Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Leaving Cert Off-Topic Thread 2010/2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What did you edit in Brownie's post at the top of this page? I've been looking at it but there's nothing changed?! :P
    I didn't think he should be saying all those nasty things about you!!!!1! >_>

(You must be on a different page setting to me, I don't know which one you mean. I've merged a few consecutive posts by both of you for tidiness, so it may just be that?

EDIT: Yup!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

brownlad wrote: »
    haha maybe memories your a funny fecker innit :P

im not welsh /scottish...im english....people dont write the way they speak Ciara

This one..? What mean things would Brownie say about me?! :eek: :(

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

i never said any mean thing about you Ciwa.....(one of my close friends is named Ciara and her nicknames Ciwa/CeeCee lol but i have an inkling you arent keen on nicknames....riiiiight???? So il call you Ciwa :P oh and another suprise....if you actually called me brownie in person you would probably get your haed kicked in / called a racist :P SUPRISE.....im not black..... Im halfcast ( cant decide which side to join :P )

i never said any mean thing about you Ciwa.....(one of my close friends is named Ciara and her nicknames Ciwa/CeeCee lol but i have an inkling you arent keen on nicknames....riiiiight???? So il call you Ciwa :P oh and another suprise....if you actually called me brownie in person you would probably get your haed kicked in / called a racist :P SUPRISE.....im not black..... Im halfcast ( cant decide which side to join :P )

I eh love nicknames.. :/:p When I have time I'm going to make a big long post fully of quotes of mean things you said to me..! :D (although, being a busy person I don't know if I'll ever have time).

You can't be 'half-cast'* because non-fully Caucasian people have manners... Well there goes that theory.

Ps. I thought half-cast was offensive? And I'm still calling you Brownie because it has nothing to do with your skin colour..! :P

I eh love nicknames.. :/:p When I have time I'm going to make a big long post fully of quotes of mean things you said to me..! :D (although, being a busy person I don't know if I'll ever have time).

You can't be 'half-cast'* because non-fully Caucasian people have manners... Well there goes that theory.

Ps. I thought half-cast was offensive? And I'm still calling you Brownie because it has nothing to do with your skin colour..! :P

i have excellent manners :P i never said a mean word to ya....except call ya mean.....

i think half cast is offensive...but im not the kind who takes racism too seriously...like i make the most racist jokes among all my mates lol :P

and im kuleio with brownie :P

• Advertisement

i have excellent manners :P i never said a mean word to ya....except call ya mean.....

i think half cast is offensive...but im not the kind who takes racism too seriously...like i make the most racist jokes among all my mates lol :P

and im kuleio with brownie :P

Calling me mean is mean.

Pahahahahaha excellent manners.. Well you are funny, that's for sure!

But you called yourself half cast? Yeah but that's cause you can make them because it's like your slagging yourself, but if your friends are Caucasian then they aren't slagging themselves..! :P

Kuleio? Really.. I assume you mean Coolio? Which is just as bad..! :P

... cant decide which side to join :P
    Well, given you wanted me to go to the debs with you, I think we'd already figured that! :p:D

Calling me mean is mean.

Pahahahahaha excellent manners.. Well you are funny, that's for sure!

But you called yourself half cast? Yeah but that's cause you can make them because it's like your slagging yourself, but if your friends are Caucasian then they aren't slagging themselves..! :P

Kuleio? Really.. I assume you mean Coolio? Which is just as bad..! :P

Caira.......im confuzzeled:rolleyes:

Caira.......im confuzzeled:rolleyes:

Who..? I was saying you making racist jokes is ok because you're half cast (I really hate saying that..!) but your friends making racist jokes is racist..! :p

Well, given you wanted me to go to the debs with you, I think we'd already figured that! :p:D

ha....riiiiiiiiiight :P...

• Advertisement

My friend's brother has just graduated university.. I can remember him starting secondary 11 years ago..! Man I feel old! :(

Who..? I was saying you making racist jokes is ok because you're half cast (I really hate saying that..!) but your friends making racist jokes is racist..! :p

oh riiiite :P lol.... Does anyone know when on campus accomodation do lads stay with lads or can ye mix it up a lil! ;)

My friend's brother has just graduated university.. I can remember him starting secondary 11 years ago..! Man I fell old! :(

whats that grandma ? :P lol..... And how do ya FALL old? Hmmmmm oh and my workout today was awesome :P if any one cares :)

oh riiiite :P lol.... Does anyone know when on campus accomodation do lads stay with lads or can ye mix it up a lil! ;)

You specify... I know some people who have booked single sex places. When I told my mum she was shocked, twould be like living in a convent says she! :P
    whats that grandma ? :P lol..... And how do ya FALL old? Hmmmmm oh and my workout today was awesome :P if any one cares :)

Gway.. I know how to spell! :P

You want to mix it up a little in the lads' dorm?

Come on, you might as well just come out with it and tell us, tbh! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

The joys of having to study for repeat exams... :rolleyes:

You specify... I know some people who have booked single sex places. When I told my mum she was shocked, twould be like living in a convent says she! :P

Gway.. I know how to spell! :P

....ye i wouldnt be up for a sausage fest throughout college.... Lol and i havent even asked her to my debs....cause i was supposed to be going with another girl from trinners but that went sour....so technically i have no date lol.... :P
    You want to mix it up a little in the lads' dorm?

Come on, you might as well just come out with it and tell us, tbh! :pac: :D

only if you were in my dorm ;)
    My friend's brother has just graduated university.. I can remember him starting secondary 11 years ago..! Man I feel old! :(

Atta girl :P

I'm here!!! :P

Would the two of ye learn to fecking multi-quote multiquote_on.gif ? :p

I'm here!!! :P

Would the two of ye learn to fecking multi-quote? :p

If Brownie stopped posting 3 things in a row while I'm replying to the first we wouldn't have this problem! :P

Innocent as always! :D :cool:

na il say im black...dont worry il jump into the white band wagon for oxegen so i wont get frisked on the way in :P

:L That is morally wrong. You can't deny your white heritage now, or your black heritage on Thursday..! :P

Did you say one of your parents is Jamaican? Or is that my imagination?! Cos if they are... I vote that you get that accent! :L

• Advertisement

:L That is morally wrong. You can't deny your white heritage now, or your black heritage on Thursday..! :P

Did you say one of your parents is Jamaican? Or is that my imagination?! Cos if they are... I vote that you get that accent! :L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_u5RGVhLc

Righto so.... Really want to know where I got that idea from though..?! :confused: :P

Righto so.... Really want to know where I got that idea from though..?! :confused: :P

doubt its me bro :P..... no jamiaca in me mon :P

I'm sooo bored! :(

I'm sooo bored! :(

aww....happy fourth of july :P ....such a stupid day...they never gave it a name....just called it "fourth of july"....:confused: ....

how was your day? mine was mint went to the gym......shopping with the missus .....and slept ..... i wanna go out but im sick of it lol

aww....happy fourth of july :P ....such a stupid day...they never gave it a name....just called it "fourth of july"....:confused: ....

how was your day? mine was mint went to the gym......shopping with the missus .....and slept ..... i wanna go out but im sick of it lol

My day was pretty ****! :(

I'm so jealous, wish I went shopping with your wan...! :P

I'm trying to save monies.. :( I'll go out the week after next..! Hate having no job, love it at the same time! :D

My day was pretty ****! :(

I'm so jealous, wish I went shopping with your wan...! :P

I'm trying to save monies.. :( I'll go out the week after next..! Hate having no job, love it at the same time! :D

it was actually a nice day....so i used the oppurtunity to wear under armour lol ;)....went to an american food place to eat like a yank...twas fairly munya :P ..... your wan is cool....i think she read this thread...cause she isnt textn as much or in contact as much ...hmmm lol

what are you talking about i didnt edit anything?

and ciara ( small c cause im not a happy camper) stfu.... meanie :'(

and ciara ( small c cause im not a happy camper) stfu.... meanie :'(

oh that......... well i um ...ye ..heat of the moment... thing .....sorry

Im sorry Ciara....your not a meanie ....your a nicey :D:D:D:Dbiggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

oh that......... well i um ...ye ..heat of the moment... thing .....sorry

Im sorry Ciara....your not a meanie ....your a nicey :D:D:D:Dbiggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This brings a tear to my eye! Brownie has finally cracked and seen a new light. He's a new, nice, person.

Advertisement