Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Sure am, Drinking ban starts tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

pajero12 wrote: »
    Sure am, Drinking ban starts tomorrow :)

Noooo.. Drinking ban starts AFTER Wednesday night silly! :pac:

Unfortunately not, Senior Championship Semi Final on Saturday! Busted my bollix in the gym since last October...Not gonna fúck it up now :P

Unfortunately not, Senior Championship Semi Final on Saturday! Busted my bollix in the gym since last October...Not gonna fúck it up now :P

You're no fun! :pac: Surely you busted your bollix in school, not drinking would fúck all that study and hardwork up! :P

You're no fun! :pac: Surely you busted your bollix in school, not drinking would fúck all that study and hardwork up! :P
    That's true, But at this moment in time football means more sooo football FTW :P your up late anyway? :)

• Advertisement

That's true, But at this moment in time football means more sooo football FTW :P your up late anyway? :)

Goodluck in the match anyway! :D

I'm always up late! :( Sleeping pattern has gone out the window... Can't sleep until 4am or so! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Can anyone else see themself checking LC boards every day even after offers out of habit? :P

Goodluck in the match anyway! :D

I'm always up late! :( Sleeping pattern has gone out the window... Can't sleep until 4am or so! :o
    Why thank you :). Aw ya serious? That sucks altogether, Ya think is it just nerves? What time do you get up at so ? :)

AdamD wrote: »
    Can anyone else see themself checking LC boards every day even after offers out of habit? :P

They won't be getting rid of me that easy! :P
    Why thank you :). Aw ya serious? That sucks altogether, Ya think is it just nerves? What time do you get up at so ? :)

Naw not nerves, just got in to the habit if late nights and now I can't get to sleep until ~4am and if I get to sleep before that I wake up and can't sleep until 5am.. It's weird! :L

Let's not talk about the time I get up! :o :P

Ah right, That's weird alright..Hopefully it'll correct itself before September :P
    .Ah so it's a "good afternoon" job not a "
    good morning" one so :P

• Advertisement

September :P.Ah so it's a "good afternoon" job not a "good morning" one so :P

Just a bit! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Every morning I wake up exhausted and tell myself I'll get a really early night that night yet... here I am.

flyaway. wrote: »
    Every morning I wake up exhausted and tell myself I'll get a really early night that night yet... here I am.

I always have plans to get up early, drink coffee to keep me awake and then go to bed early... It never happens though! :(

September :P.Ah so it's a "good afternoon" job not a "good morning" one so :P

Just a bit! :P
    Ah Sur were only young once :D anyway, eyelids are getting heavy...Night :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I always have plans to get up early, drink coffee to keep me awake and then go to bed early... It never happens though! :(

Hehe, I know right. I usually stay up late reading but now I've gotten into the habit of checking this site after every few chapters which I'm sure is only keeping me more alert. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

They won't be getting the ride off me that easy! tongue.gif
    That's how I read it biggrin.gif Pity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

Your really hanging onto that arent ya? :P
    Well i checked the press and there's Lyons there and Im happy with that! :) What do you think Aoife? :P

Lyons wins every time. Don't bend to peer pressure Joe!! Use the one in the press!! Lyons for the win

mtb_kng wrote: »
    That's how I read it biggrin.gif Pity...

:rolleyes:

I could also do with a laughy face so :L will have to do! :P
    Lyons wins every time. Don't bend to peer pressure Joe!! Use the one in the press!! Lyons for the win

As his favourite he should trust my opinions so go away Aoife! :P

Okay, this is getting insane. I'm stacking business cards to make a tower (like the ones people make with playing cards) and then I'm super-glue'n them together so they don't fall over. I mightbuild a bridge across the room.

OMG I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Currently questioning my sanity atm.
    I reaaaally want my results now and the last few days have just been basically a waiting game. Sigh.
    Listening to songs in Spanish to pass the time. And I didn't even do Spanish for my Leaving cert yet I can now recite this song word for word..

Judge me if you want, I JUST WANT MY RESULTS!! :o

• Advertisement

Please God tell me something to do . . .Since I finished work I've gone insane! I have nothing left to occpuy my time :(

I'm training tomorrow night so that may help a bit, but I'm expecting a LOT more wide kicks than usual. . .

I'm not going to bother trying to sleep on Tuesday night. I've just decided that now. I'm getting a load of movies ready to watch in bed, hopefully I'll be a little less tired than staying up watching tv. Ideally I'll fall asleep watching them. Less thinking the better! :)

Taking that day off work if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

So many people I don't know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

Clearly everyone wanted to join in with the banter between you, Aoife & Ciara! :P

I've been on the LC forum the whole year....?!?!?!?

And on this thread, took a slight break and there was effectively a threesome going on :rolleyes:

I always miss the fun :pac:

ChloeElla wrote: »
    Clearly everyone wanted to join in with the banter between you, Aoife & Ciara! :P

Not forgetting the banter you and I are having on external forces :L :P

You know me :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

Not forgetting the banter you and I are having on external forces :L :P

Oh some serious banter going on there too! ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

ChloeElla wrote: »
    Oh some serious banter going on there too! ;):p

Aoife stalks me on facebook too its ok :L

• Advertisement