Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

:eek:

I was being nice! :p

You know I loves ya! :D :pac: And is proud of ya! ;) :P

:P whatever :P ...what havw u been up to neway...apart from boards :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

brownlad wrote: »
    :P whatever :P ...what havw u been up to neway...apart from boards :P

Not much.. Just going out, shopping, sleeping, drinking... Usual shíte! :P

I would ask you but I already know! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

No bickering children!:p

No bickering children!:p

I didn't do anything mammy! :( :P

I was being nice to him like! :cool:

I didn't do anything mammy! :( :P

I was being nice to him like! :cool:

I've heard that before young un's.

• Advertisement

I've heard that before young un's.

Since when did you become all wise and mature?! :pac:

Since when did you become all wise and mature?! :pac:

Hardcore partying every night for the past week. My parents also left my home alone for the week before that. The things I've seen.......

Hardcore partying every night for the past week. My parents also left my home alone for the week before that. The things I've seen.......

Hardcore partying has made you mature?! :confused: I'd say it was very hardcore alright! :rolleyes: What was it? Late night viewings of Harry Potter?! :P

Hardcore partying has made you mature?! :confused: I'd say it was very hardcore alright! :rolleyes: What was it? Late night viewings of Harry Potter?! :P
    Hell no. I heard there's a snake in it so I refuse to go :rolleyes:

Hell no. I heard there's a snake in it so I refuse to go :rolleyes:

Teeny you've changed.. :( You were once the one who wasn't sensible, now you're the one who is! :pac:

I prefer the old Teeny tbh! :L

• Advertisement

Teeny you've changed.. :( You were once the one who wasn't sensible, now you're the one who is! :pac:

I prefer the old Teeny tbh! :L

Ciara I was always the sensible one:rolleyes:
    I'm so sensible I'm not even going to the races.

Ciara I was always the sensible one:rolleyes:
    I'm so sensible I'm not even going to the races.

Either am I...

But 'cause I'm skint.

Does that make me sensible?! :P :D

Either am I...

But 'cause I'm skint.

Does that make me sensible?! :P :D
    Not even in the slightest :p

Not even in the slightest :p

Pffffft, I am mature and sensible beyond my years! :pac:

Pffffft, I am mature and sensible beyond my years! :pac:
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanks for the belief babes! :P

Thanks for the belief babes! :P

No probs :p Just over two weeks

I'm very scared :eek:

No probs :p Just over two weeks

I'm very scared :eek:

Tell me about it! :eek:

Some very scary shít if you ask me! :(

Tell me about it! :eek:

Some very scary shít if you ask me! :(

I think I'll stay in bed the day results are out and just pretend it's a dream :(

I think I'll stay in bed the day results are out and just pretend it's a dream :(

I've started worrying about where to open my results! I want to be alone so don't know whether to find a quiet place in school or wait till I get home! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I've started worrying about where to open my results! I want to be alone so don't know whether to find a quiet place in school or wait till I get home! :rolleyes:

Same. My parents are both working when I get them so I'd have to walk in. I don't think I could quite handle walking in, getting bad results and then having to walk out again :mad:

I think the internet is the only way to go.

Same. My parents are both working when I get them so I'd have to walk in. I don't think I could quite handle walking in, getting bad results and then having to walk out again :mad:

I think the internet is the only way to go.

No, I want to go in and see my principal and stuff for the craic.. My school loves me like! I just don't want to open them, get disappointed and then have to face other people! :P

No, I want to go in and see my principal and stuff for the craic.. My school loves me like! I just don't want to open them, get disappointed and then have to face other people! :P

My school loves me to! I just don't want the 'Ohmygod what did you get' off all the people that I really would be quite happy to never see again :p

My school loves me to! I just don't want the 'Ohmygod what did you get' off all the people that I really would be quite happy to never see again :p

Nah, in my year we all love each other so even though they mean well and it wouldn't just be them being nosey I wouldn't want the 'OMG Ciara _____ was crying like! I thought she was smart! Cannot believe Ciara _____ didn't get what she needs'... :P

Nah, in my year we all love each other so even though they mean well and it wouldn't just be them being nosey I wouldn't want the 'OMG Ciara _____ was crying like! I thought she was smart! Cannot believe Ciara _____ didn't get what she needs'... :P

I hate that :mad:

Every time someone asks how I think I did. I say not as well as I hoped. All I get is 'oh well you're smart I'm sure you did unreal!'

Why do they ask if they already have their mind set on how you did! :rolleyes:

I hate that :mad:

Every time someone asks how I think I did. I say not as well as I hoped. All I get is 'oh well you're smart I'm sure you did unreal!'

Why do they ask if they already have their mind set on how you did! :rolleyes:

What makes it worse is the fact that if people asked me about study I would tell them the truth (ie. I did fúck all) and they'd be like 'quit lying'... Some people expect me to get in the 500s (which I won't) and I've told them I won't and then I'll look like a failure because they didn't listen to me! :mad:

What makes it worse is the fact that if people asked me about study I would tell them the truth (ie. I did fúck all) and they'd be like 'quit lying'... Some people expect me to get in the 500s (which I won't) and I've told them I won't and then I'll look like a failure because they didn't listen to me! :mad:

It's like you're reading from the diary of my life:rolleyes:

One friend asked me why I didn't do the Hpat. My answer was not a notion would I get the points she was convinced I'd have 575 in the bag! :eek:

I nearly died of shock. If I got 470 with amount of study I put in I'd be delighted.

It's like you're reading from the diary of my life:rolleyes:

One friend asked me why I didn't do the Hpat. My answer was not a notion would I get the points she was convinced I'd have 575 in the bag! :eek:

I nearly died of shock. If I got 470 with amount of study I put in I'd be delighted.

Being capable of 575 is fair enough but saying you have it in the bag is like :eek:...

I'm looking at about 450.. Fingers crossed, touch wood and shizzles! :P

Being capable of 575 is fair enough but saying you have it in the bag is like :eek:...

I'm looking at about 450.. Fingers crossed, touch wood and shizzles! :P

Oh sure I'm capable for 9 A1's :rolleyes: Pity I couldn't care less about half of my subjects :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh sure I'm capable for 9 A1's :rolleyes: Pity I couldn't care less about half of my subjects :pac:

I liked all my subjects except Irish (shudder) and French (meh).. I liked Applied Maths but didn't do it in school so didn't really bother with it. The rest (Maths, Physics, English and Business) I liked the subjects or/and the teachers so am decent enough at them! :P

Advertisement