nature!! :(

But you wouldn't be there :rolleyes:

That's why I asked what we were doing wrong, so we knew what to fix...! See, amn't I so thoughtful! :P

Meh, it still caught on! :pac:

Yes I caught it from you :pac: That's where it stops.

Ah now, that went on for like a few posts.. Well Brownie does do it more but that's not the noticeable...

We're not that hard to mod..! :rolleyes:

But you wouldn't be there :rolleyes:

That would be another upside, yes!!! :D

You'd miss your lil wolf cubs..! :P

If we were on facebook we'd be uncontrollable!
    We'd start talking about unspeakable things. And we could see what each other looked like. That would just be wrong.

If we were on facebook we'd be uncontrollable!
    We'd start talking about unspeakable things. And we could see what each other looked like. That would just be wrong.

Exactly.. Like fúck are ye finding out anything about me other than what I tell ye! :L

• Advertisement

Exactly.. Like fúck are ye finding out anything about me other than what I tell ye! :L

Fact. We don't need to know any more than is said.

Advertisement